Answered WW ERA START DELAY

DeletedUser24033

I have a question.

Grepo has a rule about WW Era start:

Reaching the age of the World Wonders depends on the total score of the top 50 alliances. The required score is reduced each month so that worlds with smaller alliances are able to reach it as well.

Can this rule be violated, once ALL required points are achieved? Can it be explained that WW Era necessary points must be achieved at some specific time gap, worth of 1-3 hours, otherwise if some of alliances drop players AFTER necessary points were achieved, everybody must achieve necessary points again.. and again.. and again... until necessary points will be gathered at that specif time gap, not earlier or later?

DeletedUser24033

Could i get the answer to my question?
My world Imbros has already twice achieved necessary points and still ww era hasnt started. I wonder why.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The WW era starts when the world hits the required point threshold but the world has to stay in the point threshold until the server updates which happens sometime after the daily reset. I can't give a specific hour/time since it varies.

DeletedUser37208

Hello Baudin,

Been long time. We all belong to en91 Imbros, And our team has been under sleepless nights for over a week. it would be great if any of you moderators could initiate the WW.

Regards,
Umakanth