WW Winners

DeletedUser

Well if i may i can answer you with the MRA thing.
First Valor is independent from any point of view.IF we help SG is because we can and like it not because they threaten us in any way.
Now comes the part where ILU kept DC and DD like a tampon between us and you.Now your cycle is over so you through them away..or they finally realised what kind of hole you are.
So now is full contact between us and you don't like it .
Put it in a funny fraze just to keep that "positive things and is just a game " saying.
Hope you got it !:p

Big talks from a guy that shares defense tab with SG. If you are tough enough break Spice girls pact with SG and come 1v1
You can say whatever you want, No alliance can endure fight with 4 alliances like we did, We even lost very important players
to name a few ( rommel/St.Roma/greg and others). Our pact with DD/DC wasn't meant to last. Im not a leader but I would i think the smartest was Jtribs. many mistakes made of our part which comes with the job. But we will play WW and give it a shot.
If BE or SG win, its kool we are all old enough to know its just an online game .

I just posted here to express that MRA thing is old and boring concept kept talked about too much here and actually practiced by top 2.
get over it

DeletedUser41036

Current situation is looking pretty good for us. However, we are aware of BE resource potential and that could be a problem at higer lvls (as rberny said).

Considering ILU, i expect them to speed up soon. Late start was a setback, but it can change.

DeletedUser

my first post in like ummm 2 months
i see a lot of negative reviews and hate. Chill out guys, its just a game , We have been called all kind of names in 12 months but we still standing strong. All alliance got a shot in WW. Its a marathon and nobody can predict the outcome till the last moment.

regarding Rberni's comment, not true, we fought NOOBS and they were supported by many other alliances. NOOBS were kinda popular so when we crushed them we got others worried. MRA alliance don't get to be best attacking alliance and best fighting alliance.
numbers can't be wrong. After that we encountered political issues with ex-leader and never got to fight one front and we had to go strategic after controlling all the E half of the map All 6X oceans and half O5X oceans.

In this world i got to see new tactics by Masked MRA alliances. Actually BE uses dad house and SG uses Valor so i don't know who is worst. ( MRA under cover you can't see me )

so with that being said, i wish we keep things positive here and don't use MRA word unless you have the courage to face enemies on your own. Don't beg other alliances for resources and don't ask others to fight for you. Im sure leaders will know what i mean.

the muppet returns.

you had 150+ members of your then MRA's attacking one alliance of 20. you even used DD and DC as your cannon fodder to keep your stats intact. now you are one alliance because you got your handed to to by other alliances and true to a MRA form the weak quite or jump ship.

you came on here and ran your mouth about how good you are bla bla bla. well now your being found out. you claims that valor dont build defence and are tools of SG are as weak as your attacks. 15 players are not only holding off your alliance but we are winning. we take your citys, you send 5 ls attacks in reply. this is why your are and always will be the biggest MRA i have ever come across in grepo.

you talk of wonders and how you will try to build them. not so long ago you claimed that this wonder races was going to be easy. we yet again all hot air and no go.

DeletedUser

the muppet returns.

you had 150+ members of your then MRA's attacking one alliance of 20. you even used DD and DC as your cannon fodder to keep your stats intact. now you are one alliance because you got your handed to to by other alliances and true to a MRA form the weak quite or jump ship.

you came on here and ran your mouth about how good you are bla bla bla. well now your being found out. you claims that valor dont build defence and are tools of SG are as weak as your attacks. 15 players are not only holding off your alliance but we are winning. we take your citys, you send 5 ls attacks in reply. this is why your are and always will be the biggest MRA i have ever come across in grepo.

you talk of wonders and how you will try to build them. not so long ago you claimed that this wonder races was going to be easy. we yet again all hot air and no go.

Why you angry dude, chill :)

to me MRA is a group of hopeless alliances that gather to fight 1. We have proven our work through time and knocked out 2 big alliances ( NOOBS/RT) AND almost knocked SG till peace talks and Meta ( making all alliance friends).

