WW island farms

DeletedUser

It has been asserted by one of my mates that in order to build a WW all farms on the island must be at level 6 (fully expanded) in addition to the requirement of having only your alliance members on the island. I had not heard this before, and can not find anything in the Wiki to confirm this.

Could I get a ruling from one of the Mods/Devs/Veterans whether this is correct?

Thanks, CD

DeletedUser33297

Required to build it? As far as I know not. I assume it would be useful to get the max amount of rescources out of the farms to send those rescources to the WW's, and perhaps that's why your mate wants the farms to be max.

DeletedUser27700

It is not required to have the farms on level 6 to build a WW on the island.
You are required to own ever city on the island however.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your quick answers

I was pretty sure that level 6 farms weren't required (desirable, yes, but not required)

You are required to own ever city on the island however.
As a point of clarification, that I know to be true from experience. It is not required to have all 20 city slots occupied by your alliance, but all cities that are present must be yours. ie. you can build the wonder if your alliance has 18 cities and there are 2 empty spots. Highly unadvisable to leave it that way for long though.

DeletedUser7697

No, all 20 city slots on the island have to be controlled by your alliance.

DeletedUser

Unless the developers have changed the programming since Corinth entered WW Era, you are incorrect Shayan. It is completely possible to build WW on an Island with less than 20 cities. My alliance did this in Corinth. If the world didn't end a few hours ago, I would screen shot it for you.

DeletedUser7697

Unless the developers have changed the programming since Corinth entered WW Era, you are incorrect Shayan. It is completely possible to build WW on an Island with less than 20 cities. My alliance did this in Corinth. If the world didn't end a few hours ago, I would screen shot it for you.

You are correct. I just assumed that it was the case because all the time I have seen wonder islands it has always been one alliance occupying all 20 city slots.