Pnp Wrecking Crew...Wrecked.

DeletedUser

Wrecking Crew... Wrecked.

"Gather around children and let me tell you a story"​

It all began a long time ago, well about 3 weeks ago with the alliance, Awoken Problems, this alliance was leading in the #1 spot, it was also leading in ABP at the moment also, their leadership was good and they also had many experienced players and members, when one day ..

fsg-crime-scene-response-unit-01.jpg

It went from a well organized alliance, to a disbanded alliance, who had done it and who was going to pay for this, all investigators and police officers were on the case, there were only a few suspects but thanks to witnesses who saw the mad man leaving the scene said that it was Impact who had committed this crime.

Like most expected, Awoken Problem didnt retaliate against Impact, instead they went on their way and created a new alliance. The birth of Wrecking Crew was amazing, for a newborn it grew very fast and collected the same members that Awoken Problem had lost, the only difference from Awoken Problem is that the leadership in Wrecking Crew had been taken over by DR. DOOM. An experienced player who obviously knew how to lead seeing the success from his alliance. Nobody could stop them.

E2eB7Ou.png

Soon Wrecking Crew had already recovered most of its members and took the spot of #1 leading from the closest alliance by 100k+, taking milestones one by one and once again reclaiming their glory at the #1 spot in ABP and points and also Average Points after Impact had fallen and their members joined Wrecking Crew.

It couldnt get any better.

hqdefault.jpg

But Then ...

images

Soon, disagreements amongst leadership broke out when one side wanted to make a sister alliance, named Wrecking Balls, which was made and is doing better than the original alliance and the other wanted no part of a sister alliance. They said there goodbyes and split. So far Wrecking Crew has been falling down the rankings with each player leaving to the new alliance formed by the ones who did leave, Repossession Agents.

1NJcVfc.png

Can Wrecking Crew/Evolution hang on ? Or will the members leave ?

3787006_orig.jpg

So far the academy which was never supposed to be created, has been doing quite well growing in the ranks and taking the #3 spot with the second highest average.

HbxwvnL.png

Right when things couldnt get any worse.. this happened ..

B7dnQP2.png

hqdefault.jpg

Oops, looks like we've ran out of time, see you later ! :)

This PnP was brought to you by GoldLemur

Please, dont hesitate to give me a +rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

It went from a well organized alliance, to a disbanded alliance, who had done it and who was going to pay for this, all investigators and police officers were on the case, there were only a few suspects but thanks to witnesses who saw the mad man leaving the scene said that it was Impact who had committed this crime.
[/CENTER][/B]

lol Would prefer you not mention the whole alliance for the action's of two individuals, but still a nice PnP :D

DeletedUser47369

Corrections

Wrecking Ball was to be a sister Alliance not an acedemy.... This was due to Alliance Cap and Oceans

Also I set up Repossession Agents after disagreements

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah yeah, there are a few flaws but you have to admit, this is the best Pnp youll ever see made in less than an hour.

DeletedUser40768

:D im happy i left the alliance before this happened..

Weren't you the guy who rage quit because he couldn't get a city and ghosted, then afterwards was kicked. Its either that or the other guy has a name just like yours :p ;)

DeletedUser

Weren't you the guy who rage quit because he couldn't get a city and ghosted, then afterwards was kicked. Its either that or the other guy has a name just like yours :p ;)

no im the guy who ghosted after realizing DR-DOOM was a great guy :p .. he expects everyone to spam gold and 5min farm and then when he and the other gold spammers/ 5min farmers get multiple cities they wont help the 1 city players..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47369

no im the guy who ghosted after realizing DR-DOOM was a **** :p .. he expects everyone to spam gold and 5min farm and then when he and the other gold spammers/ 5min farmers get multiple cities they wont help the 1 city players..

Ah luke dont be like that

You wanted to go for a player bigger then you but you were lacking any proper troops and wanted to be walked into a city with out any effort from yourself

I simply pointed out that it could be better to take a second city lower on points so you could be in control of taking cities and buildup your offensive attacks like 90% of the players in this world have to do .

You wanted the alliance to do all the dirty work so you could stroll right in

celebrities_leonardo_dicaprio_strolling.jpg

DeletedUser

Ah luke dont be like that

You wanted to go for a player bigger then you but you were lacking any proper troops and wanted to be walked into a city with out any effort from yourself

I simply pointed out that it could be better to take a second city lower on points so you could be in control of taking cities and buildup your offensive attacks like 90% of the players in this world have to do .

You wanted the alliance to do all the dirty work so you could stroll right in

celebrities_leonardo_dicaprio_strolling.jpg
you can continue to believe that you are right but all im seeing is wrecking crew sinking :D..
also i had the units, but in an 80 player alliance and 24+hr prep i got 1 player to help me who then insulted me when i left for some reason :eek:

DeletedUser

no im the guy who ghosted after realizing DR-DOOM was a **** :p .. he expects everyone to spam gold and 5min farm and then when he and the other gold spammers/ 5min farmers get multiple cities they wont help the 1 city players..

This kind of comment is always worth the smile :)

People that pay-to-play (to improve their position) and spend hour upon hour 5 min farming and looting (to improve their position) aren't running a co-operative for people who are too lazy/tight/inept to take cities and improve their own position. If you want more cities get them by putting in some effort. Rage quitting in this case is the best thing for everyone, nobody wants to carry crybabies.

I'm more interested in the Repossession Agents ... is it a spin on the Eviction Notice fame of other Worlds ? I do see some of their old players but none of their old leadership. :D

DeletedUser

Anyways, WC has changed their name to Devolution, I dont get it. Was it to avoid my PnP ?

DeletedUser27128

I didn't see that coming. Expected WC to last a little longer..

DeletedUser

what is sister alliance? I do not know meaning of that word :))))

DeletedUser

sorry luke, but i side with DOOM here.
you're knocking the 5 minute clickers, but you expected their help?
my second city was a colony just to get moving and didn't asked help for my third or fourth.
true that they were both under 2000 points, but hey, i have time and will them up :)
problem is that some players (and i'm not accusing you) demand ready made 3000 points+ cities like it's their birthrights.
dunno what happened with you, frankly so many things happened in the last couple of days that when i log on i have to check what alliance i'm in, but nobody should expect something for nothing.
not in RL or Grepolis, either