You guys are awesomeness wrapped in honey

DeletedUser

Ok some of you might know that this section of the forums I look after. Over the last couple of months I have to note that I have barely had to post anything in here. I believe in the players should have fun posting so long as people arnt rude to eachother and core rules arnt broken. Seeing very little of this I have barely had to say boo in here.

Which is probably why some asked before if this area was modded. If I dont have to post I wont as these forums are more for you the players.

I just have to tip my hat to you guys and say you are an awesome bunch to moderate which allows me to move to other sections of the forum others look after and help them out.

Merry Christmas you guys and gals. May your holidays be a good one.

DeletedUser

Forum spammers always jump in as soon as a new world is opened, but they never last long. On the other hand, long-term troublemakers usually come out at later stages, so yep, enjoy this peaceful period, and happy holiday ;)

DeletedUser

yes honey.. as your sweet players that are easy to digest.. dont forget I am Cronus the eater of children :D

DeletedUser

Ok some of you might know that this section of the forums I look after. Over the last couple of months I have to note that I have barely had to post anything in here. I believe in the players should have fun posting so long as people arnt rude to eachother and core rules arnt broken. Seeing very little of this I have barely had to say boo in here.

Which is probably why some asked before if this area was modded. If I dont have to post I wont as these forums are more for you the players.

I just have to tip my hat to you guys and say you are an awesome bunch to moderate which allows me to move to other sections of the forum others look after and help them out.

Iota is my favorite world, making you my favorite mod. :D

DeletedUser

lol, don't forget kronos, if you eat beez, you might hurt your tongue :D

DeletedUser

Merry christmas ;)

I think Iota is one of the better worlds, bit boring every now and then but then a alliance gets formed, rises fast then a war happens and that alliance gets destroyed ;) Nice and fun.

DeletedUser

awww :) I think that Iota has some of the nicest people here too... so it helps.. and none of that RM 1-26 or too many spartans lol

Merry xmas everyone on Iota xx

DeletedUser

Well I started Iota last week buddy, so you better believe I am gonna give you a reason to be here! :p

Happy random winter festival

DeletedUser

Seems boring. Should I come post here for a bit?

:D

DeletedUser13647

I'm the most awesome of the awesomeness wrapped in honey even though I have the lowest rep of the posters in this thread.

DeletedUser

lol, don't forget kronos, if you eat beez, you might hurt your tongue :D

I am a bear. I let the bees make the honey and then I eats it. :)

I'm the most awesome of the awesomeness wrapped in honey even though I have the lowest rep of the posters in this thread.

Toot your own horn much? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh not so much honey now :p Had to go through and edit a bunch of threads today :p how dare yall make me work for my bread sheesh.

Try to play nice now. I have been online less lately due to medical stuff.

DeletedUser

Jesus is the great physician. :)

The revelation of the word of God is signified as honey. :)

DeletedUser

I did not know I was breaking a rule. Thanks for pointing it out. I just happened to come in and respond to all the posts that interested me. Maybe they will change the rules on account of me. I will certainly state my case. If we get more activity in here maybe someone will be able to put some posts between mine and cover my butt. :)

Forgive me mods. I did not realize I broke a rule. I will be more alert in the future. :)

DeletedUser

It's against the rules to say anything bad about Evolution as well you know ;) or say evil things about their leaders lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, not only is all that forbidden, but it is forbidden to say ANY word that has a c or w!:eek:!:eek:!:eek:!

:cool: lol

:pro: or is it?