Milestones Ww bust

DeletedUser

To be honest this is childish from Prae.
Leading is responsibility at the first place.
Especially when you have several WW cities.

Praehelios plays this game darn too long and should know there is vacation mode option in settings.
He could've hit VM and buy whatever furniture he wanted.

The reality is: he didn't want to play Sinope, but still happy in Abdera.
Just admit it openly.

The Merge project didn't work.
Till Erik had time to watch it, basically living in the web (which was unhealthy considering he has a family and kids), it had worked.

After Erik was cured and came back to RL, The Merge project was doomed.
1. Too many oceans
2. Too many players and 50% of them are noobs
3. Too many unmanageable alliances
4. Too many leaders, who didn't want to lead
5. Too many bragging on forum gave an energy to enemies
6. Too many motivated by The Merge enemies
7. Weird WW plan, when cities were given to 2 players who didn't have time to monitor it

What started once as an destructive mission for Holy and Fluffs (just to block The Merge from crowns), became an ideology one day, and they were highly motivated and played much better.

Despite Prae's hypocrisy about furniture, unintentionally he ended that mess and it was to the best. Due to 7 reasons above it was doomed anyway. In fact nobody wanted to lead it. Because when you got all those reasons, you got to live in grepo to make it right.

It was doomed after the day when Coming Soon forgot about ocean based tight core strategy and took in The Black List guys. Then more and more alliances with all baggage of 6 cities players. Forum became unreadable with "dfeef, gefrd, ndge, gedr, deg, defag" threads for defending different oceans. Fingers of all players ran with blood to scroll it, so finally nobody even tried and The Merge lost several cities in the REAL core, ocean 65.
If CS had taken in only the best players, had kept selective recruitment, it could've worked.
Finally numbers and promise of crowns to 1000 players helped to win "Master of the World" award, but couldn't defeat highly motivated competitors. Many players were satisfied with that award and didn't want to try for crown, because they had already had one.

Probably it's to the best and even saved grepo for many players, gave them belief that spending money and 1000 players won't garantee you the crown.

Meanwhile I hope it's not the end of Sinope and it's interesting to see what way it will go. Will Holy, TUS, Fluffs and Mongols share a bed and crowns (in the merge style) or give it the proper fight in the spirit of the game?

My money and hope lies with Fluffs. Although they were enemies, they not once sent me a rude message or attempted to taunt me via PM. As a group, they had been mature and classy. So if they do duke it out, I see them prevailing.

Also, Im interested to see who from the merge goes where, or if they do their own thing.

DeletedUser41868

My money and hope lies with Fluffs. Although they were enemies, they not once sent me a rude message or attempted to taunt me via PM. As a group, they had been mature and classy. So if they do duke it out, I see them prevailing.

Also, Im interested to see who from the merge goes where, or if they do their own thing.

Oh Prae, you and erik have spent the better part of the last couple of years prattling on here on the externals about how magnificent you and your bunch are - and then you get offended when some of our people taunted you back via PM. Erik sent taunting PMs, none of us cried about that.

Your plan was not good enough and it almost ruined this server until we and the fluffs and our friends saved it. We will go forward and celebrate our success over your failure together. I will also say that our crew would be happy to have a go at your guys in a server "coming soon." LOL. Just have the cajones to come in as one of your real names (EM, Repo, whatever) and not some made up - bet hedging name.

Anyway, I am sure you will feint over this reply - since it is taunting and threatening to your tender sensibilities... like I said though, you and your steroid enhanced friend had no problems being demeaning and arrogant to several of our players when you misguidedly thought you had some sort of upper hand.

DeletedUser

Oh Prae, you and erik have spent the better part of the last couple of years prattling on here on the externals about how magnificent you and your bunch are - and then you get offended when some of our people taunted you back via PM. Erik sent taunting PMs, none of us cried about that.

Your plan was not good enough and it almost ruined this server until we and the fluffs and our friends saved it. We will go forward and celebrate our success over your failure together. I will also say that our crew would be happy to have a go at your guys in a server "coming soon." LOL. Just have the cajones to come in as one of your real names (EM, Repo, whatever) and not some made up - bet hedging name.

Anyway, I am sure you will feint over this reply - since it is taunting and threatening to your tender sensibilities... like I said though, you and your steroid enhanced friend had no problems being demeaning and arrogant to several of our players when you misguidedly thought you had some sort of upper hand.

