WW Ready?

DeletedUser48256

404b101b3de7e5ddb4b944dba9f92e2c.png

DeletedUser35080

lol seem too be a game of musical chairs going on for the last crown spots in repo 8D

DeletedUser

Oh come now, you're missing the screen shots every time we gain the first wonder at an upgrade level.

RA is so anxious right now. ;)

DeletedUser48256

2aeab8e7d81d2aa2f12c03d8a6856a77.png

Am I? Sorry about that but I'm just posting randomly.

Hmm nah, we know we've got this in the bag, it's just a question of whether we can get 7 in one go or not ;)

And it was a nice attempt on our WW city the other day. Must have been at least 4 major alliances hitting it, plenty of BP for all :)

DeletedUser6653

2aeab8e7d81d2aa2f12c03d8a6856a77.png

Am I? Sorry about that but I'm just posting randomly.

Hmm nah, we know we've got this in the bag, it's just a question of whether we can get 7 in one go or not ;)

And it was a nice attempt on our WW city the other day. Must have been at least 4 major alliances hitting it, plenty of BP for all :)

lol we know the feeling since your alliance is doing the same such a shame RA being how big they are needs TLM and Four horseman to attack us. Remember your alliance called it we are a threat to RA in WW and we are giving you a run to the extent you guys have never been pushed to. BP for all

DeletedUser

Are repo really being pushed? all 7 winders above rank 6? oh and rumor has it you left one of your citys low on troops and now we have a revolt on it ahem! we havnt been tested properly we thought black ships would have made somthing of it, seems not :p

DeletedUser

Ah if I were on my other PC I'd post all the screen shots of us on top. Haha.

Anyway, I'm not trying to get into a fight. It's been a fun road so far, and will be a fun road until the end. I personally am having a blast.

Yes, sure, you got a revolt in. But that's not where it counts, now is it? Bring it on, to the finish line Kernow.

DeletedUser48256

Yeah you had a few Wonders a higher level than ours for a few hours, I'm not denying it :)

And I've got mad respect for you and the rest of Black Ships. #4 alliance in the world, about 1/3 of our size and yet you're the only alliance keeping up with us. Yes, we're building all seven whilst you seem to be concentrating on four but still, an amazing effort! Ever since you got the second Artemisia city I knew you were a force to be reckoned with ;)

We don't need them to attack you, if we wanted we could do it all ourselves but as neither of those alliances are building wonders they can afford to lose troops and can quite easily rebuild them, we need to save ours for later. And looking at the most recent spy report, it looks like our attacks on your city are going to be a repeat of yours, Beast Mode's, Silver Inferno's and Raging Horde's attacks on our city the other day :D

DeletedUser27128

Are repo really being pushed? all 7 winders above rank 6? oh and rumor has it you left one of your citys low on troops and now we have a revolt on it ahem! we havnt been tested properly we thought black ships would have made somthing of it, seems not :p

Overconfidence is a curse. The #1 alliance on Mochlos got left behind in the race later on, and managed to lose the first 4 to the #2 alliance. Just saying.

DeletedUser

Wait what? We attacked you the other day? The same way you're attacking us right now!? Not that I recall, lol. :p If we opped you, you'd know it.

Really, your flattery will not make us roll over! It is much appreciated though. Been a lot of fun in this server and I've had the pleasure of leading an absolutely AMAZING group of players. I may sound all emotional, but seriously, these folks make me so proud.

I think y'all have like a 1700 city lead on us when you include your rotating members from TLM, Horsemen, DC.... Goodness they really need to get rid of that ability to share crowns. Makes things too easy.

Mad props to RA for their preparation at the very least.

cTO6u88.png

vZ1sI3O.png

Z4t2OWg.png

oqJx6TG.png

DeletedUser47369

Any chance of a run down whats happening in this world or is it all WW

DeletedUser

All WW going on right now. RA tried to storm our (Black Ships) wonder island with I think about 700 attacks last count. Maybe 650ish. I don't think it worked out too well for them. But damn, what a battle! Props to RA.

DeletedUser48256

Yeah you and half the world attacked us, obviously not an OP though but probably would have been if you had got a revolt.

We knew we weren't going to get the city hence why we stopped attacks after a few hours. And plus we don't need the city, it was just a bit of fun to break up the tedium of WWs and to give us an idea of how much support you and your buddies can get into a city. It also wasn't planned at all so was a shot in the dark from the start. I have to say ~50k birs and 300k DLU or however many it was is pretty impressive and certainly overkill for one city. Would have been a shame if we were to mass revolt some more wouldn't it? ;)

We've rotated two or three players with TLM and none with Horsemen. They're not interested in crowns haha. And yeah, we rotate players for res whilst you team up with the other major alliances in the world, seems fair to me :)

It's a shame Beast Mode are out of the race now.

DeletedUser6653

Overconfidence is a curse. The #1 alliance on Mochlos got left behind in the race later on, and managed to lose the first 4 to the #2 alliance. Just saying.

Yes know that is the words of an experience player. Now i played in world pi i was a member of Incubi but before that i was in New Evolution. There was an alliance ranked first in the world known as Great Global warriors they where the number one alliance for along time and like RA was the top and most powerful alliance to win the hole world. Save for one thing there leader bit more then they can chew they made the hole world there enemy. My alliance i was co-leader of New Evolution was ranked third in the world and for a long time was one of many alliances that kept up with GGW till our allies The end is near stepped in and the rest of the world took it them. Long story short We moved to 2nd GGW fell to 3rd TEN moved to first Later TEN would turn into incubi and i would go on to merge the second best alliance into the first. Great Global Warriors where the best there only fault was they tried too hard to put fear in to the others but failed i didnt win WW yes we still took an alliance out of power who ruled since day one so i have no concerns of RA being first because i have seen what bonds was saying happen .

DeletedUser6653

Yes, there is.

he was a tough bugger to attack he was the founder of GGW in World Pi. now those type of worlds where the best hard people nearly every player was a force little our small i miss the old gen warrior worlds not really a fan of the new gen.