WW Era

Ranga1

Strategos
Res dogs will win this without much effort, they have a significant head start now. Epi didnt/dont seem ready and have already fallen to far behind.

Im going to call it now, well done Res Dogs :)

DeletedUser30111

After one day, Epilek does seem to be behind, on pace with legion with well more points and trading players out. Anyone know why?

Ranga1

Strategos
They are trading players in and out to beat the 40 alliance cap. Bring players in, send resources, then boot them then re-do, I believe this tactic was made famous by ORCA in en23 - PSI. This make me think they actually have started more than just 2 wonders and are delaying the expansion to avoid showing everyone where their wonders are

DeletedUser

They are trading players in and out to beat the 40 alliance cap. Bring players in, send resources, then boot them then re-do, I believe this tactic was made famous by ORCA in en23 - PSI. This make me think they actually have started more than just 2 wonders and are delaying the expansion to avoid showing everyone where their wonders are

I think what Sable meant was that despite them on more points and in addition using this tactic (as opposed to Legion who are not), they are still on equal build speed as Legion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Wow....
While I'm one of the last people to want to see an alliance drop behind in WW because of the actions of a single player, I will allow myself some pleasure in Purple's ghosting and vito's floundering of the WW simply because of how much I believe the Epilek leadership deserved something like this.
Just goes to show that you can't make it through a world by lying and backstabbing allies, as Rambo has been doing for months now, and hope everything goes smoothly.
Normally I'd hate to see players ghosting, but Apollo will be dead after WW anyways, so here's to more Epilek ghosts today!

DeletedUser

RD is starting to pull out ahead pretty well in the race for 4 WW. The other alliances will have to work hard just to get one each if they want it, and then deal with the massive ghosting that'll ensue after losing the 4 wonder race.

DeletedUser30111

Update?
Epilek and PB convinced Legion to drop the NAP with RD for one last attempt at breaking the RD WW islands and haven't yet gotten a revolt after 12+ hours of attacks

DeletedUser

2 WW's for RD
1 WW for Legion
Epis two most built up WWs are both finished by other alliances

A couple of the WW's in construction are hard to tell who has the advantage from the ranking page, but looks like Epi might have the inside track on one or two and RD at the rest.

Might we see a reload and attempt #2?
What will happen with the finished Legion WW?

A lot of what happens depends on whether people stick around after 4 WW are completed or if we see massive ghostings from those who don't get to four first.

Here's to hoping things get awesome!

DeletedUser23046

Update?
Epilek and PB convinced Legion to drop the NAP with RD for one last attempt at breaking the RD WW islands and haven't yet gotten a revolt after 12+ hours of attacks

in your eyes that is how it looks

what it is
Epi came up with a plan to prevent RD from winning, which would see the world go on for a longer time
legion was invited to take part for witch i accept (unfortunately cannot take part of because of RL)
before legion can send an attack RD broke pact with them

please note that the pact with RD only came about because of Naji joining them (so no back stabbing there)
so please understand that legion is not trying to WIN to epi we just want to prolong this world longer
money well spent should be well enjoyed
we in it for the fun of a good fight

DeletedUser23046

2 WW's for RD
1 WW for Legion only needed 1
Epis two most built up WWs are both finished by other alliances

A couple of the WW's in construction are hard to tell who has the advantage from the ranking page, but looks like Epi might have the inside track on one or two and RD at the rest.

Might we see a reload and attempt #2?i hope so after EPI took back their island i think they should push to stop RD 4 WW is the win at 4 better than the crown of 7 no one see you when you have 4 but a crown on your name now that is something
What will happen with the finished Legion WW? it will be up for grabs to who can take it RD/EPI/REUNITED/SAINTS/ETC

A lot of what happens depends on whether people stick around after 4 WW are completed or if we see massive ghostings from those who don't get to four first. so here legion is trying to see how long they can prevent this world from ending

Here's to hoping things get awesome!
we share the same sentiment y kill this world so soon my last server lasted almost 3 years money well spent should be well enjoyed

disclaimer this is the view of Kingdavidc not necessary the views of legion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

in your eyes that is how it looks

what it is
Epi came up with a plan to prevent RD from winning, which would see the world go on for a longer time
legion was invited to take part for witch i accept (unfortunately cannot take part of because of RL)
before legion can send an attack RD broke pact with them

please note that the pact with RD only came about because of Naji joining them (so no back stabbing there)
so please understand that legion is not trying to WIN to epi we just want to prolong this world longer
money well spent should be well enjoyed
we in it for the fun of a good fight

Oh understood completely, and no hard feelings at all, I'd have done exactly the same in your shoes, and RD only broke the NAP after you decided to join in, remember that. But I think it was all fair, the NAP was created for the purposes of us each building in relative peace and we have done so. I would have just hoped the combined forces of the rest of the world would have been more impressive

DeletedUser

Yay, more playing! Now to finish off a few more wonders, and then get some LS and troops ready to sail into harbors filled with thousands of biremes to die a valiant death lol.

Oh yeah, and defend wonders too that part is nifty.

DeletedUser23046

all good here mate like i said we just dont want the world to end just yet
gold is expensive

DeletedUser30111

Wow, epilek has further destroyed their own chances of getting anything done with WW :D
Would love to know what happened to cause a player to switch sides so late in the game

DeletedUser23046

whattttttt???
who did what when where
damm am missing out

DeletedUser30111

An epilek player switched out of epilek, to join their new enemies bunniez, and had a city on a WW island, so now epilek can't build colossus either, in addition to the 2 WW's which still have a ghost that they haven't managed to take

DeletedUser44609

It was a bunniez player who infiltrated Epilektois greed

not an epi player who jumped