Yay!!! I'm a PW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
I think it's serious because I can actually feeling a flow of hate coming out of your posts and attacking my soul. :p

It's... So... Painful...

DeletedUser

*gets ready to rant at grace for the next 30 mins* (joke)

you just think im more serious about it because i have less smiley faces ;)

Only my posts directed at gryphon are meant to be helpful, the ones directed at aicy were meant to be pushy and direct.

I disagree. Aicy's posts are um... better if they weren't there... But only on this thread. His/her posts on other threads are fine. My opinion, my opinion, my opinion.

DeletedUser

Why do all the new people want threads to die... not an insult or anything, just wonderin...

The Normal Way:

Cuz they iz nubs.

The Rooster Way:

Well, you can't blame them. Nub posters are at the bottom of the food chain. Who knows what will happen if one of them runs into a mod! They will be eaten by Betsy :( Luckily us experienced posters have grown natural immunities to mod venom.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Aicy's posts are um... better if they weren't there... But only on this thread. His/her posts on other threads are fine. My opinion, my opinion, my opinion.

yes, it seems his fangs grow sharper when he visits the iota forums o_O

btw he is a he.

Aicy

Strategos
Nah... You can't do The Rooster.

You need more capital letters and enter gaps. :D

Edit: Whoops! 4 more posts? :/

DeletedUser

Betsy RARELY gives out infractions really.

She iz nice <3

And I know AC. I have much to learn.

DeletedUser

maybe during the night she gets a cape and sneeks giving out fractions we just dont know about it

Aicy

Strategos
Yep, she's a game community manager by day... And a fraction mathematician by night! :D

Yeah... They're called infractions.

DeletedUser

i_dig_fractions_math_mousepad-p144457607221689538trak_400.jpg

DeletedUser

i realise that but we arn't rly supposed to talk about them

DeletedUser

No we are allowed to talk about them...

We are not however allowed to talk about personal bans and infractions :S

DeletedUser

What I don't get is why you guys can't get along?

I mean, I know some crap has gone down in the past.... but you ALL have a lot in common...

You're the smartest posters on the forum... you're all clever, witty and fun.... you're all good people... and I hate all of you with a passion so intense that Lucifer himself has told me to chill out.

DeletedUser

No worries Aicy.... I know you really do try...

And fail or succeed... I hope you know... no matter what... I will always loathe you with a seething primal hatred usually reserved for baby-bunny mass-murderers and over zealous IRS agents...

DeletedUser

My 2 Cents and my Right to give it

I think this topic is fine, buddy is adding his 2 cents on whats going on on his island, that island is in the IOTA server so it should be on this forum.

I cant believe that a hand full of serious players would actually take it upon themselfs to say what a topic should be. Ridiculous.

If this topic is pointless then dont reply, it take only a few seconds to read and then simply move on to the next.

Every player in the IOTA server has a right to post recent activity on the island on the forums.

Who the hell is anybody that they have a right to say what someone else has a right to say?

Only the owners of the website............Ridiculous that people would actually comment on what a mod could do regarding punishment.

Everyone in the IOTA serer should start a topic discussing the minor details of there islands. How awesome would that be.

Cheers
Bobo

DeletedUser

My 2 Cents and my Right to give it

I think this topic is fine, buddy is adding his 2 cents on whats going on on his island, that island is in the IOTA server so it should be on this forum.

I cant believe that a hand full of serious players would actually take it upon themselfs to say what a topic should be. Ridiculous.

If this topic is pointless then dont reply, it take only a few seconds to read and then simply move on to the next.

Every player in the IOTA server has a right to post recent activity on the island on the forums.

Who the hell is anybody that they have a right to say what someone else has a right to say?

Only the owners of the website............Ridiculous that people would actually comment on what a mod could do regarding punishment.

Everyone in the IOTA serer should start a topic discussing the minor details of there islands. How awesome would that be.

Cheers
Bobo

well said Bobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.