WTH... spam mail (>.<) grrrrr

DeletedUser

spammail-1.jpg

Did I just get trolled? Or is this a serious message from a kid who's still in elementary school. You can argue english might not be his/her/it's first language, but as far as I know a majority of languages follow similar capitalization and punctuation rules.

Also wth does the mail mean... so if I join legion, I can attack legion?:eek: Also if I get incoming attacks, some apparel on me will become loose... determinately... seriously wth ?

But, seriously if I am going to get spam recruitment mails from Legion, at least make your recruitment officers seem somewhat intelligent.

My first impression so far is that if I joined, it would be equivalent of taking a 5 hour ride in the back of a filled shortbus.

PS. Can someone give me a nonretarded iteration of this message plox!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

In all honesty that msg is all out sad.

I mean why would you want to recruit someone you think your going to conquer? I certainly wouldn't... i mean why limit your alliance the targets by taking in new new members that you could easily conquer yourself?

Yes i am a KOTOR member, yes LEGION is more powerful and yes we are just another MRA but does LEGION really need this?

And yes LEGION has recruited a few useless sim citiers from KOTOR who have already lost cities to legion... great tactic... thanks for that... finally we got rid of some of those members

DeletedUser

LOL my god thats sad.

Whats worse is im a very active legion member, and had to go look up who this guy was.

Legion III is the only debatable legion alliance outside of the true 1 and 2. They were started without permission and are still questioned by many why we need them... this certainly isnt helping.

DeletedUser

Well I've just figured out the ultimate tactic of this server...

1. Proceed to have your alliance join the biggest alliance Family available...

2. Proceed to gloat over other alliances about how big your family alliance is

3. SPAM mass recruiting emails... make sure to let them know you're in the biggest alliance family.

4. Get even bigger and funnel useless members into wing alliances.

5. Proceed to SPAM more recruiting emails to anyone under the sun...

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until...

7. WIN!!!!

And there you go, you can now defeat other alliances without forcing you to make those dreaded "troops" like slingers and horsies that only noobs build.

Pros just spam culture festivals along with their recruitment mails.

and I thought grepolis was a wargames >.>

DeletedUser

Two questions.

1. Are you describing LEGION or KOTOR?
2. How much sleep are you losing over this?

DeletedUser

yeah I think you really need to get over it now, or join an alliance that isn't a massive MRA and hasn't been trying to do the same thing lol

DeletedUser

Two questions.

1. Are you describing LEGION or KOTOR?
2. How much sleep are you losing over this?

1. Both
2. None

Obviously boredom and kumbaya are the norm in these forums. yawn.

DeletedUser

haha

MRA.jpg

What do you call a MRA that mass recruits other MRAs? MRMRA?

Lets all be a big happy family! Kumbaya and don't forget to bring the lotion!

DeletedUser

its a super MRA... i wonder... does that make it more or less organised than a MRA?

DeletedUser

As Magikarp already stated ... LEGION III. is not member of LEGION family!, they just wish they where... only LEGION and LEGION II are united.

DeletedUser

LEGION I I I

Clever in that they are using Legion as a cover in order to enjoy the 'benefits' of making others think that they are a member of the Legion family

Stupid in that they are now really pissing us off and thinking that Legion will put up with this BS much longer

DeletedUser

Hilarious

Sorry, I have to disagree with everyone who said it was sad.

I was :D

I think it is hilarious! There are enough grammar errors to comment about later, but to see someone at that "age" try to intimidate other players using first grade language is great. Never see that in the real world without a great big kick in the butt. But :pro:

And as for MRA's that recruit for other MRA's, I move to make a new term:
M&M's

Considering that alliances limited to 60 are looking for members in a world of 28k, that's funny too :p Where can I sign up?

DeletedUser1405

LEGION I I I

Clever in that they are using Legion as a cover in order to enjoy the 'benefits' of making others think that they are a member of the Legion family

Stupid in that they are now really pissing us off and thinking that Legion will put up with this BS much longer

So are you going to do anything about it or keep making quotes about how wrong it is. I you dont act to stop it there will soon be a Legion IV and V to look at.

DeletedUser

So are you going to do anything about it or keep making quotes about how wrong it is. I you dont act to stop it there will soon be a Legion IV and V to look at.

You think we have control over what others do with their names/pages.

Its up to the players to be smart enough to know whats true and what isnt. Those who wish to remain ignorant will continue to make these threads.

DeletedUser

Well.. we kinda have... don't think you will see a LEGION X in top 12 for more then a week...

DeletedUser

We filed a written complaint with the Grepolis Warriors Union... an official representative is supposed to get back to us shortly.

And I'm planning on sending an extremely terse letter of disapproval to the founder of LEGION III... making him well aware of my disappointment in his actions.

DeletedUser

Gotta love spamming the thread complaining about spamming.

It appears we've gotten our word out to those pretending to be in the legion brotherhood. It is now just Legion I and II as its always been.

Similarly, it seems KOTOR has cut down on wing alliances, likely for different reasons however...

DeletedUser

Kotor have cut down on many things lol members, cities, branches ;)

DeletedUser

This forum is filled with fail...

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would give out an infraction for quoting a Johnny Cash song.

That is EPIC fail right there... when ppl lack culture and label the legend Johnny Cash as a form of "trolling"