Chad, not once did I send rude or demeaning PM's to your alliance members. Not once. I have never gotten personal and attacked anyone like you guys did Erik. Did I come on here and defend my alliance at times? Yes. Did I come on here and defend myself at times? Yes. I did not send out mass mails about how sh!t your OPS were. I didn't send out mass mails about how terrible certain members of your group were. If you would like to call me on that, please find me some messages where that occured. Now whether Erik, Joe, Bob, Bill or Jake sent our rude mail, doesn't mean you need to drag me into that bracket.

As far as future servers go, I have no issue meeting you on one. Majority of your alliance was already run out of Abdera by way of IB.

DeletedUser22517

So when you said everyone else you actually didn't mean everyone else?

Its just you and Mungus who I have called stupid, maybe chad or chill. Feel free to prove me wrong dimmy, but no doubt you cant :)

Well we all see who is stupid now

DeletedUser22517

Our special thanks to the people who helped a lot in the WW bust ops. You two deserve the crown of Sinope. We therefore invited you both to our alliance so you can continue pursue it :D

4NWLBOA.png

I am gonna invite Ranga also so me and oldmex we gonna dress them up as cheerleaders to dance on our victory party ;)

DeletedUser46251

Prae i don't know the full facts, but i know that when you are founder or even leader of an alliance, you have certain responsibilities, this is increased tenfold when you are a ww landlord.

Logging in and defending your ww cities is a bare minimum requirement.

Towards the end of Eubea i was having a hard time in rl, and had to hit vm indefinitely. I was ready to quit the game, but came back when my vm ran out and played out another 2 months until the world ended, all because i was a ww landlord and leader.

I would expect the same from any leader, unless something enforceable was to happen in rl. I don't think moving house really counts here.

If i was you i would either change account name, or quit Grepo, as i bet there are gonna be a lot of angry people gunning for you in servers to come...

DeletedUser41868

Chad, not once did I send rude or demeaning PM's to your alliance members. Not once. I have never gotten personal and attacked anyone like you guys did Erik. Did I come on here and defend my alliance at times? Yes. Did I come on here and defend myself at times? Yes. I did not send out mass mails about how sh!t your OPS were. I didn't send out mass mails about how terrible certain members of your group were. If you would like to call me on that, please find me some messages where that occured. Now whether Erik, Joe, Bob, Bill or Jake sent our rude mail, doesn't mean you need to drag me into that bracket.

As far as future servers go, I have no issue meeting you on one. Majority of your alliance was already run out of Abdera by way of IB.

Prae,

You and erik spent the past two years mocking people here on the external forum. You spent half of the history of Sinope mocking me, Chill, Leo, and even Mungus before he joined this world. Erik made his little PnP's and you laughed right along. Your minion's dismissed us and even told me that she would not communicate with me since I had not "earned her respect in the game." LOL.

Then we took 300+ cities from your alliances over a couple of week's time and took all of your friend's in 44. Even after that - erik kept running his mouth, sending out PnPs, and you both kept up the big talk in here. Our players (not me) sent taunts and silly comedy at your crew in response to erik's big mouth ego rants toward us and the treatment we got from the rest of the posers that were in your ranks (not the good player, they know who they are).

Just own up to it now man. You were wrong. We are good. Fluffs are good. Your plan was terrible. You surrounded yourself with simmers and terrible players, which made it too hard for your good players. Your WW plan was laughably bad. And when it counted most you and Erik bailed on all the people that you promised crowns to, in exchange for them sending you resources to get your 4 WW certificate. That is the bottom line.

Fluffs and HM will get the crowns for our people and you can slink off like you want to. Just remember to get your A-team together though Prae... and come meet us in another world. If you try the cuddling, sim for crowns plan we will bring you down again - and if you choose to really fight and try to play the game the right way - you will still lose, but you might actually have some fun.

DeletedUser

Prae i don't know the full facts, but i know that when you are founder or even leader of an alliance, you have certain responsibilities, this is increased tenfold when you are a ww landlord.

Logging in and defending your ww cities is a bare minimum requirement.

Towards the end of Eubea i was having a hard time in rl, and had to hit vm indefinitely. I was ready to quit the game, but came back when my vm ran out and played out another 2 months until the world ended, all because i was a ww landlord and leader.

I would expect the same from any leader, unless something enforceable was to happen in rl. I don't think moving house really counts here.

If i was you i would either change account name, or quit Grepo, as i bet there are gonna be a lot of angry people gunning for you in servers to come...

Am I supposed to be scared? If some simple minded people want to attack me on future servers, so be it. Attacks are part of the game. People gunning for me only means BP and Improvement in my game. I welcome both. As far as dropping the ball as a leader here, sure I'll own up to that. To put the blame solely on me though, that's not happening.

Prae,

You and erik spent the past two years mocking people here on the external forum. You spent half of the history of Sinope mocking me, Chill, Leo, and even Mungus before he joined this world. Erik made his little PnP's and you laughed right along. Your minion's dismissed us and even told me that she would not communicate with me since I had not "earned her respect in the game." LOL.

Then we took 300+ cities from your alliances over a couple of week's time and took all of your friend's in 44. Even after that - erik kept running his mouth, sending out PnPs, and you both kept up the big talk in here. Our players (not me) sent taunts and silly comedy at your crew in response to erik's big mouth ego rants toward us and the treatment we got from the rest of the posers that were in your ranks (not the good player, they know who they are).

Just own up to it now man. You were wrong. We are good. Fluffs are good. Your plan was terrible. You surrounded yourself with simmers and terrible players, which made it too hard for your good players. Your WW plan was laughably bad. And when it counted most you and Erik bailed on all the people that you promised crowns to, in exchange for them sending you resources to get your 4 WW certificate. That is the bottom line.

Fluffs and HM will get the crowns for our people and you can slink off like you want to. Just remember to get your A-team together though Prae... and come meet us in another world. If you try the cuddling, sim for crowns plan we will bring you down again - and if you choose to really fight and try to play the game the right way - you will still lose, but you might actually have some fun.

You would be a doormat for my A-Team Chad. Facts.

Also HM wouldn't exist without CS. You would be wise to remember that. Had we not backed Chill while TUS ate him and his mates, there would have been no bounce back, and no merge with your alliance. I also never said your alliance was "Bad". I just said I didn't like how they conducted themselves. Our WW strategy is proven effective and has worked numerous other times. We just fell short via Diplo which positioned us with allies to spread to implement our plan.

All in all, this was a learning experience. This was my first full length Speed 2. This was my first server as a Sole founder. This was my first server holding that many WW cities. I will adjust, learn from it, and come out on the other side a better player for it. I unlike others am not a sore loser. Enjoy your crown. Most of your members earned it (Mungus excluded - Anyone that joins months into a morale server in an enemy core and has their city stacked lacks skill).

DeletedUser

Let's check chronicles:

As of Monday, I closed on my house. You can ask Herefordgurl among others I shared the info with weeks ago
I was inactive basically 2 days on all servers while signing paperwork and moving furniture.
I went inactive, and the enemy capitalized.
I didnt want to sift through 4,000 reports so I have no idea who took the cities but congrats to those. appears fluffs were the ones?

Surprise, surprise, The Fluffs took WW.
Looking for a spy, huh? No need one, when your founder is more than happy to provide all information to an enemy.

DeletedUser

Im missing something here, I thought Erik+Praeholis took all those wonder cities so they could deploy their VM tactics
So why didnt Prae hit VM whilst 'moving house' or was that another way of saying giving up to concentrate on Abdera?

DeletedUser41868

Am I supposed to be scared? If some simple minded people want to attack me on future servers, so be it. Attacks are part of the game. People gunning for me only means BP and Improvement in my game. I welcome both. As far as dropping the ball as a leader here, sure I'll own up to that. To put the blame solely on me though, that's not happening.

Also HM wouldn't exist without CS. You would be wise to remember that. Had we not backed Chill while TUS ate him and his mates, there would have been no bounce back, and no merge with your alliance. I also never said your alliance was "Bad". I just said I didn't like how they conducted themselves. Our WW strategy is proven effective and has worked numerous other times. We just fell short via Diplo which positioned us with allies to spread to implement our plan.

All in all, this was a learning experience. This was my first full length Speed 2. This was my first server as a Sole founder. This was my first server holding that many WW cities. I will adjust, learn from it, and come out on the other side a better player for it. I unlike others am not a sore loser. Enjoy your crown. Most of your members earned it (Mungus excluded - Anyone that joins months into a morale server in an enemy core and has their city stacked lacks skill).

