Yas!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Depends on, ya know, stuff.

Anyhow, anyone gonna answer my question on when its released?

Betsy said the 12th, but then put up the poll which finishes on the 13th, and there has been some rumours about 14th....

All we can say for sure is probably some time next week
the sooner the better

DeletedUser

12 is Tuesday and correct me if i'm wrong but hasn't GP always launched new worlds on Monday usually ?

DeletedUser

I think we all have our own plans for this world.

History on one server, stays history.

Taking a new turn, in a surprisingly new direction.

Alot of Alliances Will not become MRA's like on many other servers, this server will mean alot of various players, who want to be known through-out this server.

I think that is what may happen ?

~V

DeletedUser

I think we will have a lot of cocky alliances in this world. But im glad :) This means more WARS!!!!!

(In which the Irish War Wolves will always win) ;) Thats my alliance's share of cockyness lol

DeletedUser

I think we will have a lot of cocky alliances in this world. But im glad :) This means more WARS!!!!!

(In which the Irish War Wolves will always win) ;) Thats my alliance's share of cockyness lol

Hang on, Irish War Wolves.. Didn't they get crushed ?

I doubt there will be cocky alliance's in this world, I think many of the vastly experienced players will join, and look for a new chance, to cast there name in iron and show everyone, what they and there alliance can do.

~V

DeletedUser

When were we ever crushed?? lol I think i know what you are talking about but i have to be sure i am thinking of the same thing so i can straighten this out lol :)