Xxprosnip3zxX (were soo pro)

DeletedUser

Thats right the Xxprosnip3zxX are here.... and were pro.
(Yes i am being serious, ok maybe im not).
We will be highly aggresive. We will be highly skilled. And we will be highly exclusive (pros only)
We will start on north east side of the map, If you want to join just say before hand on this thread.
It will be a dictatorship, Sorry if you dont like it start your own alliance.

Turtles will be kicked out.
jobs will be allocated to those who have done exceptionally well after BP ends.
Before then dont expect to get on unless i feel you deserve it.
It will be joint leadership, Led by me and Hugo-Ago-go.
Were all for fun and being pro.... mostly being pro.
Lets get trolling....

DeletedUser

Dang, I wish you guys were in Southwest, it would have been fun

DeletedUser

Thats right the Xxprosnip3zxX are here.... and were pro.
(Yes i am being serious, ok maybe im not).
We will be highly aggresive. We will be highly skilled. And we will be highly exclusive (pros only)
We will start on north east side of the map, If you want to join just say before hand on this thread.
It will be a dictatorship, Sorry if you dont like it start your own alliance.

Turtles will be kicked out.
jobs will be allocated to those who have done exceptionally well after BP ends.
Before then dont expect to get on unless i feel you deserve it.
It will be joint leadership, Led by me and Hugo-Ago-go.
Were all for fun and being pro.... mostly being pro.
Lets get trolling....

I like your attitude but don't let it turn into ignorance.

DeletedUser

well your right south west may be fun, Il check out who else is there and see if i want to change my mind, And thanks firelord. Yep i wont, i have had ignorant leaders and they dont make the tribe seem welcoming or fun.

DeletedUser

On world Rho i was the first player to take a city from temporal distortion and no one has scince.
On Phi i was a member of tinyteddies for some time.
On tau i was once the leader of the academy to spartans.
I tend to be in alliances in the top 20, and the alliance im making sounds pro?

DeletedUser

hey king dude. i saw your threads in prince of macedon alliance forums in tau. hahaha u annoy alex the man so much

DeletedUser15240

1On world Rho i was the first player to take a city from temporal distortion and no one has scince.
2On Phi i was a member of tinyteddies for some time.
3On tau i was once the leader of the academy to spartans.
4I tend to be in alliances in the top 20, 5 and the alliance im making sounds pro?

Ok, lets get started:

1. Please don't lie, it annoys people like me.... LIES

2. :rolleyes:, ok, being in a non elite alliance is nothing to brag about, and even being in an elite one doesnt really give you those rights. Tiny Teddies are a good alliance, maybe the best on phi, but they are not really that good compared to a lot of alliances, and getting in wouldnt have been tough.

3. ok, I have no idea who the spartans are, but any alliance who a. has the name of the spartans or b. has an academy clearly is not very good... I was the recruiter for NmE and now HS on tau but I don't go around bragging about that ;)(intentional, don't troll). Therefore, the fact that you were in it, let alone being a leader is nothing to brag about.

4. :rolleyes: again, how does being in a top 20 alliance make you good? its not that amazing lol, most alliances in top 20 at the start are MRAs or crappy alliances and getting into them is easy lol, you just ask and they give you invite (or you can give them a 500 word application, either way)

5. from the critisims I have just made I would say no, your alliance does not sound pro, I predict this: EPIC FAILURE

DeletedUser17043

Ok, lets get started:

1. Please don't lie, it annoys people like me.... LIES

2. :rolleyes:, ok, being in a non elite alliance is nothing to brag about, and even being in an elite one doesnt really give you those rights. Tiny Teddies are a good alliance, maybe the best on phi, but they are not really that good compared to a lot of alliances, and getting in wouldnt have been tough.

3. ok, I have no idea who the spartans are, but any alliance who a. has the name of the spartans or b. has an academy clearly is not very good... I was the recruiter for NmE and now HS on tau but I don't go around bragging about that ;)(intentional, don't troll). Therefore, the fact that you were in it, let alone being a leader is nothing to brag about.

