Pnp You can hug or you can fight

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser55287

Please Watch Your Step as There Is 2 Players always crying on the externals ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
good it will give us a fight when TF ghost, lol

And i say again you flipped flopped between two warring alliances. I dont know about you, but where i learned grepo thats not the train on its tracks. Only a weak leader like owen would have taken you back.

Also watch that big head. Plenty of multi napped MRAs like yourselfs have thought they were on top of tf. Didnt always work out for them.

DeletedUser55287

And i say again you flipped flopped between two warring alliances. I dont know about you, but where i learned grepo thats not the train on its tracks. Only a weak leader like owen would have taken you back.

Also watch that big head. Plenty of multi napped MRAs like yourselfs have thought they were on top of tf. Didnt always work out for them.

We dont think we are on Top, We are :D

DeletedUser49229

And here you will see a falling alliance`s salty leader (and im a weak leader you make me laugh)
if im so weak then why are we still standing strong (more than you can say)

DeletedUser14786

Hmm... some people seem to think I am complaining about the fight. This is a misinterpretation of my post. I'm calling you out for taking the easy path and not looking out to balance the server when you are in a position to do so. In the meantime, I am the primary beneficiary of the current circumstances and will likely continue to reap outsized benefits for minimal work. It's a lot easier to get a high DBP rank in my position than it is for Jinsl001 to get a high ABP rank. DBP is always the cheapest way to grow in this game.

I earned 140K dbp this weekend and most of that came from using surprisingly little defense. I'm not kidding when I say the first 85K dbp only cost me about 250 biremes. I calculate I'll get 500 CP out of it, which will take me all week to process but that should get me another 7-8 city slots. Unfortunately my alliance mates lost cities this weekend, that comes from the full attention of the top players on the server. We survive and fight on.

You who persist in the coalition ignore my advice at your own peril. It's not quite Wednesday yet... but you have just over 5 days until the new world opens.

DeletedUser49229

im bored of these forums now lets just hope there is an alliance for you to come back too (its easy to find weak links when the whole alliance is weak)

DeletedUser24785

Too many. Add naps to it. MRA.

A bit late for you to actually spout up, you don't on your alliance forum, no MM's about anything, never saw you on skype. Has AHR worn herself out and allowing you to speak as a leader now.
Its a shame you have such good players , but your letting them down,even poor Buck , MrLoyalty (deluded) sticks by you, he will learn as he matures that adults can be useless as well. At least your helping him with that.

DeletedUser34939

bb4f6bb7180715ddc4aaa687c000eb34.png

I take some issues with the alliance profile.
1. Bear hugs still count as taking someone prisoner if you refuse to let go
2. When you're in a tickle fight with one of your 400 team mates stopping before they pee themselves is a form of mercy
3. No issues with the third point. I'm sure you will keep hugging until the rest of us get bored and leave.
4. Beg you do stop your public display's of affection. Now I'm one left wing liberal minded kinda dude and I'm all for folks doing what they need to to be happy... but 6 guys standing in a circle pushing their faces together in a desperate attempt to touch all 6 tongues at once is disturbing and it's happening all over this server. I walked out of burger king yesterday and right into a pack of ya. Before I realized what I'd done someone was already holding my hand while another moved to lick my face. Thats not okay #metoo.
5. We are pleaing... for you to grow a pair...

.... but you're too twisted to listen...

jameslongst

Strategos
A bit late for you to actually spout up, you don't on your alliance forum, no MM's about anything, never saw you on skype. Has AHR worn herself out and allowing you to speak as a leader now.
Its a shame you have such good players , but your letting them down,even poor Buck , MrLoyalty (deluded) sticks by you, he will learn as he matures that adults can be useless as well. At least your helping him with that.

Finding myself confronted by an MRA chock full of alliance jumpers and spies, i have no need to feel bad about myself lol.

Try sticking with one team all the way thru a fight, then talk to me.

Until then enjoy all your pacts and naps. Posers.

DeletedUser24785

Finding myself confronted by an MRA chock full of alliance jumpers and spies, i have no need to feel bad about myself lol.

Try sticking with one team all the way thru a fight, then talk to me.

Until then enjoy all your pacts and naps. Posers.

I was with TS before i was in TF, but it was so embarressing watching you make mistake after mistake and the leadership never taking any responsibilty for it , well my 1st alliance pulled me back from the Darkside , and welcomed me home. 'Talk to you' todays the 1st time i've seen you post anything, i actually thought you didn't really exsist or you were Lord Lucan

DeletedUser24785

And Owen raises his hands to the ocean 45, waves beat, surf whitens and the sea begins to part.
Owen speaks to the lord, enough oh lord, it is not fair that so many good active players should play under such tyranical rulers, so deluded they keep telling their members they are the best, defeat after defeat.
Let me save the ones who deserve to be saved, let me take them into the TS family, where they can enjoy playing with no restraints.
James and AHR look from afar, seeing players chains breaking making for the beaches, they look at each other' we are great leaders aren't we' ?
What do we do ? I know lets go on the PNP attack, we'll blame everything on TS, TOO many Naps, Too many pacts,spies, unfair Mods,MRA, anything but admit we messed up a bit.
AHR looks at james, 'yes , we'll do all that ,anything but admit we've let our good members down , and ending the NAP before locking down 45 as our main core may have been wrong. Also the complete failure of our 1st Op. against TS ended with them taking more of our cities than we did theirs. Or that due to a 1st Op. failure we then decided to do Op. no 2, which was even worse. Your right James, we must attack on the ext forum, which actually means nothing to anyone ingame.
Owen unaware of James and AHR cuddling each other telling each other its not their faults but every one elses, including the snow .Opens his arms, looks over to James and AHR , and calls across ocean 45, 'LET THE DECENT UNBRAINWASHED PLAYERS GO' , in an almost biblical manner.
James what do we do if players leave us?
Thats easy , we'll call them a MRA of alliance hoppers, our members will understand we're elite and will bounce back to win this server, we'll post it on the forum and keep telling them in our Teenie skype room we'll be fine, trust me.
Owen ,across the sea however, being a kind soul, is unflinching in trying to save active good players.
Even though some question him even his own council and members about becoming an MRA,he with the help of his Lord has been told,'there will be new servers my son, many will leave to join those,players will quit, some will get bored and play sim. but you must trust in me Owen, the world/server is still young.
You will have many trials ahead of you, i have a trek into the dessert planned and all sorts to test you.
Owen looks ahead ,seeing more figures in the distance, heading though the waves towards freedom, James and AHR look on, vengence burns in their eyes.

TO BE CONT.

DeletedUser55362

blabla.gif

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when
you start playing

[Damn, you are probably a god damn big nerd lol - stop making double post's 24/7
And shave the god damn mustache, this isn't the 80's]

jameslongst

Strategos
And Owen raises his hands to the ocean 45, waves beat, surf whitens and the sea begins to part.
Owen speaks to the lord, enough oh lord, it is not fair that so many good active players should play under such tyranical rulers, so deluded they keep telling their members they are the best, defeat after defeat.
Let me save the ones who deserve to be saved, let me take them into the TS family, where they can enjoy playing with no restraints.
James and AHR look from afar, seeing players chains breaking making for the beaches, they look at each other' we are great leaders aren't we' ?
What do we do ? I know lets go on the PNP attack, we'll blame everything on TS, TOO many Naps, Too many pacts,spies, unfair Mods,MRA, anything but admit we messed up a bit.
AHR looks at james, 'yes , we'll do all that ,anything but admit we've let our good members down , and ending the NAP before locking down 45 as our main core may have been wrong. Also the complete failure of our 1st Op. against TS ended with them taking more of our cities than we did theirs. Or that due to a 1st Op. failure we then decided to do Op. no 2, which was even worse. Your right James, we must attack on the ext forum, which actually means nothing to anyone ingame.
Owen unaware of James and AHR cuddling each other telling each other its not their faults but every one elses, including the snow .Opens his arms, looks over to James and AHR , and calls across ocean 45, 'LET THE DECENT UNBRAINWASHED PLAYERS GO' , in an almost biblical manner.
James what do we do if players leave us?
Thats easy , we'll call them a MRA of alliance hoppers, our members will understand we're elite and will bounce back to win this server, we'll post it on the forum and keep telling them in our Teenie skype room we'll be fine, trust me.
Owen ,across the sea however, being a kind soul, is unflinching in trying to save active good players.
Even though some question him even his own council and members about becoming an MRA,he with the help of his Lord has been told,'there will be new servers my son, many will leave to join those,players will quit, some will get bored and play sim. but you must trust in me Owen, the world/server is still young.
You will have many trials ahead of you, i have a trek into the dessert planned and all sorts to test you.
Owen looks ahead ,seeing more figures in the distance, heading though the waves towards freedom, James and AHR look on, vengence burns in their eyes.

TO BE CONT.
Didnt read it tbh.

MRA says wha???