Valor got no goal, they are just fighting of rage and anger, We kicked you boys long time ago of O56 and now you fight 2 weeks with 200 nukes to get 1 city, Good luck making a dent by 2017.
When an alliance like Valor comes and shout here while they got no goal and no wonder, it makes me laugh, Why an alliance spend gold and play 24/7 just to make SG win. This is something Grepolis should think off and maybe create a game for Mercenaries
or Attacker for Hire. I guess Valor only doing this for Anger, that is the only motive. This world is the funniest and most pathetic i have ever seen. ( 2 major alliances send resources and troops for 3rd). You guys abuse the game, This world is made of 50 members alliance to show talent not to show charity and well fare. ( i guess judging by experience Meta/Aussi will pact and do anything to win)
if they win which i highly doubt, its gonna be so pathetic….hurry Valor and Ph thank you for resources but sorry no WW Congrats letter for you. Maybe Meta will print a word doc APA style to congrats Valor for wining and being good toys.

killer. you don't have a wonder…..oh I'm sorry now you have lvl 1 wonder , yes smaller kids play with smaller toys
why don't you make real alliance first. then play alone. :)

We got lot of heat for having an academy and pacts like DD/DC. Now that we are alone, we are accused for abusing others after we don with them. Some people try to say anything to feel good here, but truth is SG uses Valor as canon fodder as well

DeletedUser

you made SG almost fall apart? lol u is funny.

thing is you just cant face the facts. you started with over 150 members and now have 50. where the rest go? oh thats right got sick of been used by the likes of you and left to fight your battles. you say you beat noobs and RT, well you lost 2 alliances of your own to do it so that makes you 2 for 2. hardly what i would call good.

about valor, you just cant face that a small group of players are beating you and will tell any lie to try and make it not so. we do have a goal. thats to make shore illum dont win this world and you know what, its working.

anyways have fun putting all those res into something that your going to fail on.

DeletedUser

you made SG almost fall apart? lol u is funny.

thing is you just cant face the facts. you started with over 150 members and now have 50. where the rest go? oh thats right got sick of been used by the likes of you and left to fight your battles. you say you beat noobs and RT, well you lost 2 alliances of your own to do it so that makes you 2 for 2. hardly what i would call good.

about valor, you just cant face that a small group of players are beating you and will tell any lie to try and make it not so. we do have a goal. thats to make shore illum dont win this world and you know what, its working.

anyways have fun putting all those res into something that your going to fail on.

To me personally and i repeat personally , i looked at all Valor options. They are not good.
You seem trying so hard to please Meta-Man and Mioun. But what about your self. Doing things for another alliance will take away your identity. Valor being used and manipulated as well as any other alliance that send resources to main alliance.
This is true MRA. If you can't handle the WW as a 50 member team, go play another game. game rules in this world were set this way for a reason. Grepolis team didn't ever imagine that Valor will be enslaved and be hard labor for SG.
Valor can't even upgrade lvl 1 wonder because Meta-Man is crying for resources…( help help Valor BE are gonna get to 10 before us)

Well i got resources….why don't you beg me for it. I can send you some ….beg harder, not good enough harder i said ;)
what a pathetic world, i miss old worlds already, at least it didn't have beggars. Old men lose face for a game.

DeletedUser41036

resources <cut>

Mr. djsof, Phoenix players welcome your gratious offer to send us some resources. "d0m0's small alliance" is building themselves small colosus and will happily accept any resources sent by our illuminati firends which whome we never had any problems. If you are willing to send us any resources you can send to any of my cities. We can keep track of resources sent and will return them after WW stage. Thank you very much!
Sincerley Yours,
d0m0

DeletedUser

Mr. djsof, Phoenix players welcome your gratious offer to send us some resources. "d0m0's small alliance" is building themselves small colosus and will happily accept any resources sent by our illuminati firends which whome we never had any problems. If you are willing to send us any resources you can send to any of my cities. We can keep track of resources sent and will return them after WW stage. Thank you very much!
Sincerley Yours,
d0m0

I would not really mind helping Phoenix. Solid group that got respected even from their enemies (BE) according to Jtribs
The problem is that you guys are building a wonder for SG. I personally hate SG for collecting ex-NOOBS and for lousy leadership in Upsilon. Till you guys go back to old Phoenix that stands tall, i can't help you now.
They should change the name of this world to ( World of Unions) or better yet (Worlds of charities). :D

DeletedUser

ROFL... king of trolls is back :-D

what an amusing reading for monday morning coffee

DeletedUser

hey biikej
do you need resources ?
how many slave alliance you got now ?
I knew they were desperate to win but not to enslave other alliance…its Grepolis first
if you want my resources drop down and give me 20
lmao

ROFL... king of trolls is back :-D

what an amusing reading for monday morning coffee

DeletedUser13583

Big talks from a guy that shares defense tab with SG. If you are tough enough break Spice girls pact with SG and come 1v1
You can say whatever you want, No alliance can endure fight with 4 alliances like we did, We even lost very important players
to name a few ( rommel/St.Roma/greg and others). Our pact with DD/DC wasn't meant to last. Im not a leader but I would i think the smartest was Jtribs. many mistakes made of our part which comes with the job. But we will play WW and give it a shot.
If BE or SG win, its kool we are all old enough to know its just an online game .

