Xmortis's Most Wanted List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now I am wanted by all of Xmortis :) It all started a day long ago...
Saturday.

It was early in the morning and I had a sudden epiphany: "Xmortis is a failing MRA". So I immediately made the decision to leave the MRA and join an ally of their's: Virtus Phoenix. I quickly was able to comprehend that Virtus Phoenix had more active members than Xmortis. Even though Xmortis had 500 members and them a mere 80. However, my VP days ended shortly after. I wasn't rid of the MRA yet :O They decided to tell VP that I was a "refugee". The Xmortis council then got into a skype argument with VP Council all about me, I felt so honored. VP tried to help me, but too many Xmortis players wanted my head on a stick. VP was forced to either boot me or wage war on Xmortis. Me, being the most noble Pingu, left VP in order to help them... (However, I think that they would have kicked me anyway) now, I am allianceless. Trying to turtle inorder to save myself :)

Will anyone help teh poor pingu :eek: I iz begging :)

I just hope that I am cool enough to be on Xmortis's profile. I could be on their "Refugee" list, I would be honored...

DeletedUser

yay :) I think I'll run away from everyone.

And, as an added bonus I could mass mail Xmortis this link.

DeletedUser

do you have UAE around you? Join them and fight back against Xmorits

DeletedUser5994

Now I am wanted by all of Xmortis :) It all started a day long ago...
Saturday.

It was early in the morning and I had a sudden epiphany: "Xmortis is a failing MRA". So I immediately made the decision to leave the MRA and join an ally of their's: Virtus Phoenix. I quickly was able to comprehend that Virtus Phoenix had more active members than Xmortis. Even though Xmortis had 500 members and them a mere 80. However, my VP days ended shortly after. I wasn't rid of the MRA yet :O They decided to tell VP that I was a "refugee". The Xmortis council then got into a skype argument with VP Council all about me, I felt so honored. VP tried to help me, but too many Xmortis players wanted my head on a stick. VP was forced to either boot me or wage war on Xmortis. Me, being the most noble Pingu, left VP in order to help them... (However, I think that they would have kicked me anyway) now, I am allianceless. Trying to turtle inorder to save myself :)

Will anyone help teh poor pingu :eek: I iz begging :)

I just hope that I am cool enough to be on Xmortis's profile. I could be on their "Refugee" list, I would be honored...

Jarpenguin u are my friend but this is the fact,u asked for alot of help and never rly helped back,also u screwed up other ppls conquers.

WE also had like 4 merges and we are booting loads of inactives.

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin u are my friend but this is the fact,u asked for alot of help and never rly helped back,also u screwed up other ppls conquers.

WE also had like 4 merges and we are booting loads of inactives.

Okay, okay. Except half of those was just to piss everyone off :D

DeletedUser

Used to hate UAE but now I really admire them. Join them Jarpenguin!

DeletedUser

Today. Let's see... 17 attacks inbound :O

O, they are all Light Ships. Why don't I just dodge :)

DeletedUser

I love the name of your alliance Pingu "SpamSpamSpamSpamDuck"!! lol And putting on your profile that Xmortis is a bunch of nubcakes don't really help you mate! ;)

DeletedUser

I love the name of your alliance Pingu "SpamSpamSpamSpamDuck"!! lol And putting on your profile that Xmortis is a bunch of nubcakes don't really help you mate! ;)

I think that it does. The angrier the enemy, the easier to manipulate :)

And bloodvane has steam blowing out of his ears :)

DeletedUser

Yeah but the angrier the enemy the more likely you will be rimmed!

DeletedUser

UPDATE (sorry for double post the one before can be deleted):

So I got a spy in Xmortis :) They gave me everything that they said about "Taking" my cities. Here it is:

Rockhound 20.07.2010 00:08
nice ppl u guys move fast around here , just try to not have any fu**ups cause hes going to post it all around the external forums to show how noobs we are .... do it like pros guys ...:)

GimmeTheLoot. 20.07.2010 00:19
aye, perhaps the people conquering should launch there conquest on a specific date suitable for them. and they should message people near them if they could help them with there conquest.

P.S if you still need help message me im hungry for bp or support :D

SRGT Forge 20.07.2010 01:55
I am willing to help with support I do not wish to take anymore cities for now I got some biremes that Could be killed off

Dinjy 20.07.2010 02:01
I have a bunch of LS and troops that I can put forward to clear as well... give me a town to hit. 1 attack from this player

Antilochus 20.07.2010 03:14
I have some LS/Biremes/Troops that can help clear or support if needed - I'm looking for some BP and might as well help someone out! 0 attacks from this player

Taakara 20.07.2010 03:24
Well my colony ship won't be ready for another day, but I might take some of you up on that help offer. ;) You wish. You won't be conquering unless I want you to

Dinjy 20.07.2010 03:25
can we all hold off for about 30 hours? ? I have to work a full 24 hour shift after tonight (it is almost 9:30 pm now)... I want to be around for the playtime!!! ;)
if not... next time (he will return) Thanks for the extra day Dinjy :)

ranger175 20.07.2010 03:31
Sorry dude my attacks are already on their way.... 24 hour shift, sounds like you are a paid fireman like me, or a doctor :) Your CS is on the way, I am still deciding whether to give it to you or just hold it

Dinjy 20.07.2010 04:00
not a doctor... where are you fire?

Dinjy 20.07.2010 04:01
sorry... i'll stop spamming I won't

GimmeTheLoot. 20.07.2010 04:01
Hmm, maybe you guys should hold your colony ships back and just send attack. Someone is afraid :p And that's why dodging is so easy.

Dinjy 20.07.2010 04:01
where to Ranger?? Maybe I can send some just to be sure? or not necessary?

ranger175 20.07.2010 04:09
Shoo do fadoo my CS lands in 13hrs be advised ! he doesn't have many troops unless he's dodging. If you want send an attack if you can get there before my CS. otherwise you can support later. I'm a DC in the GFD in Connecticut. I iz Dodging, thanks for the time zone by the way.

jawbreakerjon 20.07.2010 06:28
he just barely has troops. Wrong

Alpha City is attacking Zip bippity bop (jarpenguin) today at 3:07 AM
The attacker's troops
Not visible.
Morale: 100 %
Luck: -30 %
City wall: 17 (-0)
You have not captured any resources.
4040-40
??-?

Incorrect sir.

GimmeTheLoot. 20.07.2010 08:58
Bwamo! :D (Thats my random word) http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=7906

Dinjy 20.07.2010 11:37
Palermo is attacking Shoo do fadoo (jarpenguin) today at 11:17 AM
The attacker's troops
Not visible.
Morale: 100 %
Luck: -9 %
City wall: 16 (-0)
Gained resources:
Not visible.
Dodged again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats his name lol.

It's bloodvane :p

By the way, I just sniped an Xmortis Colony Ship.

FAILCONQUEST-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But by letting them know your reading their mail they will stop letting all the juicy stuff out.

DeletedUser

True. But still, they can't effectively coordinate without letting out info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.