Writing on the Wall

DeletedUser

Removed cuz I should have known better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well dude there are 2 problems with that picture

The 1'st one is that u use archers for attack which is pretty bad

2'nd i u should have posted defeated as a defender instead what is on the right side :p

we are interested in what u killed :p

Anyway somebody should talk to nandil ingame and get him to post his wall stats that whould be interesting

DeletedUser

MRi.png

DeletedUser

oh those are just farming runs on other cities I dont attack with archers/swordsmen ! dont worry im not that much of a noob!

and I dont care either way, I posted, you've seen it effects nothing really.

DeletedUser

Not as good as others, but I try my best..

I give you a hint.... If you post your LOSSES, this tells people near you your favored attacking style, which tells them how to combat your game-play style... this is rather silly don't you think?

DeletedUser

I give you a hint.... If you post your LOSSES, this tells people near you your favored attacking style, which tells them how to combat your game-play style... this is rather silly don't you think?

Know your Attacking style???? That is the funniest thing I ever heard. This game is not rocket science. There are only 3 types of attacks.

What you do is get a spy report...figure out which type of attack (sharp, distance, or blunt) works best against the defense...and send it out.

Or when in doubt send about 5,000 slingers since you can make 275 a day per attack city.

Everything else revolves around timing.

No one can figure out a style from a blob on how many troops you've lost offensively since you started the game. No one can tell how many troops you needed to kill off on purpose because you needed to change the make up of your cities. No one can tell how many troops were lost on simple farming raids due to the village mood being low or running into troops of people trying to conquer your gray farming village.

So here's my wall and you can use your double secret probation information any way you want.

DeletedUser

no, not really and smalls is right. just wanted everyone to stop focusing on me

DeletedUser

Know your Attacking style???? That is the funniest thing I ever heard. This game is not rocket science. There are only 3 types of attacks.

What you do is get a spy report...figure out which type of attack (sharp, distance, or blunt) works best against the defense...and send it out.

2w206m8.jpg

then it looks like you don't spy much... your losses are disproportionate to your kills.

DeletedUser

then it looks like you don't spy much... your losses are disproportionate to your kills.

My losses of slingers are definitely disproportionate to my kills. I spend a lot of slingers helping others take cities so I throw in the 1st attack force, plus since you can make 270+ per day and they mainly use stone which is ridiculously easy to come by I use slingers even if the spy report says blunt is better.

I also try to attack people who know how to play and defend themselves properly so I've lost an awful lot of slingers to people who dodge and call up militia (which is the exact tactic that I would use). The game is more fun that way. Of course if I just attacked grays or inactives I could have a great kill ratio, but where is the fun in that.

DeletedUser

Right, you attack with slingers, If I find myself on an island near you, I'll build a nice slinger defence.

DeletedUser

Right, you attack with slingers, If I find myself on an island near you, I'll build a nice slinger defence.

Huh? Maybe you are having a hard time reading the wall but I've also killed off 2,000 horses....so please, please, please come next to me and build an all swordman defense!

DeletedUser

How long did you guys even play?i wouldn't dare!!!!!!