Xi Pre-made? No way!!!

DeletedUser

I dont think we won (I. which is not TGT/CoS) nor did we lose
They disbanded before there was an actual war. Too bad actually :(

DeletedUser

Yeah that's a better way of saying it.
you won the sort of bet to outlast one another, but you won no war as none took place.

DeletedUser

Hey! We merged and are now called Legion of Shadows :p So thats LoS...

DeletedUser

That would only have worked had you conquered someone Jarpie.

You failed also.

DeletedUser

Well TBH the guys from 13th were good. But you are/were(by the looks of it) still a terrible leader

DeletedUser

Well TBH the guys from 13th were good. But you are/were(by the looks of it) still a terrible leader

By what looks?

What are the actual arguments of Carthasis that Los (aka CoS) fail. And don't come with reports of use being cleared, because i've see several carthasis members getting cleared as well. and tbh, getting cleared doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad player. I've cleared, then i cleared the attacker.

DeletedUser

Looking at the profile,TGT isn't getting a look in other than having people point out mistakes to him.

and before 13th legion I would say I saw a fight back from a couple of guys like Tha, and maybe you ( skull) that's what I'm saying.

DeletedUser

Looking at the profile,TGT isn't getting a look in other than having people point out mistakes to him.

and before 13th legion I would say I saw a fight back from a couple of guys like Tha, and maybe you ( skull) that's what I'm saying.

So because TGT's allainces' profile says
LoS said:
If you are smart enough to spot an error please contact The Great Toast and do not stop to suck your thumb.
He immediately fails as an leader?

For an alliance that was always hated by everyone we're doing pretty good imho. TGT is a far better leader than most people would think.

DeletedUser

Well sapp was telling me that you were all teaching him if I remember right. and I used that as a reference to say he looked like he was no longer a leader. he only pointed out the mistakes made by CoS

DeletedUser

Well sapp was telling me that you were all teaching him if I remember right. and I used that as a reference to say he looked like he was no longer a leader. he only pointed out the mistakes made by CoS
What? where did he point that out, and where did sapphie say we're teaching him.

/me not gets it anymore :p

DeletedUser

Like on your profile (it changed now) is used to say, to contact a leader speak to _______ (began with an m) but it changed now, so that's redundant.

and TGT spoke to me about a pact, then sapp ask for a nap, to concentrate on jarp or whatever. and I said it was unprofessional and sapp said she was teaching TGT

DeletedUser

Idk about our profile, and i can't read your PMs :p

Anyways, TGT is doing a fine job imo. And i certainly wouldn't call LoS a fail.

DeletedUser

I can't call los a fail cause I don't mind the new challenge :p
and I will find and show you the pm's prolly through forwarding though

DeletedUser

and TGT spoke to me about a pact, then sapp ask for a nap, to concentrate on jarp or whatever. and I said it was unprofessional and sapp said she was teaching TGT

Teaching me to not do her work. I keep forgetting because for some time I was diplomat on a different world.