Milestones WTG - Legends of Orthia

DeletedUser14366

It was awesome to play with some of the greatest players around! Enjoyed almost 2 years of it..!

xoxoxoxoxox

DeletedUser

TMZ is only pointing out that their could have been far more fun had this massive alliance not suddenly appeared to create all the world wonders. Some equal opportunity for wonders to appear all over the world would have been far more interesting. Now it seems every world wonder is located in the north. Gonna take ages to get all the way up there and steal one :p

I fought Sarissa might give us one to have fun with but SE ruined that bit of fun >.>, and now Sarissa joins LOO....

To be fair this does kind of soak out all the fun of this world, I expect this will be one of the first worlds to be shut down as LOO becomes an MRA with all the wonders >.>

ayenthith.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they deleted my post even thou i did not spell/mask over anything with my numerous * :/

anyway as i said it was a scam and ruined the fun in the wonders and i think everyone in LOO should get a slightly edited award saying "I stole the fun from epsilon".

DeletedUser

We didn't steal any fun. Epsi has been dying for a long time now. More and more people are going inactive. Since SE were so big before LOO I think it was a good idea that alliances did merge together to be the only threat wonder building wise. It's SE fault for not keeping up with an alliance similar in size (at the time).

DeletedUser

I'd have to disagree with that things have been heating up in the south until this wonder rush. Plus all the other alliances together could have easily stopped SE from getting all or even any of the wonders, the original LOV members have proven that by taking their cities on the wonder island. 5 big alliances mergedf into one massive alliance to build these wonders, why couldn't they take 1 wonder each then fight over the last two wonders? would have made things more interesting.

DeletedUser

it was nice and fun in 48,47,38,37 new wars ect but then everyone down there became orthia and then LoO and it was a scam.

how was building wonders fun?
you had fun logging in just to send rec to a pile of bricks?

DeletedUser7219

Hey guys whats up :)

Hey guys how did cloud and me take one of ur wonders from u ? We were working alone also ...got a little help now tough u still have a few enemies :)

It was awesome to play with some of the greatest players around! Enjoyed almost 2 years of it..!

xoxoxoxoxox

DeletedUser14366

I'd have to disagree with that things have been heating up in the south until this wonder rush. Plus all the other alliances together could have easily stopped SE from getting all or even any of the wonders, the original LOV members have proven that by taking their cities on the wonder island. 5 big alliances mergedf into one massive alliance to build these wonders, why couldn't they take 1 wonder each then fight over the last two wonders? would have made things more interesting.

Maybe if you really took a look and knew what you were talking about the original LoV are the ones with the wonders not any other alliance that has merged. That is with at least half participation and for a long time SE was busy trying to get other alliances to join them it obviously did not work for them. If you feel like you were shafted in not having a chance to win the game then maybe you should've contributed to your world wonders 2-4 times a day like a lot of us did.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you really took a look and knew what you were talking about the original LoV are the ones with the wonders not any other alliance that has merged. That is with at least half participation and for a long time SE was busy trying to get other alliances to join them it obviously did not work for them. If you feel like you were shafted in not having a chance to win the game then maybe you should've contributed to your world wonders 2-4 times a day like a lot of us did.

obviously not reading my other post, i already know the original LOV are the ones holding the world wonders, i simply said that it was due to your mergers that you were able to build them so fast. On top of that I know my alliance had no chance of creating a world wonder we're too small and wouldn't have grown anymore to make the wonders. We'd have started one and tried to get it up to ten.

I feel shafted because there wasn't any chance of another alliance creating one close enough for us to try and get in there to take it away from them, the games become boring in this world now theres nothing left to work towards. Things were fun while DND were around as we had a set area to work in, co-operation between our alliances on taking out other alliances etc. If they had stuck around and stayed as DND they could have made some wonders with no problems at all. IF LOV hadn't got all these other alliances to merge Sarissa, DND, the savage alliance and Beware would have all been trying to make their own world wonders. instead it all came down to which of the alliances in the north could build the wonders first.

DeletedUser

we had a shot but you guys had to ruin it...
-
They say because i left i took some of there southern wonders with me but that is all "UN-casterated male cow poop" I don't know why LoV even bothered to start a new alliance and not have everyone else just come into them instead of this pathetic attempt yo make it look like everyone had a fair hand :(

As for half activity no wonder,if i was still in that mad house of boredom I would of ghosted by now!!!