Yas!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm focusing on alliance only at the moment. When thats sorted then I'll focus on not being rimmed :p

DeletedUser

Thank you to the members of Black shadows who have slapped the braggart.

Much appreciated.

DeletedUser11965

BlackShadow, u wanna make a pact with me? (The Hidden Shadows)

DeletedUser

Ask through PM.

Once upon a time I bragged. It was amazing my armies surrounding me...and I got conquered Bragging=Stupid

DeletedUser2663

all i can say to all the premades here is learn from TCK's fall on Iota. we had a great member base but yet we imploded. Even the greatest can fall in an instant.

Good luck to all you premades, i look forward to hearing bout some epic battles on this server

DeletedUser

If it's a speed3 world, kappa will be for freaks: divorce, alienated kids, job loss will be keywords for this world :)

DeletedUser6810

If it's a speed3 world, kappa will be for freaks: divorce, alienated kids, job loss will be keywords for this world :)

OR people with good phones :) Belting out the wieghts and the gym while playing on grepo, cant beat it.

DeletedUser5061

...and people who work on the net. I think speed 3 is dumb because it doesn't cater to the masses and what makes it worse is the troops speed will probably be slower than world speed.

DeletedUser9816

yes if you wanna make something faster then make it troop speed not world speed

DeletedUser1405

I cannot beleive the bragging on here already, it reminded me of a long forgotten alliance, something to do with melons i think, thats how they started and i struggle to find them now.
If we kept this down a bit it may be a bit of fun.