xmas cease-fire truce

• Thread starter DeletedUser21889
  • Start date

DeletedUser21889

i wanted to put it to all the leaders of tau if we should have a ceasefire for christmas to celebrate the goodwill to all men/woman season,it will be a time where we can spend with friends or loved ones without concerns of incoming attacks lol,if we go ahead with idea id say it starts 00:00 24/12/11utc+1 to 00:00 27/12/11utc+1 during that time any attacks out has to be completed before the start date and not sent out untill after last date i sugest the three days for people on different time zones so all will get some them time,if you are any type of leader in any tau alliance big or small please agree or dissagre if we all agree and any one person breaks the treaty they will be crushed by all!!! please dont wait to see what other alliances think first if you want to sign up put your name to it,i must stress i am as yet not talking for my alliance they to will have to agree just a thought from a solo soldier who thinks it would be a good sign of respect to each and all so i leave it in your hands and happy holidays :)

DeletedUser

I am all for this idea, hopefully the leaders are as well

DeletedUser

i think it would be almost impossible to keep, there are to many knuckleheads playing this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7808

Actually folks if Grepo does things like they did last year and from the way it appears now with the gifts there will be 2 mandatory cease-fires. One cease fire will last from 24/12 to 26/12 for Christmas and the other will last for the new year of approx 24 hrs or so, that way people can recover...LOL

DeletedUser21889

corse it can work we just lay down our arms for few days then resume after the agreed time,for anyone to break the ceasefire whatever they gain in peace time they lose 10fold when we back there would be a hit list on thier head where where an anormous amount of silver would be paid to the crew what took the person out lol

DeletedUser

It's a nice proposal but I doubth that this would work, especially with the current wars where if one side takes a break and if the other side doesn't then they could use that time to take out some of their most troublesome opponents.
Grepolis might give us ceasefires and if they don't they I suggest that those of us who want to spend their time celebrating should use the vacation mode

DeletedUser19569

I really hope this idea works..and leaders its up to you to enforce it if it goes through..:)

DeletedUser21889

I really hope this idea works..and leaders its up to you to enforce it if it goes through..:)

well said, ats we got to giv is our word on it and i know if my leader gave his word then there would be no attacks from us,and from being in shared forums from all top alliances from one time or another id say all the leaders have been proper stand up guys ats why i want leaders input on it as if they say it will go ahead at will be good enough for me

DeletedUser

If leaders tell their members not to attack I'm pretty sure they'll listen.
Anyways I hope this works, im sure everyone would like to spend the holidays with family and not worrying about being attacked :p

DeletedUser

I am a founder, and I will agree to a cease-fire as long as nobody breaks it, and I get permission to destroy anybody that does break it. Also, we need to know in-game names so that this could be more organized

DeletedUser

Seems like a cool idea. After all the ancient greeks had a cease fire for the Olympic games ^_^

DeletedUser

If the U.S. and Vietnam could do it while at war then, oh wait the Vietnamese broke that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

why would i want to give my enemies time to rebuild. i say no cease fire play the game. not everyone will obey it anyway

DeletedUser22509

A cease fire won't work people won't obey it and their alliance won't punish them as it encourages disloyalty and unease in an alliance as the player would only have been helping the cause. Use vacation mode as its the best way and anyway not everybody celebrates Christmas.

DeletedUser19569

who doesnt celebrate Christmas? sorry im a little ignorant so please enlighten me..Christmas, Hanukkah or some form of celebration and time to spend with family and friends..of course I could understand if you did not have these things..:eek: ( we all know who they are.lol) but I say we at least try..:)