I just posted here to express that MRA thing is old and boring concept kept talked about too much here and actually practiced by top 2.
get over it

Not even a single ship from SG members landed ever in my cities :))

I don;t really use other defence when i have 100 incomings all from ILU and in total there are 100 ls..that is what i call stupid players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, but you still share defense tab with SG, that is lack of security. Beside all this you guys got no business in this world. Joining late and fighting for another alliance that doesn't even have the same name or time zone.
Im glad this is my last grepolis world. Charity alliances like yours really abuse the game that we all loved and Its bye bye for 1v1 fights
So the plan is : guys lets keep smashing our head to Illu walls till we get a head pat by Meta and Mioun. Nice boy good job…you make your master really happy. He will send you a thank you card by mail and maybe buy you some lollypop.

Not even a single ship from SG members landed ever in my cities :))

I don;t really use other defence when i have 100 incomings all from ILU and in total there are 100 ls..that is what i call stupid players

DeletedUser

Djsof, its ok bud. I know you had 3 alliances and still got owned. Every world needs players and illum fills that spot nicely. You got one thing right, valor joined late yet we still playing a major part in this world unlike illum who just hide in there far off ocean singing camp songs.

Bikej he not a troll, trolls have some intelligence. Muppet yes, troll no.

DeletedUser

Im sure of being sick seeing your kind of players. go now and send resources to your Master. hurry up so you can get a pat on the head.
you got to do it fast, or BE will win and Meta will have a heart attack. lmao

:))) you are sick my friend..honestly.

DeletedUser

Djsof, its ok bud. I know you had 3 alliances and still got owned. Every world needs players and illum fills that spot nicely. You got one thing right, valor joined late yet we still playing a major part in this world unlike illum who just hide in there far off ocean singing camp songs.

Bikej he not a troll, trolls have some intelligence. Muppet yes, troll no.

Clear example of relationship between Master and grepolis worker. They even agree to Masters comments…Well trained
now close your mouth and go send resources…this post can coast SG 20 seconds of WW resources,,,, you supposed to send resources not to talk

Killer moth : you are just used to make SG get their goal. So act like a good worker in your enslaved alliance and send resources.
let the thinking and the big talks to your masters….:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone..
I am not a fan of this external forums, nope, not at all, but I've heard that I am very popular here. I've heard that Djsof has some feelings about me? Whoaa dude, I never knew that you are soo obsessed with me. Seriously dude, chill out, I like girls, not boys. You mentioned my name in altmost every post here..I'm not that cute.

What I would like to say is that Djsof has SG complex. He cant accept the fact that he is traitor, and that he will never change that (guess why he's not on Illu wonders) :) From the start of Actium, Djsof only talks about SG, me and soo on and so forth..poor kid..
Also, what I have read, Dj, you mentioned that Illu altmost knocked SG..can you please tell me on which server? :D
And btw, Valor guys are proved to be great friends, not like you Dj :)

Tom, Jtribs and guys from BE, this is great race it will be interesting till end.

DeletedUser

good that you like girls, Valor will keep you well entertained then
so how many alliance you got under your control now ? 1, 2 , 3 You are really desperate to win this world aren't you ?
Do you remember [The stone cutters] and [ The stone cutters rouge] from upsilon. I loved how they finished SG in 1 week man,
one leader from Greek terror ran off with a wonder island and another wonder got stolen on lvl9. You are doing your homework i see.
but, is this a dignified way to win ?
Enslaving 60 other souls to get what you want ?
What will you ever give them for their gold and time ?

Nothing

Hello everyone..
I am not a fan of this external forums, nope, not at all, but I've heard that I am very popular here. I've heard that Djsof has some feelings about me? Whoaa dude, I never knew that you are soo obsessed with me. Seriously dude, chill out, I like girls, not boys. You mentioned my name in altmost every post here..I'm not that cute.

What I would like to say is that Djsof has SG complex. He cant accept the fact that he is traitor, and that he will never change that (guess why he's not on Illu wonders) :) From the start of Actium, Djsof only talks about SG, me and soo on and so forth..poor kid..
Also, what I have read, Dj, you mentioned that Illu altmost knocked SG..can you please tell me on which server? :D
And btw, Valor guys are proved to be great friends, not like you Dj :)

Tom, Jtribs and guys from BE, this is great race it will be interesting till end.

DeletedUser

Breaking news

JPJA got promoted from worker to Master. His 101 cities looked so juicy to SG to let them go.
this is hilarious. Those SG and valor will try any combo to win. Smaller Valor, don't cry, Meta will invite you when you grow up.
hehehehe