WW update for server

DeletedUser

DW just took a city in the wonder island of the temple in ME territory. There is over 200 attacks from ME heading there at the moment. We will have to see if we can maintain control of it.

WOOOHOOO. This is fun.

Updated current wonder levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3926

well I will shut up then! not as impressed now though, but suppose it is all about the tiara :)

I thought you would be impressed Graeme, it was your decision to declare war on Dark of Day because your members were "bored" that resulted in Dark of Day, Irish War Wolves and Apathetic becoming allies. It was never about the tiara, but all about respecting our Allies.

It was just a shame you didn't remain as leader, I am convinced that the tiara would have been more keenly fought.

DeletedUser

not sure about that Rex, I have always been useless when it comes to the Wonders, it was always going to be the wolves world, they were by far the best alliance

are you all having a break when it this world is over?

DeletedUser

Im hoping so. But some members keep dragging me into this damn. :(

Also i don't know what ME is doing, i have not seen any of their wonders being built. Maybe offensive getting ready to take ours?

DeletedUser3926

not sure about that Rex, I have always been useless when it comes to the Wonders, it was always going to be the wolves world, they were by far the best alliance

are you all having a break when it this world is over?

We certainly were the most aggressive but Apa were good in that department. Veterans such as The General and Swarren would rightly get frustrated though, as we still could have been better organised with operations.

DeletedUser25746

We certainly were the most aggressive but Apa were good in that department. Veterans such as The General and Swarren would rightly get frustrated though, as we still could have been better organised with operations.

I am just a Giant cranky donkey. I always feel if you are not trying to improve you are getting worse. We had areas we could have improved on but when push came to shove we always made it work well.

DeletedUser3926

DW:

Colossus Level 7
Pyramid level 8
Tomb of kings level 8
Temple of artemis level 10
Hanging gardens level 10
Statue of Zeus Level 9
Lighthouse Level 9

ME:

Colossus Level 4---Island taken by DW
Pyramid level 5
Tomb of kings level 4
Temple of artemis level 7---Island taken by DW
Hanging gardens level 8
Statue of Zeus Level 6
Lighthouse Level 7

A quick update from the world of Idalium.

General, you were never cranky, just right in your analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well I will shut up then! not as impressed now though, but suppose it is all about the tiara :)

you're darn tootin', i'm a princess and i want my crown. i want it! i want it! i want it! *has a fit and walks off the stage*

DeletedUser

I see the soap opera continues:D...

ooops gotta go......Emmerdale is on :p:p

Exe will return in 6 weeks ;)

You have been warned:eek:

DeletedUser

I see the soap opera continues:D...

ooops gotta go......Emmerdale is on :p:p

Exe will return in 6 weeks ;)

You have been warned:eek:
hahaha, the game (nor the forums!) just isn't the same without you, mate.