Yes, With and Where?

DeletedUser17045

So, seeing as its under a week till the launch of Athens, I'm very curious, and I'm sure many others are curious too, who will be joining world Athens. Therefore, in this thread, I would like to help everyone acquaint themselves beforehand so we can see who is joining. If you want to state which alliance and direction you'll be going, that would be good too!

I will start:

I am joining, clearly with my premade ( no name has been decided yet!). And most likely be going South-East.

DeletedUser

Will I join? I don't know
Direction: I don't know
Alliance: I don't know

DeletedUser

I'll join 24 - 48 hours after the server opens not sure on which direction yet. Don't have an alliance to join and I'll play under Phararapid.

DeletedUser14786

If the settings are speed 2, unit speed 2 (seems likely at this point) I'll be joining Northeast (O54). You can find information about my alliance here.

We've got a good crew, go northeast if you're interested in joining or fighting us!;)

DeletedUser

I'll be joining a few hours after it opens. Will probably go southeast or northwest and I'll search for an alliance to join.

DeletedUser

Yes, With and Where?
colonel mustard with the candlestick in the conservatory :p

i don't think i'll join, but might end up joining just to see how it's going before grepostats adds athens.

DeletedUser16429

Name: Nick1
Alliance: My own
Direction: SW where the kool cats hang out

DeletedUser20797

if anyone is in need of an alliance Virus is recruiting :)

DeletedUser19569

ill be joining!!!

be going southwest with my premade-Res Publica (join me):p

DeletedUser18132

Will I join? Probably, but not certain yet.
Direction: Have no clue.
Alliance: kosta's probably(he hasn't decided on a name yet).

DeletedUser20764

cheeze head where is you premade gonna be?? joining within the first few hours...

DeletedUser

I'll be joining a few hours after it opens. Will probably go southeast or northwest and I'll search for an alliance to join.

My alliance is going to locate in the southwest of athens. You should join us!:) Go to the alliance thread of athens and scroll down to the Shadow kingdom. there you can get all the info you need about the Shadow Kingdom.:cool: Hope you decide to join us!:D

DeletedUser

I am joining once it starts.
Alliance:I am starting my own (Total Destruction) direction undecided

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Direction is undecided, am starting my own alliance ingame. (maybe)

DeletedUser

I'm joining.

Alliance: Holy Grepolis Empire (Assuming I'm accepted) If not, then I'll join someone else.

Direction: Undecided