WW Winners

DeletedUser18468

Just wondering your thoughts on WW and who you think is in best place to win the world.

DeletedUser41036

Without worlwide effort to change something, it is quite clear :)

DeletedUser

Why so? History has shown that not the strongest alliance always wins the world. All it needs is some major contribution, I'd say strong "rim-alliances" would clearly have an advantage here, if they'd manage to set up strong wonder islands and focus on them. In the end it comes down to co-operation and activity not your military strenght.

DeletedUser41036

I do not mean any disrespect or insult (because i do respect you) but your actions are oposite from your post.

Considering alliances strength, only Phoenix and BE understand how strong BE is. Others are still underestimating...

DeletedUser41036

And when i say strength i mean "alliance organisation, position in oceans, player activity, military strength, gold use and battle tactics"

DeletedUser34426

And when i say strength i mean "alliance organisation, position in oceans, player activity, military strength, gold use and battle tactics"

d0m0, your meaning of strenght is: Conquering small players (10 years old) with 1 small city and so spoiling their game. Doing ridiculous proposals. Always avoid real oppononents. No real battle's. Just conquer disappointed former friends (stabbing in the back), who left Phoenix or a friendly alliance because of lack of support. This game was about fun, but you brought in your daily life frustrations. Thanks a lot. Sadly enough, you are not the only one in this world.

DeletedUser41036

Hi akk i didnt expected you to turn up here :)

Too bad that (same as before) you have some ridiculus ideas and wrong percepcion of reality. But that is not problem for you as you help yourself with made up lies.
Whole Phoenix, BE, Valor and some others (even dragonsong) can tell you what kind of player and person I am.
And i think we all know who gets his real life frustrations into game as you proved once more just now.

I can take on much things but when somebody starts spiting pure lies in great quantities it really makes me mad.
And nobody does that better then you.
Too bad. You were one of best here (considering gameplay) by what i heard and saw. But your character seems to remain big issue.

If you are for consturctive talk i am all in it, but if you continue with lies and nonsense i will not communicate with you.
Thank you very much.

DeletedUser

I do not mean any disrespect or insult (because i do respect you) but your actions are oposite from your post.

Considering alliances strength, only Phoenix and BE understand how strong BE is. Others are still underestimating...
The fact that I changed alliances has got nothing to do with what I posted here.
I still see things in the same light about WW - if there are active (note the previous word: ACTIVE) rim-alliances out there with a good co-ordination and a stable activity, they would clearly be at an advantage during WW as they could build their wonder islands far from the reach of any hostile forces. Whereas alliances in the heart of action would have to spend alot of their time and efforts protecting their wonder islands from multiple enemies.
When it comes to WD, it was dead, long-long ago, I myself merely a sim-player who had gained barely 10k bp in a course of 3 months, I was on the verge on quitting all together due to ultimate boredom, but I chose another route, to spice things up and not to let all those months here become just a waste of time. Nothing political, I just chose the game instead of quitting.

DeletedUser

The problem with the Rim is that the islands are sparsely populated and the distances between cities are great. Can take a long time for resources to show up and unless the person who was sent them is online the whole time waiting for them they will get wasted. This was one of the reasons why BE never pursued WD much further than the borders.

As far as WW islands needing protection, if an alliance is sending offense to attack they are also using those precious resouces for other than WW. Also, you can easily bury your WW cities in the center of your core. Distances greater than 12+ hours give way too much lead time to defend.

DeletedUser

so with WW race about to start any new ideas or thoughts about this? there has been some major changes in the world as of late.......

DeletedUser

Right now it seems to be a race between BE and SG, illums are lagging way behind and the rest havent even started anything yet.

Unless something changes dramatically it will most likely be one of the current leading alliances winning this world, just a matter of dedication now.

DeletedUser18468

I think the Sea Pirates will come from no where to beat everyone :p

DeletedUser13583

I bet whoever wins it everyone else is gonna hate them ;)

Why..??
WW is a pathetic way to win a world..Inno worst invention..grepolis ruined .
Just my opinion

Aboult the winner the battle goes between BE and SG.
Ilu is out of the question and others don't even bother to build it.

DeletedUser40589

hi all

Id like to thank all the players who stuck around to make the ww happen as at one point i thought it would never come.

Well on to the winners......

SG/Phoenix took a good lead to start with but im not to surprised as Phoenix have always had some great players in there ranks.
BE are now level with them but have more at level 4 but as we all know we only need 4 ww to win.
Illu have decided to start building which is nice to see as they were very slow out the blocks which i didnt think would happen.

Id also like you all to remember there are other alliances who cant build ww but will have a great say in who wins

Just my thoughts

Tom

DeletedUser43473

Illuminati couldn't organise a p iss up in a brewery

Who ever leads that fool ship should just click dissolve now and save their pride of being the 1# MRA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Illuminati couldn't organise a p iss up in a brewery

Who ever leads that fool ship should just click dissolve now and save their pride of being the 1# MRA

I imagine that their resident expert djsof lulled them into a false sense of security. Considering they are a rim alliance whose greatest claim to fame is having 150 players gang up on 15, they never really stood a chance.

SG/Phoenix is doing a hell of a job but levels will start to take longer to build shortly and require more resources than can be sent in one go. Think they have a few hours on us in 3 wonders.

DeletedUser

my first post in like ummm 2 months
i see a lot of negative reviews and hate. Chill out guys, its just a game , We have been called all kind of names in 12 months but we still standing strong. All alliance got a shot in WW. Its a marathon and nobody can predict the outcome till the last moment.

regarding Rberni's comment, not true, we fought NOOBS and they were supported by many other alliances. NOOBS were kinda popular so when we crushed them we got others worried. MRA alliance don't get to be best attacking alliance and best fighting alliance.
numbers can't be wrong. After that we encountered political issues with ex-leader and never got to fight one front and we had to go strategic after controlling all the E half of the map All 6X oceans and half O5X oceans.

In this world i got to see new tactics by Masked MRA alliances. Actually BE uses dad house and SG uses Valor so i don't know who is worst. ( MRA under cover you can't see me )

so with that being said, i wish we keep things positive here and don't use MRA word unless you have the courage to face enemies on your own. Don't beg other alliances for resources and don't ask others to fight for you. Im sure leaders will know what i mean.

DeletedUser13583

Well if i may i can answer you with the MRA thing.
First Valor is independent from any point of view.IF we help SG is because we can and like it not because they threaten us in any way.
Now comes the part where ILU kept DC and DD like a tampon between us and you.Now your cycle is over so you through them away..or they finally realised what kind of hole you are.
So now is full contact between us and you don't like it .
Put it in a funny fraze just to keep that "positive things and is just a game " saying.
Hope you got it !:p