WW is here!

Coxwana

Phrourach
WW's

Not surprised at all you guys have inactives on your WW islands. Hilarious, but typical

It's typical of a terrible way to end a world. The guys get placed on the islands but as they haven't been attacked in 4 months, they may get complacent which is not ideal.

As for WW starting early, You can't increase the city sizes by roughly 4k each and not increase the total minimum points required to activate WW. That is the reason it's here in 6 months.

I still see plenty of fighting happening once WW's finishes unless Innogames gives us a speed 3, 100 cap, no morale, conquest world to move to.

I for one would love a different end to the game other than wonders.

I would like to see a world where all leaders of the alliances agreed not to build WW's even when it is WW time and we just have a free for all and fight to the death, then you'd not see all your hard work go to waste and the world wouldn't end.

A pipe dream yes, but still possible.

DeletedUser27128

It's typical of a terrible way to end a world. The guys get placed on the islands but as they haven't been attacked in 4 months, they may get complacent which is not ideal.

As for WW starting early, You can't increase the city sizes by roughly 4k each and not increase the total minimum points required to activate WW. That is the reason it's here in 6 months.

I still see plenty of fighting happening once WW's finishes unless Innogames gives us a speed 3, 100 cap, no morale, conquest world to move to.

I for one would love a different end to the game other than wonders.

I would like to see a world where all leaders of the alliances agreed not to build WW's even when it is WW time and we just have a free for all and fight to the death, then you'd not see all your hard work go to waste and the world wouldn't end.

A pipe dream yes, but still possible.

Very well said!