Xi Time to Shine

DeletedUser

Some things push it more than others. Certain experiences you haven't had but i have. That 'harmless' nickname takes me back to that experience everytime it's said and it's something that i shouldn't have to deal with while gaming.

It's not rocket science coming up with a new nickname.

DeletedUser

I know i'm loved and all but this is abit too much :D after saying no once before i wouldn't have changed my mind the very next day.

spartan-fury today at 5:53 AM
hey mate, when i came into this world and opened venom i sent you an invite and i thought you joined?? we ended up having to create another venom because i forgot to handoff leadership to a buddy while i was at work for the day lol! were you interested in joining us??

DeletedUser345

Tommy i don't know what you said to Gamma, i am having my messages flooded from players there coming over to Xi.

PV have given up recruiting us now, feeling a little indimidated by such a small alliance?

Daizan said:
Right now our only goal is to take down Shiners the rest are pipe dreams we will deal with later.

DeletedUser

I can be very persuasive *hold fist in hand* LOL it was just a few friends :)

DeletedUser345

You actually are ;)

You are too young to know Dobby i bet he passes you by Monday 23:59 and he started today.

DeletedUser

Some of us are still being attacked by PV but we're not giving up it was -achilles- choice to restart which seems reasonable since he was outnumbered on that island.

DeletedUser

He's quitting Xi as far as i know. In the last few days they lost a founder, a leader as well as a few members maybe its falling?

DeletedUser

They're gone, 2 members left.. another Xi pre-made vanished, who will be next?