WW era

• Thread starter DeletedUser38652
  • Start date

DeletedUser38652

After the world enters WW era and an alliance wins the world, what is it that the 2nd alliance get after also completing the buildings?

DeletedUser18132

They get nothing. It doesn't matter how many alliances build 4/7 WW afterward, only the first alliance gets the award.

DeletedUser25380

Each completed (level 10) building gives a specific bonus. Only one alliance can win the world, by completing 4 of the 7 wonders - whichever alliance is first has won the world and gets the Master of the world award. This can be accomplished only once per world.
However the Ruler of the world award, building all seven wonders (to level 10), can be accomplished by several alliances. A world can have only one level 10 of any wonder. This means that once an alliance has built 7, for another alliance to do that too there must be demolishing (voluntary or involuntary) of all the wonders to level 9 or below.
What the second alliance gets is the same as what the first alliance gets I believe: a crown, which is visible on players' profiles and gives favor cap bonus on Hero world, and access to Hero worlds. Wiki is here: http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/World_Wonders

DeletedUser18132

Hero worlds can be accessed by anyone who has the award, which is easy to get. Also, only the first alliance gets the crown.

DeletedUser38652

I read the wiki but it didnt answer my question about what 2nd alliances get. I have accses to the hero world from before :)

Thx lmaria, will start focusing on Ithaca for a while.

DeletedUser345

Hero worlds can be accessed by anyone who has the award, which is easy to get. Also, only the first alliance gets the crown.

You are wrong, I remember there was a fuss in the ideas section somewhere because the 2nd alliance to complete all 7 wonders still gets the crown etc.

I read the wiki but it didnt answer my question about what 2nd alliances get. I have accses to the hero world from before :)

For every wonder they build they will get the same award and reward. If they build 4 wonder after another alliance they will not enter the Hall of Fame however they will get the award. If they build 7 wonders then they get both the crown and the award.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

You are wrong, I remember there was a fuss in the ideas section somewhere because the 2nd alliance to complete all 7 wonders still gets the crown etc.

I remember that, and I thought they changed it to only the first alliance because of that. Thanks for correction.

DeletedUser18132

Although the crown is awarded to any alliance who completes all 7 Wonders, the benefits that come with completing the wonders and the bonus in the Hero Worlds do not get awarded. No one in TCC Harpoon has been awarded the 4/7 award, nor are they listed as the master of the world. That honor only goes to one alliance.

So what if other players gain the crown later on. In what way does it diminish the hard work of the alliance who comp,eted the wonders, gained the crown, and then left the world?

Hmm, you're right. But apparently second-time "winners" don't get the extra 50 favorcap.

DeletedUser38652

Lol... Never played a hero world you can say. I have bothered to actually give Belephrone a 175 city, think that 50+ favour wont make a difference.