xmas cease-fire truce

• Thread starter DeletedUser21889
  • Start date

DeletedUser

who doesnt celebrate Christmas? sorry im a little ignorant so please enlighten me..Christmas, Hanukkah or some form of celebration and time to spend with family and friends..of course I could understand if you did not have these things..:eek: ( we all know who they are.lol) but I say we at least try..:)

Muslims?

DeletedUser7808

Tried to tell you folks it was going to be a mandatory Grepolis thing. They want to give everyone a chance to enjoy the holidays.

DeletedUser

awwww. i guess all i want for the holidays is to attack some krypt noobs. now all the work of clearing will be nothing now that they get a 2 day rebuild period. why not say what it really is a time for the ones on the verge of losing all to rebuild and have a life line :pro:

DeletedUser

Xmas Scumbag

:Angry: Logged into game 1.15am Boxing Day to find a scumbag backstabber had launched attack due to arrive at 1.28.54. Idiot that he/she is has not looked into the Forum to view Xmas Peace. His/her troops have thus only visited the city. At least I will be prepared for tomorrow night.

Though I've been invited to join an alliance (the attacker is not in any alliance) 2 days ago I am going to stick this one out on my own until I can shove a might big spike up his/her backside.

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys and gals - from one angry Grepolis fan.