4. :rolleyes: again, how does being in a top 20 alliance make you good? its not that amazing lol, most alliances in top 20 at the start are MRAs or crappy alliances and getting into them is easy lol, you just ask and they give you invite (or you can give them a 500 word application, either way)

5. from the critisims I have just made I would say no, your alliance does not sound pro, I predict this: EPIC FAILURE

agreed,you are only pro in your own head
your alliance will either never take of or you will be a terrible MRA
:pro:

DeletedUser

i have not lied one in what ive said. Id like you to point out one lie?
tiny teddies was a lot harder to get into than the MRAs early on in the game... which you then disbanded. they are all skilled players so taking me on does show that i have some skill.
your third point... for a long time they were the top tribe in that world.
and for your final point it shows i have some level of skill, there wont except a turtle, with low points or a refugee.
Predict what you like curly. If your in this world im sure what ever alliance your in will be a flop like the MRA you made in phi.

and alex the man is a terrible player.

I checked the "Lies" and i asked about as i belived i had been lied to. Those citys had been given away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

:rolleyes:, the MRA on phi was a joke, spartans was never the top, also, remember nightmares of elysium on tau, or lynx in omicron? neither of them exactly "flopped" did they? TT had a lot of inexperinced players, with not that much skill as cheeze told me.

Look, trying to beat me in this is pointless for you, all your arugumants are pretty much, well, stupid generally

EDIT: bad, triple post lol

DeletedUser17043

i have not lied one in what ive said. Id like you to point out one lie?
tiny teddies was a lot harder to get into than the MRAs early on in the game... which you then disbanded. they are all skilled players so taking me on does show that i have some skill.
your third point... for a long time they were the top tribe in that world.
and for your final point it shows i have some level of skill, there wont except a turtle, with low points or a refugee.
Predict what you like curly. If your in this world im sure what ever alliance your in will be a flop like the MRA you made in phi.

right then let's see
you were in tiny teddies for 3 days,hardly an accomplishment. you probably got kicked out
now,these spartans people,never heard on them,but if they were high in the rankings,it was short-they were probably an mra that died
as curly said and has said many time,his mra was a joke,if it was for real he would've kept it on for much longer
and for being in the top 20 I'll evaluate a little
in nu-
screenshot2011071323023.png

13th=mra
14th=unknown,probably noobs
15th=dead alliance
16th=mra
17th=mra
18th=dunno,nothing impressive
19th=mra
20th=dunno,nothing impressive

there are some other rubbish ones in the top 12 but I'm not gonna waste ma time
still think you're pro?

DeletedUser

Curly i never critisized your abilitey to play the game, i know your a very skilled player and i will not lie you are probably better than me. But that was in the past the future looks bright, were pros. And your only raging because your scared of the power i have. As for you fire yes i do still think im pro?

DeletedUser

are you talking bout the s.p.a.r.t.a.n.s.? because they were n top 20 because they were one of the first alliance no other reason then that plus they were premade so that will obviously give points but then they failed

DeletedUser17043

Curly i never critisized your abilitey to play the game, i know your a very skilled player and i will not lie you are probably better than me. But that was in the past the future looks bright, were pros. And your only raging because your scared of the power i have. As for you fire yes i do still think im pro?

you haven't proved ANYTHING in that except from that you can't oppose the argument,cause you know its all true and that you have a very wild imagination of how you think you're a pro

curly isn't scared of you,curly sees you as a farm already,he's simply sick of people like you telling everyone how good you think you are

DeletedUser

Youre a bigger noob than firelord, you just said hes better than you, then hes scared of you.Are you firelord0002?

DeletedUser

I never said firelord was better than me. Please learn to read.

DeletedUser

why don't I save Fist Of The North Star the trouble and say keep on topic, this is a recruitment thread not an arguing one you can make a thread or message each other for that just keep the thread clean