WW boosting change

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Lol domination is all about kill your own troops and eat your allies, the next one is a freak. WW are not perfect (but from as they were ten years ago things are goin' better) but at the moment is the only decent endgame

um no, no its not. that's how top ww teams I have seen do it, but from my perspective dom is about obliterating the other team. that is how I have seen it done on 115. 117 and 135

DeletedUser56472

um no, no its not. that's how top ww teams I have seen do it, but from my perspective dom is about obliterating the other team. that is how I have seen it done on 115. 117 and 135

If you play against core of noobs you can also do this but if you play against a semi-serious alliance which does the other method you cannot win for a matter of time

Oh but u're talking about revolt server. Sorry I was talking about grepolis and stuff like that

1saaa

Strategos
If you play against core of noobs you can also do this but if you play against a semi-serious alliance which does the other method you cannot win for a matter of time

Oh but u're talking about revolt server. Sorry I was talking about grepolis and stuff like that
In revolt it's common to have turnovers of 100 cities in a week and have massive ops where you utterly smash the enemy alliance. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's different in conquest XD

DeletedUser56472

In revolt it's common to have turnovers of 100 cities in a week and have massive ops where you utterly smash the enemy alliance. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's different in conquest XD

In conquest against a decent ally you can take one or at least two cities toghether

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Lol domination is all about kill your own troops and eat your allies, the next one is a freak. WW are not perfect (but from as they were ten years ago things are goin' better) but at the moment is the only decent endgame

my guy i want whatever you are smoking because this is the most ridicolous comment on here. domination is how the game was intended fighting till the end, cant say too much about olympus cause i havent really played it. but to say that ww is the only decent endgame is crazy.
the whole world you're supposed to fight and when ww start you stop playing the game and just send res to ww and favor farm too speed up the building. how is that in any way decent? that is boring.

DeletedUser56472

my guy i want whatever you are smoking because this is the most ridicolous comment on here. domination is how the game was intended fighting till the end, cant say too much about olympus cause i havent really played it. but to say that ww is the only decent endgame is crazy.
the whole world you're supposed to fight and when ww start you stop playing the game and just send res to ww and favor farm too speed up the building. how is that in any way decent? that is boring.

1) you're a revolt player so is useless speak with u of endgames for 2 reasons
first: in revolt you can (lol) conquest 100 cities in a day, in conquest you can take 100 cities in a month (if you have decent enemies)
second: revolt is conquest' dumb cousin, talking about grepolis with revolt player is 9/10 useless

2) You just played in world with lot of (awful) players whose 8/10 don't even know what a pc is, when you play against quite serious alliances you'll understand (if u can arrive to endgame) what i mean

3) when Inno released dom I thought the same you think at now. years have pass, dom is a complete failure

pyropirate

Chiliarch
1) you're a revolt player so is useless speak with u of endgames for 2 reasons
first: in revolt you can (lol) conquest 100 cities in a day, in conquest you can take 100 cities in a month (if you have decent enemies)
second: revolt is conquest' dumb cousin, talking about grepolis with revolt player is 9/10 useless

2) You just played in world with lot of (awful) players whose 8/10 don't even know what a pc is, when you play against quite serious alliances you'll understand (if u can arrive to endgame) what i mean

3) when Inno released dom I thought the same you think at now. years have pass, dom is a complete failure

1) you're a bad player so its pretty useless to speak with u of endgames for 3 reasons.
your dogshit at this game (lol) you cant even conquest 10 cities in a month bcs you're bad.
second you arent even playing a world rn so talking with you about endgame is pretty useless.
and lastly you are no fighter you just sim and love building bcs you love building wws and are scared of domination endgame.

2) lmao i sure did and when i play ww again against (good) alliances i will still have the same experience. all the fighting stops till someone reaches 4/7 and then its gonna take a while for someone to get 7/7

3) how so?

DeletedUser21287

When wonders start set a number of enemy cities to conquer. If achieved their level of wonder re-sets 1 level regardless of what stage it is at (be it 1 minute from completion or partially filled). Say 20 cities to conquer (maybe less in conquest). If behind on a wonder it gives other teams a chance and motivation. Those defending the wonders will need to focus on troops and as such less resources to be sent to other wonders and gives a chance for another alliance to catch up.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
When wonders start set a number of enemy cities to conquer. If achieved their level of wonder re-sets 1 level regardless of what stage it is at (be it 1 minute from completion or partially filled). Say 20 cities to conquer (maybe less in conquest). If behind on a wonder it gives other teams a chance and motivation. Those defending the wonders will need to focus on troops and as such less resources to be sent to other wonders and gives a chance for another alliance to catch up.

this is interesting, but this is basically what Dom is, allowing someone's wonder to be broken from losing X number of cities is a bit easy too, since you'll have to defend thousands of cities vs needing to hold the 140 WW cities. the concept is interesting tho

DeletedUser21287

this is interesting, but this is basically what Dom is, allowing someone's wonder to be broken from losing X number of cities is a bit easy too, since you'll have to defend thousands of cities vs needing to hold the 140 WW cities. the concept is interesting tho
may have to increase from 20 or do some sort of ratio per alliance size. no more simming thats for sure. still need to fight, spells, res to replace troops. early levels build quickly so only going to have to defend the later levels.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
may have to increase from 20 or do some sort of ratio per alliance size. no more simming thats for sure. still need to fight, spells, res to replace troops. early levels build quickly so only going to have to defend the later levels.

I get it, but the concept is still dom like. I feel like there should be some sort or fortress concept to break to damage wonders

DeletedUser21287

I get it, but the concept is still dom like. I feel like there should be some sort or fortress concept to break to damage wonders

1. Could have a negative spell on enemy wonder that adds time on to it.
2. For every enemy city conquered during wonders an additional 20-30 minutes is knocked off chosen wonder.
3. Fortress would be good. Maybe 1 fortress per wonder with default several thousand troops. When enemy kill these troops the alliance has to donate more of their own to top it up.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
1. Could have a negative spell on enemy wonder that adds time on to it.
2. For every enemy city conquered during wonders an additional 20-30 minutes is knocked off chosen wonder.
3. Fortress would be good. Maybe 1 fortress per wonder with default several thousand troops. When enemy kill these troops the alliance has to donate more of their own to top it up.

Yea I like these, like 1% per 5 takes or something
or +1% build speed
fortress would be interesting, but would extend the worlds. like at 5 months build fortresses, at 10 months build WWs or something and make two key objectives

DeletedUser24450

lol no sir.

ww current end game favors simmers and cowards, it allows for a mode non-condusive to how the game is played all server before ww. it needs a change, it can be abused, just as favor can be abused with 2nd teams and botting

Domination endgame actually favors simmers way more than WW.