Xtreme Chaos

• Thread starter N o o B K i l l e R
  • Start date

DeletedUser

cooltext1138334504.jpg

i will be creating this alliance in Apollonia, we will be located in the South-East .
Rules:
Be a Team player
Farm regularly and attack a lot
Be active in the Forums
Have Fun Causing Chaos in Apollonia :p

so if want to join Xtreme Chaos Message me

N o o B K i l l e R

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is but we have a pact in SE and we will clear a lot of cities for them. plus I figure that if we don't stop you early, youll be a big threat later. good luck.

DeletedUser

well we've been friends for a while now and he created his own alliance. I just told him that if his alliance gains active members with bp points (through quest before BP is over) and plain points, then I would do a NAP for a week after BP ends. then I'll let my members decide (like I always would) if they want a pact. even if they say no, I do want, and intend to, get a pact in SE. I say that it will be a good pact as I will only have 2 pacts and the process of which they go through to become my pact (this is only half but since he's a friend and its his first time, I figured I would take it easy on him) they would have to be great. again I don't have an office pact and I want until BP ends.

DeletedUser42393

FunkAMonkA13 said:
well we've been friends for a while now and he created his own alliance. I just told him that if his alliance gains active members with bp points (through quest before BP is over) and plain points, then I would do a NAP for a week after BP ends.

Most probably the most absurd thing I have ever come across in the History of Grepolis alliance planning.
How could you be discussing PACTS or NAPS when the world hasn't even opened, and doesn't open for another two days?

Also, making judgements on whether or not an alliance is NAP worthy based upon quests is ridiculous. How do you think simmers get their Culture Points up for their next ghost town to be taken?
You've really cast your alliance into the shadows, you're not going to last... at-least not with you leading.

Last edited by a moderator: