Milestones Ww bust

DeletedUser48839

The Merge was always an empty shell - they managed to hide their inherent weakness longer than I expected, but it was obvious they were going to fail. Hiding in VM only works for so long. SO LONG MERGE!

DeletedUser49308

lol erik knows it all he bragged about his ww bust in earlier servers I seen the reports at least now u c why u his stradegy is dumb trusting all ur cities to one man on a ww island LOOK at how that turned out hope u learned ur lesson in the future and that was eriks stradegy trust all cities on a ww island to one guy and u all agreed lol

DeletedUser49112

Congrats to fluffers! Well played

Yes congrats indeed to them! However refusing to acknowledge the work of TUS and HM does not put you in the best light, makes you seem kinda salty. Is it because your master's grand plan of giving the WW to 2 people isnt quite the brightest idea?

DeletedUser23413

I was called liar. My honest MMs were called BS. At this moment, I would only recommend all of Merge people to unblock me and think twice about what I told them. The truth is the truth

DeletedUser23413

Let me repeat the nth time. I have tons of friends in your alliance and we talked about non important things. Are your exams crucial to take my WW cities, mate? Too bad, our friends are all think that's enough and they will call it a day, I mean to ghost soon.

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol so they pass on some info but not other info? Sure that sounds legit. Leolis the liar strikes again! I can at least say I'm not a liar

DeletedUser

:D old mex cant count

Congrats to fluffers! Well played

Special mention to TUS and HM, both put all at this for us, would not have been accomplished without them

Prae, I hope you read this, your a di.ck

not sure I would use that word, but he has certainly let a lot of merge players down, people that have put a lot of time and effort in,
only to be let down by him not checking in, giving updates,

players have lost a lot defending with troops with a zero wall!!

poor team player, I feel for all the Merge players that are still sending support (not that much though, I got the city) ;)

DeletedUser23413

Lol so they pass on some info but not other info? Sure that sounds legit. Leolis the liar strikes again! I can at least say I'm not a liar

Loser! You can't tell my friend not to talk with me. They are honorable enough to tell only the harmless thing only. How about he people who told you I am Swedish? That info is important so you can wake me up all night. Stop excusing and look at the truth: you failed big time!

DeletedUser48583

Congrats to the anti-coalition great effort on busting a wonder.

In defense Im not happy with prae who put EN84 ahead of his ww cities.

DeletedUser48583

Holy, Fluffs etc you have now officially won Im too angry to go into what just happened but look at rest of our wonders.

DeletedUser23413

Thanks. The victory for who deserve it, who choose the tough path and determine to go to the end!

DeletedUser29916

I'm sorry for all decent coalition players out there, whish it would've gone down different, but the end would have always been the same.

Congratz to our partners Fluffs and TUS and my own guys in HM for being so dedicated and persisten. Also for giving us this opportunity to share in victory which is a good feeling I must admit.

Once again sorry to all those who have fought hard and where dissapointed and let down by those they believed in. (Iconic where you at girl, hiding soon with Erik I bet?)

DeletedUser22517

Iconic will not leave, she promised to me that she will take a city from me.

Ranga1

Strategos
Slander :D good one whoever that was :D

They are honorable enough to tell only the harmless thing only.

So who decides what is harmless? Your "friend"? or you when you get it?

How about he people who told you I am Swedish? That info is important so you can wake me up all night.

:D thats funny. Have you looked at your city list? All small swedish towns, pretty obvious. But the thing that confirmed it was you telling me :eek:

Either way, spy/informant/friend/no one, it didnt affect the outcome. Get ready, wait for it, yes you were too good :D Too many dedicated players who were so intent on getting their way, kudos. So well done Holy Mayhem, well done Fluffs, well done TUS, well done Big Tasty Nutter Butter, Well done Mongol Empire, Well done Moloch Mayhem, well done Mongol MAYHEM you all stuck together and executed a great plan!