WW Record?

DeletedUser

I heard somewhere that the record for building all 7 WW's was 19 days, is this true? Because if it is, my alliance The Barbarians may very well beat it. :cool:

DeletedUser25249

A better question would be whats the longest battle for a crown?

19 days for me says the server was way to easy for some, also the settings play a big part on speed.

DeletedUser39166

How about a record for the fastest time to break 7 ww.

DeletedUser

EN33: The Basterds

WWs Started - March 12, 2013 at 2:50 a.m.
WWs Completed - March 28 at 3:30 p.m.

16 days 12 hours and 20 mins

Skype chat for proof :p
Although Inno should keep track of this!

DeletedUser

Samurai I actually believe the Sindicate on Corinth was faster than that, something like a week I believe.

DeletedUser14937

I heard somewhere that the record for building all 7 WW's was 19 days, is this true? Because if it is, my alliance The Barbarians may very well beat it. :cool:

Calling your alliance the best simmers of the world is not that much of an achievement. Also your alliance name is terrible.

DeletedUser26576

I was on Rho when Eviction Notice won, I'm not sure how long it took, but I remember they build the last three extremely fast

But winning wasn’t as easy as they may have made it look! Not only were EN first to successfully construct 4 world wonder monuments with ease, they were the first and only alliance to build all 7!!! To continue to add to the awe, EN managed to build all 7 of those incredible monuments in Grepolis record-breaking time, according to knowledgeable sources. Worn out from the victory, EN began to sit back and relax waiting for their opportunity on another server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13405

Don't know how fast it was to build them, but the shortest time an alliance held all 7 WWs at once was 6 hours....Phoenix of Carthage on Beta. Only held them for 6 hours because we had one of their WW cities under an unbreakable siege. Just so happens they finished the 7th WW 6 hours before our siege ended.

Thats why I contend Beta was never really "won"...how do you win the WWs when there is a city under siege at the time?

DeletedUser

Because they held that Wonder until the siege was complete, and before that siege was completed they technically held all 7, ergo won the server under the rules.

Plenty of servers were dead by the time the WW race ended, to the point were players immediately left upon completion.

DeletedUser25111

I was on Rho when Eviction Notice won, I'm not sure how long it took, but I remember they build the last three extremely fast
i miss rho i even still have alot of en players on skype but wen we were there en had some of the best players there mark ans AA no1 can beat they never sleep

DeletedUser

the concept of world wonders sucks in general. i remember some more than 2 years ago when rho and sigma got open, that were the first grepolis 2.0 servers with this major update of world wonders, and server closing. people were making negative posts about it on the forum, but seems like most of them had to accept the fact that you have to ''fight'' your way to complete them. at first, players were guessing about what will the game turn into, but now that we have lots of alliances that won, we can make some conclusions

first of all, just because you won your precious crown doesn't make you a fighter, conqueror, a man of the alliance or whatever. by the time WW got updated, alliances were fighting for the territory, and that's what they do now until the WW era begins. the concept of the game has been changed into whoever builds 4/7 or 7/7 first, wins, regardless on how many cities your alliance conquered and how many players you actually forced to either quit or join you because you were such a ferocious attacker

second, the server setting that allows alliances to have more than 100 players can turn a simming alliance into a potential server winner. example is corinth server i used to play in as a replacement. if i recall, the winning alliance completed all 7 WWs in less than 2 weeks. what was the key to victory? the fact that a winning alliance absorbed everyone they didn't fight against to help them out in sending resources to the WW foundation. such an easy win and some winning players had 10 times less BP than their overall points

and third, world wonders is an idea taken from another browser game and a bad one to make someone a winner. i'm not that inspired right now to suggest a better one, but an idea based on fighting that can earn a win is much better one then to simply send resources you don't use for making units anyway while a fighter does

seems like grepolis has turned into simpolis. if you are the one who has been playing this game for over 2 and a half years then do remember what was the game like before the arrival of WW

DeletedUser25249

Don't know how fast it was to build them, but the shortest time an alliance held all 7 WWs at once was 6 hours....Phoenix of Carthage on Beta. Only held them for 6 hours because we had one of their WW cities under an unbreakable siege. Just so happens they finished the 7th WW 6 hours before our siege ended.

Thats why I contend Beta was never really "won"...how do you win the WWs when there is a city under siege at the time?
haha, in athens triad had 7 ww's for 3 hrs, i found it hilarious that even with a town in siege it's considered as having control of all 7.
back on topic sorta, that server took a year or there about to sort out from the 4 to 7 ww stage win