Xmortis's Most Wanted List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So what you going to be doing on that world now, I hope the plucky pingu is going to keep fighting these nubcakes ?

DeletedUser1405

Monsueir Penguin how many threads are you running for your retirement do.

DeletedUser

Monsueir Penguin how many threads are you running for your retirement do.

I don't know, I have 1 for my retirement, and 2 for the initial story. People just keep bringing it up :O

DeletedUser

Bye jarp, I will miss all the SPAM you posted in our forums, all the EXTRA work all the forum mods and myself had to do with your thread hi-jackings, all the free towns you robbed from other players, all the messing up of other peoples conquers, and all the joy of you not helping anyone in anything alliance-related activity....

oh and I almost forgot, I will certainly miss all the headaches and times I had to step in and settling issues you created having to sort out all the mess you made with several other members over the time you where here.....

The guys took back the towns you took from Xmortis when you left....there were many more loyal/helping/nicer members who deserved them more than you....

DeletedUser

Bye jarp, I will miss all the SPAM you posted in our forums, all the EXTRA work all the forum mods and myself had to do with your thread hi-jackings, all the free towns you robbed from other players, all the messing up of other peoples conquers, and all the joy of you not helping anyone in anything alliance-related activity....

oh and I almost forgot, I will certainly miss all the headaches and times I had to step in and settling issues you created having to sort out all the mess you made with several other members over the time you where here.....

The guys took back the towns you took from Xmortis when you left....there were many more loyal/helping/nicer members who deserved them more than you....

Took you long enough. I thought that you were inactive like all the others in Xmortis :D

DeletedUser

Ah; I love this thread sop dont close it please . Keep bringing it alive along with the other ones it gives me entertainment and fufills jars prime aim - to make people laugh. :p

DeletedUser

Took you long enough. I thought that you were inactive like all the others in Xmortis :D

[sarcasm]wow yea I'm a very inactive player jarp and yea Xmortis are really weak and we are full of inactive players who can't really play or take over towns - thats why we try our vewwy hardest to colonize the empty spots [/sarcasm]

I guess our stats on player distribution/activity show otherwise - check our internal forums...oh wait sorry you can't now, what a shame ;P

btw the title of this thread is incorrect - you were more a nuisance than 'the most wanted' - we have had more important players to label as most wanted...Britney, Kesha....

....and really 3+ threads about the same topic? I guess nothing has changed with your thread spams...good luck wherever u end up...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]wow yea I'm a very inactive player jarp and yea Xmortis are really weak and we are full of inactive players who can't really play or take over towns - thats why we try our vewwy hardest to colonize the empty spots [/sarcasm]

I guess our stats on player distribution/activity show otherwise - check our internal forums...oh wait sorry you can't now, what a shame ;P

btw the title of this thread is incorrect - you were more a nuisance than 'the most wanted' - we have had more important players to label as most wanted...Britney, Kesha....

....and really 3+ threads about the same topic? I guess nothing has changed with your thread spams...good luck wherever u end up...

some one isn't happy

DeletedUser

Hey jarpenguin, you will be on the rim with lots of Culture levels

DeletedUser

I see quite a few of your players that are inactive. CLICK

DeletedUser

Did this really need to come back? Just let it die. i got all excited about a new post in Beta and found this..

Status
Not open for further replies.