WW and Peace time

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@Baudin Toolan It appears slightly ridiculous that WW for this world starts the day before a peace time period. Wouldn't it be better if possible, to postpone it 2-3 days so that it begins after the New Year's Peace time?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The start time of World Wonders, or rather when a world can possibly begin World Wonders, is a fixed time based on the speed of a world and the endgame speed assuming point requirements are met. We aren't able to delay or change this unfortunately nor can we change the peacetime for a specific world as it is applied uniformly to the entire server.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
and given that in previous ww worlds the ww era had to be activated by mods, i can't see how delaying it is so hard. Please take this suggestion to your seniors as i think given the importance and effort that goes into ww's by players, it should be discussed. @Baudin Toolan

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We've never been able to activate the start of the WW phase of a world. In the past there was a bug that prevented the world from correctly starting the endgame phase on time and our developers had to run a fix but it's not something moderators can do.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Then why not bring this issue to the attention of your developers. I think you will find that the majority of players that will be seriously involved in WW's in this world would prefer it not to be interrupted by New Year's peace time.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Like i predicted, having WW's start just hours before a peace time is causing havoc. On top of that, sounds like the mods dont even know how it works. Their (yes, the mods) lack of interest and effort in this matter is disgraceful, there was plenty of time to deal with this and avoid all the confusion weeks back when I and others first brought this to their attention.