Xi Pre-made? No way!!!

DeletedUser

Yes, not quackers diplomacy.
And, you, among others, are proving your ignorance. That thread was meant to show that CoS failed to "defeat" Jarp after BP. And he did this by acting like TGT did, read between the lines.

DeletedUser

Jarpie, i asked you to prove with one of YOUR clears.

I challenged you to match ME.

Is this you backing out? kos the hour is almost up.

And i showed dogunkurt's clear in your glory claiming thread. Which btw Sparkz, it may have started the way you insinuate, but his posts were glory grabbers, and he made it clear he took your actions as his own.

And the thread was misinformed anyways, as your report claims, and actual reports did not match up.

DeletedUser

It amazes me how much you change the subject at hand as soon as it turns on you.
and you started nit picking "oh you clearly are lying because you are only posting 4 reports per post not 5."

DeletedUser

I believe it was 7 instead of 16, which was supposedly half of CoS.

DeletedUser

Yes you also took a loose way of speaking into a airtight meaning to clutch onto your straws. I'd hate to see you hearing sarcasm....

DeletedUser

Not really, you guys had someone stand up to you for once, and you think you are all high and mighty about all this but lets see...your facts don't match up, your arguments have barely anything to do with Grepolis anymore and Jarpie conveniently went quiet when challenged.

So, keep insulting me. Thats fine. Show me stats and give me proof and i'll give you respect. But bludgeon about giving the public mis-information and telling them your 'winning' before cities can even be taken and i will continue to stand up to you.

DeletedUser

Guys and girls, please dont make me get my stick out.

The Quackers members on my island are basically inactive.

I will clear then if i have to, but really, whats the point? I cant take their city, they cant take my, its just a frustration. Wait for Conquest, then start talking.

DeletedUser

For once? I am always clashing heads with people, ask kb, our newly arrived face :)
and if you are so set on "wait until conquest" then so be it, but I don't think we will have to do it, we have some titans and more important enemies to deal with :) By the end of the week I bet that we are getting our first conquest (by that I meant 1 week from now, not sunday :p)

DeletedUser

Well good luck with your conquests and dealing with your "more important enemies".

Concentrate on them, enjoy the game, if a real war comes it comes, until then, good luck.

DeletedUser

Yeah you too, and that wasn't a put down btw, they are statistically bigger, so they need more attention :p

DeletedUser

Simple Note: If there is an attack in which all troops died, this is not necessarily means that all the troops the target has died.

DeletedUser

Sparkz, i cant believe you guys kicked him cause i said i would clear him.

Thats not very nice. None of you guys on my island anymore :(

DeletedUser

kicked who? I looked and I have kicked some dude no where near you, and he was inactive.

DeletedUser

Again to prove a point, you and sapp said that when jarp said quacks won, you said no, you have no conquests. So where's your victory conquest?

DeletedUser

Well when they disband, we win. Ofcourse we didnt do much(however we did do somethings, just like quackers) We are still the last ally standing, so victorious.

DeletedUser

I know it's a technical victory, not denying that at all, but if you think about it. DID YOU REALLY WIN? All I'm saying.

And now the "win" has happened, TGT is acting cocky, yet he forgets, who's the farm? Him or the ex-quackers?