Wish List WW Change

• Thread starter DeletedUser54055
  • Start date

DeletedUser54055

I dont know if this has already been said, but i dont think it has - this is my solution to all the simming that is done before ww's.
I think that ww's start at the wrong time. In the world im playing on now (speed 2) ww's are starting after just 6 months. I hate this because this is just long enough for mras and simmers to mass found on the rim and ruin the game for everyone. I feel as if ww's had started earleir before they could have set up or later we wouldnt have had this problem. My alliance at the moment here is hands down the no1 fighter and points alliance yet we have had to prematurely stop fighting 2 months before ww's will start to build up ww islands just because we feel we deserve to be world winners as we dominate everywhere not like those simmers on the rim.
If the points required to make ww's was pushed back to much more (3-500 mill) the true fighter alliances would have time to clear out all the mra's and would therefore be able to build ww's uncontested- taking the victor of the world without simming which is how it should be as this is a war game.
On the other hand i would love to see/play in worlds where alliances can build ww's from day 1 :). That would make the game so much more active and vivid as everyone could reach everyone elses ww's easily leading to a lot of pacts, broken pacts, war and a whole lot fun.
I dont think golding would be that much of an issue here... though i would like to see a heavy golder try to build ww's 2k res at a time ^^

DeletedUser53824

Agree, you just start to get into a big war and the world gets more interesting and then it stops so you can spend a couple of months maxing temple, market etc

Would prefer getting rid of ww entirely, but increasing the time until it starts would make it less bad

Ww from day one would either be really good or a big mistake, not sure yet

But your only top because of epi ;)

DeletedUser42565

I think WW's from day one would be class. but from day one you really could just gold yourself to a win.

DeletedUser54055

Agree, you just start to get into a big war and the world gets more interesting and then it stops so you can spend a couple of months maxing temple, market etc

Would prefer getting rid of ww entirely, but increasing the time until it starts would make it less bad

Ww from day one would either be really good or a big mistake, not sure yet

But your only top because of epi ;)
I 100% agree especially with the epi bit <3
I too think our 500-1 cities taken vs cities lost rations was a huge fluke and without epidemic to save us from lost wars NSD would just be but a mere memory at this point ^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43367

Currently WW's are built using ressies and accelerated using favour which favours the biggest alliance in the building, perhaps extra boosts can be provided based on the amount of BP an alliance has. That way a large simming alliance will be at a disadvantage over a smaller, heavily active alliance. Convert overall battle points in to various buffs that an alliance founder can choose, in the same way that a completed wonder provides.

It would need some tweaking, but ensuring BP heavy alliances get better buffs than simming alliances would go some way to countering your gripe.

Then again, simming is also a strategy.... avoid all wars, grow quietly on the rim and sneak in the wonders whilst active fighting alliances battle it out.