xXSherinaXx

DeletedUser

As Most of you know my alliance Sherina (a.k.a Global Legion of Chaos) had a member of our alliance pass away recently. We have contact with the family who is obviously hurting right now. Many players (over 100) have sent me condolences to Sherina's family. She will truely be missed and her family is in my own prayers. Messages came from people we are at war with, allies, and people who just wanted the family to know they are in their thoughts. This is a game and when it comes down to it the best part of it is people like Sherina who make everybody's day a little better because they got to enjoy grepo with her. On behalf of Sherina (Global Legion of Chaos) we all thank you for your condolences and assure you that they will make their way to her family.

Sherina.png

Proud to play with you Folks,
Sherina (Global Legion of Chaos)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm so very sorry to hear this! :'(

My condolences to her family.

Much love,
Lane

DeletedUser19042

My condolences. (I also sent them ingame, under the name of nilmoni)

//EDIT; Now also Gods of War have changed their name.

DeletedUser15581

We appreciate the way several alliances have shown their condolences. Thank you all.

DeletedUser

My condolences to you and to her family,

death is inevitable .

DeletedUser

Thank you again everybody for your messages and your support! The alliances who were kind enough to change their names please feel free to change them back whenever you want to. I know an alliance name carries with it pride and loyalty so the fact that you changed them out of respect goes a long way.