Xi Time to Shine

DeletedUser345

Shine

6ggbpy.png

I am here to tell you about an alliance that will be gracing Xi. Note: we will not be in Xi if it is only a Speed 1 world.

Shine will be based in the North East, we are looking for willing and active members who will support the tribe. We would be split up into four battle squads throughout Ocean 45. These will work independantly to work for smaller goals, e.g. cleaning up of a few refuges, in their area and collectively for larger goals, e.g. major war, throughout the whole ocean.

Recruitment:

We are looking for active, commited and experienced players who are looking to get behind the alliance and help it rise to the top, equally these players should see it through to either Shine's downfall or when they quit the world.

Please message me with your apllication, in which a GrepoStats link is needed. If you message me really nicely, but you lack experience, if you show enough commitment to learn, then you may be let in and be guided on how to play.

My Experience:

I co-founded Phenomen and would like to match that dominance they have over Beta, i have also founded many tribes on TW, just mail me if you want a list of those. I would be looking for another co-founder though if anyone is intrested. I am going to play as -Achilles- and not dwarfius, as i want my gold :)

If you would like to ask anything else, then feel free to message me!

Players:
Dwarfius
Tommyfjh
Jodaid
Bananasqwe
Dobby
Hephaeston
Hallett
Kierenfolan
Yuyito
Bowzer
Magical1ne
Trismyth
Wasty
Baby *****
Big Boys Socks
Nick1
Al Brew
Stillin
Soko

If you even want you can use this sig! :O

jr5pur.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

COS? I am stupid, please enlighten me :p

DeletedUser345

GrepoStats? I can tell you that you have only got 36,000 points, which isn't really enough and you don't show much commitment with a "i'll join" so i am sorry but i will have to say no.

DeletedUser345

okay i am going to accept you, you have done quite well and do seem to have taken cities off players as well as ghosts. just don't prove me wrong! ;)

I'd join with you again, mate but I'm in COS

right i am Einstein, your in Circle of Shadows! :)

DeletedUser

Whens Xi gonna be released?? or is it gonna be the first grepo 2.0 world?

DeletedUser

okay i am going to accept you, you have done quite well and do seem to have taken cities off players as well as ghosts. just don't prove me wrong! ;)

Would you refuse an 8k and 11k ghost? :D

also the last ghosts were strategic takeovers - I don't suppose you can check, but they are on enemy islands - I need some footage, literally =P

DeletedUser345

Would you refuse an 8k and 11k ghost? :D

also the last ghosts were strategic takeovers - I don't suppose you can check, but they are on enemy islands - I need some footage, literally =P

all right and smerkle same with theAnete really. i will put you down