Pnp Wrecking Crew...Wrecked.

DeletedUser

sorry luke, but i side with DOOM here.
you're knocking the 5 minute clickers, but you expected their help?
my second city was a colony just to get moving and didn't asked help for my third or fourth.
true that they were both under 2000 points, but hey, i have time and will them up :)
problem is that some players (and i'm not accusing you) demand ready made 3000 points+ cities like it's their birthrights.
dunno what happened with you, frankly so many things happened in the last couple of days that when i log on i have to check what alliance i'm in, but nobody should expect something for nothing.
not in RL or Grepolis, either

well since i wasnt expecting something for nothing and i had the units to take the city all i asked for was for 1 person to send some sort of clearing attack before or something, and if DR-DOOM is going to rage about me taking a city of an active player then i knew i was in the wrong alliance..

also im probably the best player in O52 since most just go inactive after 1000 points so now itll be easy to rebuild and return to O45 (in a few years..)

DeletedUser

This kind of comment is always worth the smile :)

People that pay-to-play (to improve their position) and spend hour upon hour 5 min farming and looting (to improve their position) aren't running a co-operative for people who are too lazy/tight/inept to take cities and improve their own position. If you want more cities get them by putting in some effort. Rage quitting in this case is the best thing for everyone, nobody wants to carry crybabies.

I'm more interested in the Repossession Agents ... is it a spin on the Eviction Notice fame of other Worlds ? I do see some of their old players but none of their old leadership. :D

and i didnt rage quit :D .. i chose to join another alliance.. which cant be done easily when your on Wrecking crew's core island so i ghosted..

DeletedUser47369

well since i wasnt expecting something for nothing and i had the units to take the city all i asked for was for 1 person to send some sort of clearing attack before or something, and if DR-DOOM is going to rage about me taking a city of an active player then i knew i was in the wrong alliance..

also im probably the best player in O52 since most just go inactive after 1000 points so now itll be easy to rebuild and return to O45 (in a few years..)

I like how you are trying to spin it but it wont work

You simply didnt have the troops to clear the city.... You were told by many players to get yourself setup with another city so you could fight for bigger cities......instead you sat back and requested everyone else to clear the city for you and while we burning our troops and resources and most likely would not have cleared due to the wall and the alliance , you could just say....ah i will go for something else without making an effort.... we earn our cities and our ABPs ....maybe you should have done the same like the rest of us.

So lets look at your Abp 1070

lets look at my Abp 9864

so maybe your new alliance can jump for you while you sit back and watch as troops burn....... sure if they dont clear them you will still have yours and look for another city

DeletedUser

I like how you are trying to spin it but it wont work

You simply didnt have the troops to clear the city.... You were told by many players to get yourself setup with another city so you could fight for bigger cities......instead you sat back and requested everyone else to clear the city for you and while we burning our troops and resources and most likely would not have cleared due to the wall and the alliance , you could just say....ah i will go for something else without making an effort.... we earn our cities and our ABPs ....maybe you should have done the same like the rest of us.

So lets look at your Abp 1070

lets look at my Abp 9864

so maybe your new alliance can jump for you while you sit back and watch as troops burn....... sure if they dont clear them you will still have yours and look for another city

once again i did have enough units to clear.. and also your talking about abp when a gold user/5min farmer can easily rebuild so getting abp isnt that difficult.. and wrecking crew splitting doesnt exactly tell me your a good leader as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7CUQlrF.jpg

THIS IS SO DAMN INTERESTING TO READ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

once again i did have enough units to clear.. and also your talking about abp when a gold user/5min farmer can easily rebuild so getting abp isnt that difficult.. and wrecking crew splitting doesnt exactly tell me your a good leader as well..

I'm sorry, I don't see how Wrecking Crew splitting makes Dr. doom a bad leader, they split, they didn't disband or get farmed. He just decided to go his separate ways, and he's leading the alliance with the highest average points. So...

DeletedUser47369

ah sure leave luke to his opinions. this is how he is. he cant help it

DeletedUser23971

And the wild Buccaneers suddenly gain the #1 spot:p

Nothing wild about it mate - I was promised a certain kind of lady at every port and as much rum as I could handle - turns out Thom drank all the rum in Paros and the only flesh on display is Irdin's after another gym session and some bald guy I keep bumping into.

:supermad:

DeletedUser15926

you know when your on a bad island when they all attack you at the same time

DeletedUser

Luke you ghosted

I can see how your alliance in other worlds were attacking you thenselves......maybe you should remind me why

turns outs they didn't like a spy in their alliance .. although i think it was actually because i annoyed the leader :p

DeletedUser

Ehh .. Luke, I don't think your making the situation any better.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Might I remind you all that ban discussion is not allowed on the forum.
Whether you are talking in general or being specific, we do not allow it. :)

Thankies and have a nice day!

- Lane