Milestones WTG - Legends of Orthia

DeletedUser

we had a shot but you guys had to ruin it...
-
They say because i left i took some of there southern wonders with me but that is all "UN-casterated male cow poop" I don't know why LoV even bothered to start a new alliance and not have everyone else just come into them instead of this pathetic attempt yo make it look like everyone had a fair hand :(

As for half activity no wonder,if i was still in that mad house of boredom I would of ghosted by now!!!

Sounds like a case of small man syndrome to me the way i see it you went to an alliance where you would feel like a big hitter which is fine and no loss to us at all being in a 4th rate alliance is where you belong it suits your skill set.

DeletedUser

obviously not reading my other post, i already know the original LOV are the ones holding the world wonders, i simply said that it was due to your mergers that you were able to build them so fast. On top of that I know my alliance had no chance of creating a world wonder we're too small and wouldn't have grown anymore to make the wonders. We'd have started one and tried to get it up to ten.

I feel shafted because there wasn't any chance of another alliance creating one close enough for us to try and get in there to take it away from them, the games become boring in this world now theres nothing left to work towards. Things were fun while DND were around as we had a set area to work in, co-operation between our alliances on taking out other alliances etc. If they had stuck around and stayed as DND they could have made some wonders with no problems at all. IF LOV hadn't got all these other alliances to merge Sarissa, DND, the savage alliance and Beware would have all been trying to make their own world wonders. instead it all came down to which of the alliances in the north could build the wonders first.

It was only ever a real race to build the wonders between SE and LoO regardless of the late mergers we always had the lead or were the main contender on all the wonders except the light house which sarissa did and awesome job on completing first.

DeletedUser

well sculli maybe you should of looked into moving to disrupt the wonder rather than complaining its not fun enough.
just a thought:)

DeletedUser

from 48 all the way to 52 onwards? now thats a challenge!!

Sounds like a case of small man syndrome to me the way i see it you went to an alliance where you would feel like a big hitter which is fine and no loss to us at all being in a 4th rate alliance is where you belong it suits your skill set.
4th rate seems a bit harsh, we're coming along very nicely right now. Plenty of things left to do :p

It was only ever a real race to build the wonders between SE and LoO regardless of the late mergers we always had the lead or were the main contender on all the wonders except the light house which sarissa did and awesome job on completing first.
I was talking about the original mergers in order to create LOO.
IF LOV hadn't got all these other alliances to merge Sarissa, DND, the savage alliance and Beware

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

from 48 all the way to 52 onwards? now thats a challenge!!

4th rate seems a bit harsh, we're coming along very nicely right now. Plenty of things left to do :p

I was talking about the original mergers in order to create LOO.

Yeah my bad Scully that was a little harsh i have no issues with you or the other pirates just TMZ for complaining and being such a git.

DeletedUser

I knew sculli for a long time and they were actually doing some fighting so don't think you can read minds :/
So what?Now only big hitters can post on externals about stuff they don't like without having it thrown right back at them??I know quite a few larger players in LoO who did not like the idea either but did not want to be left out so don't think i am a lone voice in the wind!

4th rate?
Come on 3rd is the worst i would call em more like second rate actually.

And I have a question for you prodigalson.
Why can LoO attack me but they run like crying babies to there superiors because i try to take 1 city?

Had to ask because after you accused me of trying to start war because i attacked 1 LoO guy in retaliation to a few failed cs's on me from LoO and never answered my reply to your PM.
Sounds like "beat up on the little guys syndrome"

DeletedUser

I knew sculli for a long time and they were actually doing some fighting so don't think you can read minds :/
So what?Now only big hitters can post on externals about stuff they don't like without having it thrown right back at them??I know quite a few larger players in LoO who did not like the idea either but did not want to be left out so don't think i am a lone voice in the wind!

4th rate?
Come on 3rd is the worst i would call em more like second rate actually.

And I have a question for you prodigalson.
Why can LoO attack me but they run like crying babies to there superiors because i try to take 1 city?

Had to ask because after you accused me of trying to start war because i attacked 1 LoO guy in retaliation to a few failed cs's on me from LoO and never answered my reply to your PM.
Sounds like "beat up on the little guys syndrome"

I didn't reply because i don't really care for what you have to say players who know you have said your nothing but trouble and are annoying so that speaks volumes and pick on the little guys? what a joke your not even worth bothering with a ghost would put up a better fight then you :p.

DeletedUser

I didn't reply because i don't really care for what you have to say players who know you have said your nothing but trouble and are annoying so that speaks volumes and pick on the little guys? what a joke your not even worth bothering with a ghost would put up a better fight then you :p.

come come TMZ is actually a very good fighter his stats can show you that themselves. But annoying and trouble yes he is a little :p thats why i like him so much :D

besides which we are the little guys right now though happily things are looking bright for the future hopefully things will get more entertaining soon. Shame we can't invite people anymore there are some of my buddies wanting to come here and join us. Damn game mods finding ways of killing off all the old worlds grrrr.

DeletedUser

i wasnt aware they had closed the world and stopped us being able to invite people to join

DeletedUser

Joedonohue was not able to get a cs in and he tried and he is 1 mil + so you can eat your words right there!If we were in the same ocean i would give you a taste of what i can do :/

if I am not worth the trouble why bother in the first place???
I am trouble but i get the job done when i am active (these WW's are killing me).

All i know is you hide behind your words you LoV slave.

DeletedUser

yarr matey don't be thinking yer captain has let ye down just yet, there be plans a brewing yarr harr harr. *hick*

DeletedUser

Joedonohue was not able to get a cs in and he tried and he is 1 mil + so you can eat your words right there!If we were in the same ocean i would give you a taste of what i can do :/

if I am not worth the trouble why bother in the first place???
I am trouble but i get the job done when i am active (these WW's are killing me).

All i know is you hide behind your words you LoV slave.

HAHAHA your a funny wee fellow your all talk and no substance.

DeletedUser

come come TMZ is actually a very good fighter his stats can show you that themselves. But annoying and trouble yes he is a little :p thats why i like him so much :D

besides which we are the little guys right now though happily things are looking bright for the future hopefully things will get more entertaining soon. Shame we can't invite people anymore there are some of my buddies wanting to come here and join us. Damn game mods finding ways of killing off all the old worlds grrrr.

Nothing special about his stats attack bp seems a little low.

DeletedUser

hehe he's been held back due to lack of targets, i'm sure his stats will improve very soon :)

DeletedUser

nope just saying we're getting some more interesting ops going with future planning aswell. Theres other ways to grow north other then through the bigger alliances. Would be more fun if Sarissa were still around though.

DeletedUser

Sarissa was a good friend of the former A&R members...
"Former A&R" they are no more.past friends are friends but if a LoO member is supporting a player under POE attack that means you declaring war on us.not the other way around ^^

just making that clear so it don't look like we are trying to slay the giant when it is the giant trying to suppress us while saying when you gonna declare war on me?

(us=POE/Giant-LoO)

DeletedUser

"Former A&R" they are no more.past friends are friends but if a LoO member is supporting a player under POE attack that means you declaring war on us.not the other way around ^^

just making that clear so it don't look like we are trying to slay the giant when it is the giant trying to suppress us while saying when you gonna declare war on me?

(us=POE/Giant-LoO)

Actually now we're Poo

DeletedUser

(us=POE/Giant-LoO)

We aren't suppressing anyone our lads were on good terms with the pirates the issue is you lets make that clear now we don't like you specifically.