WWs The race for the Crown

DeletedUser24285

Roll-up, Roll-up this is where we see our amazing and trusted leaders, try to get their alliances into a size 10 dress, when they know they are really a 12!

All the fun of fair now as we see mergers between fiends and foes and traitor is no longer a term of abuse but a "strategic re-allignment"

So the odds on winning the world: I go:-

4-6 The Darks
3-1 Silver and PCs
4-1 NF
10-1 Bar

Now let us see who is the best leader in this world!

DeletedUser

Well this was interesting. I guess I will ask a few questions-

1. Who is bar?

2. Pc and Silver- again, can someone add a confirm/deny to them working together?

3. You might want to specify betting as odds against or on. Just saying, because you're representing two styles of odds right now. Or if not, then there are going to be some very unhappy bookies and gamblers, haha.

DeletedUser

Haha thank you. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice that.

I do find it interesting that when it came up on the rumor mill before is was baulked at so much and yet, here we are. :p

DeletedUser

Things change i guess...being rigid in this game pays little.

Had an opportunity to out build Dark group outright, rather than just preventing them from winning and prolonging the WW stage months and months. Up until the offer came to us days before WW started, we were fine with keeping things as they were, but guess the other side was very persuasive :p

DeletedUser

I never post in forums but figured if I was ever going to this was a good time. Based on everything I was being told the objective was to ensure DJ dont win. no one seemed to care if they themselves won. if someone had made even the slightest suggestion of a plan where someone could win I probably would have suggested working together but anytime I brought up WWs to anyone we were allied with all I got for an answer was pick 2 WWs and build em up so DJ cant win.

stopping DJ from winning is still our goal but when PC came to me just days before WWs started with the proposal to work together and not only stop DJ from winning but possibly win as a team it was a bit intriguing but still took alot of persuading just to get me to agree to ask what the alliance thought about it... so I asked the alliance what they wanted to do and pretty well everyone said they would rather a shot at winning then just preventing others from it.

So here we are merged with what was our biggest enemy and so far seem to be on the right track for both goals :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it! Thank you both for jumping in with answers.

And it's always nice to see opponents working together. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

DeletedUser24285

Oh - and my odds - yes they are E
uropean odds (as opposed to US and Hong Kong odds - both are different)

Basically it says that DJ have a better than even chance of being first past the post, Silver Cats are second favourites with NF possible outsiders - and the rest don't count.

DeletedUser24285

ATM

We have the Silver Pussies (sorry Cats) on the rail (40) by a nose from Dark Judgement (39) with Nameless Faction about 3 lengths behind (33) and the rest of the field strung out behind.

DeletedUser14682

Look today result. It seems even as late Dark groupation shows level of participation far from others.

1391690146-clip-128kb.jpg

DeletedUser

You guys have some interesting notions about who is going to make 4/7 and the egos would be almost amusing if not for them being so insufferable.

Consider the picture in total before you start getting too excited.

DeletedUser24285

My dear Sisyphus (sorry bad SP). I am but a humble foot soldier- do please reveal your wisdom concerning "the picture in total". I am sure we are all most interested in what you have to say

DeletedUser

I never post in forums but figured if I was ever going to this was a good time. Based on everything I was being told the objective was to ensure DJ dont win. no one seemed to care if they themselves won. if someone had made even the slightest suggestion of a plan where someone could win I probably would have suggested working together but anytime I brought up WWs to anyone we were allied with all I got for an answer was pick 2 WWs and build em up so DJ cant win.

stopping DJ from winning is still our goal but when PC came to me just days before WWs started with the proposal to work together and not only stop DJ from winning but possibly win as a team it was a bit intriguing but still took alot of persuading just to get me to agree to ask what the alliance thought about it... so I asked the alliance what they wanted to do and pretty well everyone said they would rather a shot at winning then just preventing others from it.

So here we are merged with what was our biggest enemy and so far seem to be on the right track for both goals :)

u mean the 1 and only biggest enemy u had.. lol.. dont see you have other enemies? NF were ur buddies.. if u say u're warring commandos/in memoraia of spooky tooth guys then it's like being 2 oceans apart.. that's not war lol..
the only way u can go is east..which is facing the cats.

DeletedUser

My dear Sisyphus (sorry bad SP). I am but a humble foot soldier- do please reveal your wisdom concerning "the picture in total". I am sure we are all most interested in what you have to say

Aww Font, why must you turn it into something so base as name calling?

I'm sorry to say but it isn't quite time for my final grandstand yet. I promise it will be quite something though. ;)

DeletedUser

u mean the 1 and only biggest enemy u had.. lol.. dont see you have other enemies? NF were ur buddies.. if u say u're warring commandos/in memoraia of spooky tooth guys then it's like being 2 oceans apart.. that's not war lol..
the only way u can go is east..which is facing the cats.

You obviously dont know anything about Silver History on this server. yeah PC were are only real enemy at the time of our merge. but we have had many enemies during the course of this server. All of whom we either killed or they joined an alliance like PC (which is actually how PC became our enemy)

DeletedUser

You obviously dont know anything about Silver History on this server. yeah PC were are only real enemy at the time of our merge. but we have had many enemies during the course of this server. All of whom we either killed or they joined an alliance like PC (which is actually how PC became our enemy)

many? ok who are those many alliance?
2nd thought nvm.. not important :D

Last edited by a moderator: