Pnp You can hug or you can fight

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

Pro-Grep

Strategos
One thing I still can't understand is why some people coming here and saying they have no pact with TP/Kraken, or they are just NAPed and so on, while their founder comes here and openly says they are pacted with both.

DeletedUser53868

I normally try to not come here, because it tends to be a waste of time, but this time I guess certain people can't even understand their own words/situation, apparently.

I'm not going to commentate the 1000 pacts or their non-existence. I've accepted that what was before considered dirty gameplay, it's now the common stuff.

I'm just going to mention: how can you brag when the situation is so favourable to you? If you weren't winning minimally with these numbers, I swear I would have to laugh, at least, lmao

It's like being a guy that is 7 feet tall against a 10-year old, and after you hit him, start bragging when the kid starts bleeding, come on. And for those who left TF to join the big boys (in numbers, at least), what are the odds of you nagging us for invites if we turn it around? Smart people will understand which of those new TS members are only able to "play when ahead" (the ones I'm calling out) and which ones left because TF was not what they thought it was. BTW, where's my invite? lmao

And on a last note: Be enemies in the game, but respect whoever is behind each account. Some people seem to be slacking on such department.

I'm out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55083

And someone from an alliance that decided to conquer a city from a player that has serious real life issues is starting this thread. Make yourself credible first, before you demand others.

I seem to recall us stopping all attacks and even getting accolades on this very forum for showing compassion to a fellow Grepolis player.

Maybe you missed that?

EDIT: Finally read the last few pages. Nevermind. You saw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
And on a last note: Be enemies in the game, but respect whoever is behind each account. Some people seem to be slacking on such department.

I'm out

I'm all for that, bro. Tampajason and I fought furiously in Selymbria but we became friends personally. It's certain members of TF that are holding personal grudges. I have malice towards none. Or I had malice towards none, until a few parties made it personal.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Speaking of bored players going to the new server, if anyone wants to protect me while I trade and build a city up for them PM me in game ;)

I play this game for fun, I'm not really that good of a player, never will be, but I've been watching externals for awhile and I just got to say... I don't get it.

I really don't get what you guys want.

Essentially you're getting exactly what you want, just not in the way you want it. Want to go it alone against the whole world? Great! That's a honorable and awesome strategy. But then you cry and complain when multiple alliances fight against you, because it doesn't go the way you want it.

You know, because going against the whole world by yourself dictates when and where you will be attacked and by whom. As far as I know the majority of Kraken is in the lower half of O55, closer to the Booty Warrior Cult and Hussiars. So they are dealing with that, not TF and Shadies on the daily. Lol.

Taking that out of the equation, it's still essentially exactly what you guys want. . . You vs. The World. Heaven forbid though if Priory and TS use diplomacy and strategy as part of the game. But even still, it's still you vs. the world. The only difference is that the some of the enemies you are fighting are pacted together. That's a decision that doesn't affect the fact that you're still getting exactly what you want: multiple enemies against you.

I'm not saying everything TS does is right. Personally I don't think we need a sister branch. But take the sister branch out of the equation all together, and TS ABP and DBP is still really high overall. Kraken hasn't said a word to Priory as far as I know, and it wouldn't make a damn difference either, they are in different oceans as of now. TS just choose to do some diplomatic things, you could have too?

The ego of players is ridiculous. It's just a game at the end of the day. If your alliance is struggling, you adapt, make decisions and do what's necessary to keep moving forward. But if you get locked behind ego, that doesn't go so well.

It's why I like talking to jin so much. Top BP, and nothing on his profile, no bragging, just a team player who wants to have fun and taught me a lot. Your past achievements mean nothing, all that matters is how you lead your alliance in this world. If that is you vs world, that is a strategy. If it means pacting strategically against a common enemy, that is also a strategy. Both are valid.

Take pride in your successes and responsibility for your mistakes, but don't go blaming others and demand change just because this server is playing the game a certain way. Is it fun? Maybe, maybe not. But don't cry and moan about it because the server won't magically change to meet your demands. It's ridiculous.

Both TF and Shadies have good players. I think all leadership styles are valid, so don't complain because one seems to be working when yours is not.

That's all I really have to say. It's just whining at this point. If you want change, make it happen, but words wont solve anything. Wont magically make the server shift in your favor.

you know what? Lunar Guardian is absolutely right. I mean, TF declared war on TS, on Kraken, on Priory. Every alliance they are at war with THEY declared war on. And now you're getting hammered. And you're surprised?

