Top 12 Yet another top twelve ;)

• Thread starter DeletedUser25787
  • Start date

DeletedUser25787

1. Red Mist

Comments- All i can say is WOW they have traveled here from an elite alliance in idalium called nightfall and are dominating here too if there are not internal issues and if they don't conquer the whole world yet ;) we might be looking at future winners of Myonia

2. League of legions

Comments- I've heard mixed messages about these guys so I'm not sure what to say about them yet only time will tell

3. Misfits

Comments-I won't comment on my own alliance

4.The dark punishers

Comments- I checked stats and their points are growing rapidly but lack a proper amount of abp I think they might last in to the early middle of the world

5. **PirateS**

Comments- great alliance nice average, could be a little higher buT I know you have some great and active players in there (I know some)

6. Hades Confederacy

Comments-Bad move for this alliance to declare war against red mist they are losing cites faster than gaining them

7. The Best

Comments-From what I've heard NOT the best lol with a low average the clock is ticking for them

8.Gods of Midgard

Comments-nice high average and about proportional abp we should be hearing more of them.

9. O.S.T

Comments-Evtremly low avg with abp down and not growng I wouldn't be surprised to see them gone by tonight even!

10. Romanian Fighters

Comments- Were an MRA in idalium and now here too they are still around in idalium so I guess they can hang in there but only by a thread

11.Thracia

Comments-Anyone know who they are, horrible abp and low avg.

12. ATLANTE

comments- the same as above

This is my first top 12 so any comments for improvement or plus reps are appreciated

DeletedUser33530

6. Hades Confederacy

Comments-Bad move for this alliance to declare war against red mist they are losing cites faster than gaining them

Hades is fighting the war with misfits and now we are gaining more cities we had some internal issue but we are better. Also we wanted to be on red mists side actually but no one ever really got to contacting them for a NAP or pact so when misfits ask for us to help them we decided to go for it.

DeletedUser27793

Why do u create another top12 when there is already one in these forums?

DeletedUser27793

Actually we have 3 including the sink or swim one o.o

DeletedUser

Also we wanted to be on red mists side actually but no one ever really got to contacting them for a NAP or pact so when misfits ask for us to help them we decided to go for it.

hummm idk i would choose to fight both of them :p soooo we all one big triangle :D ahh that would be great, on the end we would fighting our own members :p

but nah you should choose to not fight eny of us, you should give us love and teache us how not to kill :D and we all become one big happy world without war :pro: shouldnt we fight for peace in world? :p

View attachment 8253

DeletedUser30490

its not bad but lets just stick to the one that already exists