You have a lot of butt hurt going on... judging by those remarks. Neither me nor my teammates "would" ever be doormats for your crew Prae. The proof is in this world, which is the only time we ever crossed paths. go look at the stats and see who took hundreds and hundreds of cities from your team. Your weak sauce simmer coalition game will never win against good players like we have.

And HM doesn't owe our existence in anyway to CS. You were dumb and too far into being a bunch of simming cuddlers to realize that chill, prince and their crew were the best group you had... me, tom, and leo saw that well before you did. You are just lucky that we didn't start in an ocean next door to you. LOL. As for mungus.... I have played in a world against him and another against you and erik... and I am sorry to burst your bubble - but he is an infinitely better player than either of you in every conceivable category. It is really not even close. And honestly, I cannot imagine there is anyone more qualified to make that determination than me.

Come join us in another world though mate. Take this new-found knowledge you have and put it to the test. We can find out how good your crew really is in a world where your cuddling game won't work. You can find out how good of a player mungus really is. Bring your friends. We will bring ours...

DeletedUser

This is the real reason why you're getting abuse.

There has not been 1 stage in this server where we have had no choices. At that very point we had 3 choices. Join TUS, merge with Project Mayhem or Side with "The coalition".

TUS annoyed us and we wanted to fight them, so I personally spoke with Chad and asked him if we fought with TUS would they hit us or would our NAP remain. He said the NAP would remain unless we folded then they would join the feeding frenzy. He kept his word which was the basis for our future merge. If he had said no we probably would have merged with them then. But CS didn't "Save" us, we both had a mutually beneficial arrangement against the same enemy.

This has actually been mentioned on here more times than I can count and for someone happy enough in the good times to come on and declare how awesome you guys are it's a shame that you're here now boasting about things that never happened. You said Ranga had a "Saviour complex" but it seems you're just projecting.

Also let's be real, you're A team v our A team in a future server we win every time. Don't get big boots because Erik bought everything he could get his hands on. I mean you don't even have faith in your A team hence why you asked everyone else to do the fighting for them.

P.s - our motivation after the WW's was no accident.

DeletedUser50137

From the early days, I saw a letter by Erik (I think spoiled by Bandika not sure really) that he was afraid of the speed of the game in this server. and damn, Nutters and Mayhem must be thankful with this new Spartan Assassin event and its rewards which boosted the speed of the game even 50% to 60% further in case of resources and favor production, and units recruitment.

Anyway the Impossible dream, is made possible by HM and fluffs and congrats to them (Yeah am an 27 years old Manchester United fan and surely know how it feels to realize an impossible dream!)

Anyway I have a question. Is there still some fight until the end of the world? or the game is literally finished? Should we continue playing? is there still some strong fronts to fight each others?

DeletedUser30996

From the early days, I saw a letter by Erik (I think spoiled by Bandika not sure really) that he was afraid of the speed of the game in this server. and damn, Nutters and Mayhem must be thankful with this new Spartan Assassin event and its rewards which boosted the speed of the game even 50% to 60% further in case of resources and favor production, and units recruitment.

Anyway the Impossible dream, is made possible by HM and fluffs and congrats to them (Yeah am an 27 years old Manchester United fan and surely know how it feels to realize an impossible dream!)

Anyway I have a question. Is there still some fight until the end of the world? or the game is literally finished? Should we continue playing? is there still some strong fronts to fight each others?

There's still fight going my friend :) Today Phoenix Rising ex Merge etc. decided to visit our WW cities ... The game is not over yet ;) The only difference is - Fluffs are the main target now not the opposite way

DeletedUser23413

Mungus was a pain in the @$$ as an enemy. He was darn good and you had every reason to hate him. I did.
However, as a team mate, Mungus is one of the best, I must say. His skills, vision, and dedication is no doubt in top 5 players I have crossed in 5 years playing Grepolis of mine.

DeletedUser

Mungus was a pain in the @$$ as an enemy. He was darn good and you had every reason to hate him. I did.
However, as a team mate, Mungus is one of the best, I must say. His skills, vision, and dedication is no doubt in top 5 players I have crossed in 5 years playing Grepolis of mine.

3pyx9i.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry not grepo related, but I hate Man Utd aka Man ure, I live 7 miles from Old Trafford and hate all things premier greed!