Yay!!! I'm a PW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I take none of this game seriously, it is just the fact that I read every rep thingy and I am slightly annoyed when people tell me my PnPs suck, blah blah bla. As for pointing me in the right direction - And you think people care about your PnPs and such? Don't be such a meanie. ~Aicy - Does that sound helpful to you? 'Cause it sure as hell doesn't to me.

As for our little argument... I am stopping it right here, no more need to poop on his thread.

DeletedUser

... This is actually getting ridiculous.

I can't do a single thing on these forums these days without being called out on it. :S

Why does no one see my intentions were good!? D':

ok everyone cool down we all have to remeber that just cus we all have opinions doesnt mean we cant eat hippo intestines in the comfort of our own polisis:pro:

Aicy

Strategos
he is talking about orange.

No he isnt taking rep too seriously, im sure he doesnt care about the fact he lost rep, its the rude message you attached to it. How is that not meant to harm him? I dont understand.

anyways, you guys should message each other as i suspect this thread will probs be locked and people be infracted soon.

Pfft. The only way I coulda insulted him is if I insulted him in the same way he did to that other guy... Which I don't see how you can get so worked up about and assumed it was -rep that struck his nerves. :p

I also doubt any infractions will be given out, and if any are I'm certain that none will be given my way.:cool:

DeletedUser

Pfft. The only way I coulda insulted him is if I insulted him in the same way he did to that other guy... Which I don't see how you can get so worked up about and assumed it was -rep that struck his nerves. :p

I also doubt any infractions will be given out, and if any are I'm certain that none will be given my way.:cool:

I'll gave you a fake one..

DeletedUser

I'm sure Gryphon here himself knows that his thread was rather useless and that he was not really insulted by my comment.

Aicy

Strategos
I'm sure Gryphon here himself knows that his thread was rather useless and that he was not really insulted by my comment.

He just did what I shoulda done, stay calm and just shake the insults off. I've had a bad day and you guys aren't making it any better.

This forum is supposed to be fun for me, but it the past month or whatever that has changed dramatically.

DeletedUser

Starting arguments isn't the best way to make your day better, no offence. As for insults, I'm pretty sure you weren't insulted.

Aicy

Strategos
Heh, I was via rep, pms and Epik left me a very nasty visitor message later on.

I never intended to start an argument, but when people start firing at you after dodging you tend to fire back. Especially when you're having a bad day. :p

DeletedUser

Do you want to share that visitor message with us aicy? Im sure your the only one who took it as an insult.

I didnt edit it in anyway, if i did it would say "edited by epik". go check it out guys.

As for the de rep, share that too.

You never intended to start an argument? We are firing at you? are you serious?

you call me a hypocrite, you say my posts are lame, you tell orangeopti nobody cares for his PnPs and call them worthless like what you called my auto's and you say you didnt want to start an argument.

seriously aicy?

Just because your having a bad day aicy, it doesnt give you the right to try and make our days bad.

On topic:

Gryphon, if you need any help with the forums or something, feel free to message me.

DeletedUser

these guys? Do I come under that? I stopped a while ago mate.

DeletedUser

ok seriously calm down how about nobody comment on this thread that would end this

DeletedUser

Why do all the new people want threads to die... not an insult or anything, just wonderin...

Aicy

Strategos
I know, it always irritates me.

It's just a thing one goes through, everyone does it.

DeletedUser

I still think epik's definition of hypocrite is correct.

Epikness should really take his/her arguments less seriously. Every post by epik is helpful but put in a way to make it very pushy and direct.

DeletedUser

I still think epik's definition of hypocrite is correct.

Epikness should really take his/her arguments less seriously. Every post by epik is helpful but put in a way to make it very pushy and direct.

*gets ready to rant at grace for the next 30 mins* (joke)

you just think im more serious about it because i have less smiley faces ;)

Only my posts directed at gryphon are meant to be helpful, the ones directed at aicy were meant to be pushy and direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.