Milestones WTG - Legends of Orthia

DeletedUser

If we go to war with an alliance that the pirates are supporting then I have no problem with that... That just means that there's more BP to go around. However if you attack one of our conquest(you obviously wouldn't attack your friends which would mean you are knowingly attacking us) then we would have a real problem. Other then that let's enjoy this world while it lasts!

DeletedUser

theres only really one of our pacts we'd be willing to support in general as their close enough to us for support to be useful. as for breaking sieges our buddies wouldn't be seeking to take cities from those guys just yet so we would send attacks if asked too.

DeletedUser

sculli...I don't think LoO has anyone to check the alliance conquests.even on grepostats.do you agree?

DeletedUser4064

TMZ is only pointing out that their could have been far more fun had this massive alliance not suddenly appeared to create all the world wonders. Some equal opportunity for wonders to appear all over the world would have been far more interesting. Now it seems every world wonder is located in the north. Gonna take ages to get all the way up there and steal one :p

I fought Sarissa might give us one to have fun with but SE ruined that bit of fun >.>, and now Sarissa joins LOO....

To be fair this does kind of soak out all the fun of this world, I expect this will be one of the first worlds to be shut down as LOO becomes an MRA with all the wonders >.>

ayenthith.png

How can it be an MRA???

DeletedUser

face it it is a MRA.

loll they are almost out of players to recruit so ya they are a MRA

DeletedUser

An MRA stands for Mass recruiting alliance, LOO may not invite everyone in the world but they have recruited far too many people and become the biggest alliance spread through almost the entire world, your now facing many smaller alliances set up all over the place. These smaller alliances may be facing an alliance which is bigger then they are in their own ocean yet their doing well, for instance.

Blood-Knights Ocean 27 11 players lost 2 taken 9 A small alliance on the fringes of LOO controlled territory. This alliance though small has been beating LOO since the day they started a war, due to your merging Sarissa into your ranks you have taken on an area so far from your main core that your basically just baby sitting a bunch of rubbish players. Do you know the people in this area? Do you work closely with them? I doubt it.

DeletedUser

Do you know the people in this area? Do you work closely with them? I doubt it.

If they knew them they would not of recruited them :p

time for me to brag now...Even the lowly me.the "player who is easier to take down then a ghost" has taken 2 city's form selig a 1mil+ member of LOO and each time I took a city I was chatting with other LOO players and even showed em some funny reports of me attacking or other players trying to break the siege will it was still going on.

How is that for a alliance?

DeletedUser

shhh don't mention friends in LOO they will get all upset :p

DeletedUser

I have friends in LoO.nothing to be ashamed of but i find it funny how someone in your own alliance is losing city's and you are laughing at reports of him trying to save his city :p

anyway maybe that only happens in the South west.there is always the South,North,East,West,North west,North East and South east chapters of LoO and maybe in some of those areas they work together but hey...who knows.