WW boosting change

DeletedUser24450

I dont get this concept at all, many people keep saying it. I have won 3 dom servers, all 3 times our team obliterated the simmers and won convincingly. this makes no sense

Depends on many factors, for example how big is the world, alliance, simmers location. If the world is small, as long as the simmer run festivals and theatres all day (means they have plenty of slots) they can replace the city loses quite easily.
Maybe also, it is easier for the simmers to survive in CQ worlds after they pass the 50 cities mark. Maybe in revolt is different, but I am pretty sure (and from what we have seen) that the simmers have way more chances of making a dom team rather than a WW team in CQ.

When they first introduced dom I was pretty exciting about it, but after a while now, I would probably take WW before Domination any time, because at least in WW endgame you need to put some effort.

elifoxo

Hipparchus
Maybe if you spent less time teamviewing and more time watching masters of the game gmouse and teddy youd have won the world

1saaa

Strategos
Depends on many factors, for example how big is the world, alliance, simmers location. If the world is small, as long as the simmer run festivals and theatres all day (means they have plenty of slots) they can replace the city loses quite easily.
Maybe also, it is easier for the simmers to survive in CQ worlds after they pass the 50 cities mark. Maybe in revolt is different, but I am pretty sure (and from what we have seen) that the simmers have way more chances of making a dom team rather than a WW team in CQ.

When they first introduced dom I was pretty exciting about it, but after a while now, I would probably take WW before Domination any time, because at least in WW endgame you need to put some effort.
In revolt, if we're facing off against a team constantly running festivals then that's a team that isn't committing as much of its res to building troops to fight us. So on balance we can chomp them faster.

The issue with WWs is in that mode I run festivals, max my res, temple and markets and then after all of that I'm basically done. It's a war game where winning doesn't actually require any fighting.

DeletedUser24450

In revolt, if we're facing off against a team constantly running festivals then that's a team that isn't committing as much of its res to building troops to fight us. So on balance we can chomp them faster.

The issue with WWs is in that mode I run festivals, max my res, temple and markets and then after all of that I'm basically done. It's a war game where winning doesn't actually require any fighting.

You are confusing what I am actually saying. I am not talking about the gameplay throughout the world, rather the gameplay during the endgame. There is a big difference between those two gameplays in the same type of world.

Nevertheless, I am not going to argue any further on the topic, because I am not sure how it is in revolt, I am just explaining from CQ point of view, what usually happens there most of the time.