WW Ready?

DeletedUser31385

If I am reading Grepo-Intel correctly, it says this world will be WW ready in several days. It says you guys have the points and the world will be old enough on 12/29. Is this true? It hard to imagine how quickly time is flying. It felt like yesterday was Summer.

DeletedUser48256

218.51 M. / 250 M.

Estimated time is at ~3 months.

At the rate this world is growing we're expecting WW stage to hit around late January, early Feb.

DeletedUser31385

Grepo intel says you have the points so they are wrong. I shall email them...

DeletedUser

How about this world does what theta did and each big alliance agrees to build one wonder and fight it out until someone conquers someone else's wonder islands. It would make the world last a hell of a lot longer and would bring out the best alliance and players in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

226.45 M. / 250 M.

~2 months

It was only on 3 months for about a week and a half/2 weeks..

It's gone up by about 5 million in the past 2 days.

DeletedUser

I don't think I have seen an alliance that has gone this overboard in establishing and protecting their world wonder islands. RA/DC have really committed to the phrase go big or go home lol. These guys have almost go every sport in there WW cluster filled and they are still conquering and founding new cities. It'll be fun seeing how it goes when the top alliances and their academies begin realizing that someone has to win this world so it becomes one big dog fight and everyone begins attacking everyone else that isn't in their alliance. Pacts and academies will mean nothing when the WW era starts. Especially when alliances like RA/DC, RH/RH, SI/SI2, etc overall so much with each other.

DeletedUser48256

RA and DC won't split, well I'm 99% sure of it. And yes, we may have gone a bit overboard but better safe than sorry haha

DeletedUser

But hey who determines who will the world then? it just takes a small group of players to speak out and then massive infighting would start. New alliances would form and the bond between RA and DC would be gone. Every player wants the glory of winning a world so why would you give it someone else willingly? or at least thats just the basic human thought process. I assume RA will absorb the strongest players and then that will be how they determine who is going to win the world but if those that get moved down get angry enough like I there will be massive infighting. This does not just go for RA and DC either.

DeletedUser26515

We are all aware of our end game strategy there are no secrets between us so no worries there ;)

DeletedUser48256

What Helios said haha

We won't be moving any players down either :)

DeletedUser48256

76a03173dfd0d5d7140b5c6432ac3879.png