DeletedUser53868

you know what? Lunar Guardian is absolutely right. I mean, TF declared war on TS, on Kraken, on Priory. Every alliance they are at war with THEY declared war on. And now you're getting hammered. And you're surprised?
LMAO, it is indeed easy to talk when you can only be playing when ahead. As you're behind, you jump ship.

Sadly thats how 90% of the community is nowadays.

DeletedUser55362

Also wrong, TF didn't throw the first punch to TP or TS, not sure about Kraken. Damn you are mophead aren't u?!

LMAO, it is indeed easy to talk when you can only be playing when ahead. As you're behind, you jump ship.

Sadly thats how 90% of the community is nowadays.

I stuck with Dark Souls on Selymbria when I thought they'd lose. We battled back and we did better than you, so you can stow that. Tampajason and I fought many battles and many times I wondered if he would win.

There's a difference between being behind and sticking it out, and declaring war on every alliance you meet. TF started out in a strong postition and squandered it foolishly.

DeletedUser53868

I stuck with Dark Souls on Selymbria when I thought they'd lose. We battled back and we did better than you, so you can stow that. Tampajason and I fought many battles and many times I wondered if he would win.

There's a difference between being behind and sticking it out, and declaring war on every alliance you meet. TF started out in a strong postition and squandered it foolishly.

I didn't play through out 95% of Selymbria, so I can only judge through what I saw here, which is a person that asked daily to eat someone just because the someone beat it to a ghost, and someone who left as it started going south, to join the enemy just because the enemy was ahead.

I didn't play through out 95% of Selymbria, so I can only judge through what I saw here, which is a person that asked daily to eat someone just because the someone beat it to a ghost, and someone who left as it started going south, to join the enemy just because the enemy was ahead.

well as you say, what you see is very incomplete. I asked to internalize someone because they were inactive and I didnt realize they were on vacation. That's beside the point that I was hacked off that they beat me to a ghost. The city I raised in place of that is now three times larger than the city I originally wanted.

You also don't know what the situation became on my main island, because you don't see from my perspective. My situation became untenable. And I had no confidence in TF's ability to reinforce me adequately.

So yeah, the only right thing you said is how your knowledge is incomplete.

DeletedUser55362

AHAH, close call bro. :rolleyes:

The glass's are on point (no).

EDIT: To offensive XD

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Then TF decided to end a NAP agreement with TS , giving 48hrs notice, therefore ending the cuddling they had been doing since the server started, believing that with 2 branches and their fantastic leadership they should easily be able to move into TS territory esp. as they were already fighting Shadies.TF were wrong, in fact the 1st op. TF ran against TS they lost more cities than they took against just TS as Priory weren't really involved and TS had no other pacts at that time.
Then as we are all aware , TS made a 2nd branch out of ex-wolves alliances, to ensure TF couldn't take easy cities and encroach more cities into TS territory.So now TS had 2 branches the same as TF. A strategic policy which has proven correct as TF now are running West it seems.
TS made another agreement with Kraken, who are mainly to the South of TS hence giving allies to their southern borders.

Okay, now I have to say something. So TF was cuddling by having a do not attack agreement with ONE alliance and a pact to protect an alliance of friends who wanted to train new players. Bad TF, cuddling is bad.

Then we decided the agreement was benefiting TS more than us (making appropriately notification of ending it). While TS took in an alliance that had begged for unconditional surrender to everyone as its sister, and negotiated the active support of everyone in the area. (And that happened at the same time, since Kraken and Priory were coordinating attacks with you, no matter what order Tim Dewey tells it in.) Bad TF, cuddling is good, the smart way to play.

Make up your mind.

You can't pact up so you are attacking and supporting in coordination as FIVE of the top ten alliances and then get defensive when someone points it out.

Just own it.

TF isn't big on defense. And we often get into more fighting than we bargained for. We don't stay in a world after it's over for us. The simming after WW is just boring to us. We don't claim to be any different that that, but we aren't running around calling out the people that do. Play the way you want.

I don't hear anyone in TF (or Shadys for that matter) crying about being in a war, it's what we're here for. The only people that freaked out about getting attacked and/or losing cities jumped over to TS pretty early. My bad, it was my job accepting or denying invite requests. Live and learn.

I will even defy the custom of only hating on the enemy. Hats off to Piper Page, who has precision timing and would have gotten that city from anyone but an experienced sniper. Some of you forum trolls should note that TS has even had the stones to op me, which Collect never tried to do or even participate in.