Milestones Ww bust

DeletedUser

HereticHero, I don't give a sh!t what you said.
Accept it, its yours to accept. :)

asskisser.jpg

DeletedUser50592

Boys and girls from "Coming too late" and their servants (helpers get paid and servants not, this is not meant to offend anyone of the smaller alliances) - show some dignity and pride, bad leadership decisions are not your fault, but this behaviour on the forum is something which will stay to read for many others, so don't be later ashamed of your own "flame wars"...

DeletedUser22517

Am I supposed to be scared? If some simple minded people want to attack me on future servers, so be it. Attacks are part of the game. People gunning for me only means BP and Improvement in my game. I welcome both. As far as dropping the ball as a leader here, sure I'll own up to that. To put the blame solely on me though, that's not happening.

You would be a doormat for my A-Team Chad. Facts.

Also HM wouldn't exist without CS. You would be wise to remember that. Had we not backed Chill while TUS ate him and his mates, there would have been no bounce back, and no merge with your alliance. I also never said your alliance was "Bad". I just said I didn't like how they conducted themselves. Our WW strategy is proven effective and has worked numerous other times. We just fell short via Diplo which positioned us with allies to spread to implement our plan.

All in all, this was a learning experience. This was my first full length Speed 2. This was my first server as a Sole founder. This was my first server holding that many WW cities. I will adjust, learn from it, and come out on the other side a better player for it. I unlike others am not a sore loser. Enjoy your crown. Most of your members earned it (Mungus excluded - Anyone that joins months into a morale server in an enemy core and has their city stacked lacks skill).

Mungus does not give a sh*t about crown, i only joined this world because of your BS talks about some imaginary rimming and i will probably leave before the crown and wait for my "kindergarten" speed 1 where i can take my group of 70 players and fight entire server.
You love to cuddle i love to fight simple as that.
And stop talking about stacked cities, feel free to spy on my cities almost all my caves are empty and morale was problem 1 month no more.Next world i play gonna invite you to land in our core so we see how that is gonna work for you.
This game looks simple but it not.You had working plan until this server but it is not working against fighters and will never work again as long there is fighters against you.
We knew it we only need 1 ww and game would be over for your "Cuddling Club".You are nothing but big MRA of simmers who have no idea how to attack or defend but at simming you are the best must admit that.

DeletedUser41868

From the early days, I saw a letter by Erik (I think spoiled by Bandika not sure really) that he was afraid of the speed of the game in this server. and damn, Nutters and Mayhem must be thankful with this new Spartan Assassin event and its rewards which boosted the speed of the game even 50% to 60% further in case of resources and favor production, and units recruitment.

Anyway the Impossible dream, is made possible by HM and fluffs and congrats to them (Yeah am an 27 years old Manchester United fan and surely know how it feels to realize an impossible dream!)

Anyway I have a question. Is there still some fight until the end of the world? or the game is literally finished? Should we continue playing? is there still some strong fronts to fight each others?

Our crew are all speed 1 players. We hated the speed of this world. It actually worked in erik and prae's favor - i.e. the simming and cuddling model. I wish it would have been speed 1 then they couldn't have hidden out in 64/65 knowing we didn't have time to expand to their borders before WW.

In short, a slower speed works for our team's style... lets hope that is what we get next time...

DeletedUser

They did win. The Merge won the world. The rest did not. The one thing you all claim is a plastic crown. Is the only thing you won.

It's not even plastic mate, it's pixels you do realise those project tiny little dots to form a object that resembles a crown, or do you have a plastic one you put on your head when want to feel like a winner?

change player name you also have no crown even if won them more often then then some advertising them as it's supposed to show their almightyness. Also gonna do that for the hell of it, with a twist then I like toying around with stuff like that. It's like when you have sex first time and prob mainly duder thing altho some woman also have a way with words that would make a brothel owner's mouth fall open, but first times always brag about it. Later just that you know and had great #@ is what counts and you let the ones playing with their toy soldiers do their award ceremony trophy polishing (was quick and rare, didn't even know it was started or over but hey look at it shine, oops did I make that boo boo there several times with hitting the wrong spot) be done while have learn't to enjoy the longer haul rather then the quick and out before am blushing again.. haha..

DeletedUser38465

It's not even plastic mate, it's pixels you do realise those project tiny little dots to form a object that resembles a crown, or do you have a plastic one you put on your head when want to feel like a winner?

change player name you also have no crown even if won them more often then then some advertising them as it's supposed to show their almightyness. Also gonna do that for the hell of it, with a twist then I like toying around with stuff like that. It's like when you have sex first time and prob mainly duder thing altho some woman also have a way with words that would make a brothel owner's mouth fall open, but first times always brag about it. Later just that you know and had great #@ is what counts and you let the ones playing with their toy soldiers do their award ceremony trophy polishing (was quick and rare, didn't even know it was started or over but hey look at it shine, oops did I make that boo boo there several times with hitting the wrong spot) be done while have learn't to enjoy the longer haul rather then the quick and out before am blushing again.. haha..

Already won, my first world. Had a cities on 5 wonders, two on a couple. Second one came up short. I know the feeling of both. I can say I learned more from my second experience however.