You guys are boring!

DeletedUser

Yea i may suck, but at least i know these forums exist. Nu wars are probably like two teenage girls fighting. No one gets hurt, and in the end they kiss and make up.

DeletedUser

LOL Well of course we do, what fun is a world to play in if you want to win? And you forgot to mention the pulling of hair....

DeletedUser

Yea i can imagine. Lots of hair lying around= Blocked shower drains :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are obviously not involved in the war/cat-fight then, along with half the other wimps who play this world :p

(Disclaimer: In do way do i intend to hurt anyone's feelings, im only doing what i pledged to do :) )

DeletedUser

The biggest war in Nu history is going on and there's not even a single post about it in the forum! What is wrong with you guys? Normally when there is a war there are constant Pnp's, flamers, and smack talk. So lets make this an active forum. Because together, we can make a difference. :)

I'll start: The Dukes are not going to win this war. They are only on top because DY came running to merge with them and they welcomed them with open arms. The Dukes always have claimed to be elite etc. but now they have the most members of all the big alliances. Anyone got anything to say about that? :p

Oh poor Studdpuppy. Life is just so boring. It must be hard to be you right now. Through the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" you've ended up in the real guard. You get to be the player who sends the bucketfuls of land and sea units to the presupported cities on the front. No thrill of victory or agony of defeat.

Well chin up, you never know. The pact with you have with The 13th may fail and then the war will be in your neighborhood.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Oh poor Studdpuppy. Life is just so boring. It must be hard to be you right now. Through the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" you've ended up in the real guard. You get to be the player who sends the bucketfuls of land and sea units to the presupported cities on the front. No thrill of victory or agony of defeat.

Well chin up, you never know. The pact with you have with The 13th may fail and then the war will be in your neighborhood.

Cheers

LOL The shared battles with you guys it would seem none of our guys on the front. The Dukes, "the best alliance in NU" as quoted by timothy, is so worried about battling such hardcore alliances the likes of "Abandoned" and "None" that you apparently have nothing left for us.

We also like the way you seem to pick who is worthy of support, I bet your members love the way the wealth is shared. Maybe you ask them to let others have the city so you don't have to worry about supporting it. After all, there are plenty of those "Abandoned" and "None" cities out there they can replace it with, why waste the support on them when there are players who must deserve it more?

Oh, wait a minute, I get it! You must be preparing for this WW's junk, how fun it must be for you...

DeletedUser

Cheers

you trying your hand at mind games again?????

hopefully we are not as gullible as others in this world, doing things to your requirements

DeletedUser

you trying your hand at mind games again?????

hopefully we are not as gullible as others in this world, doing things to your requirements

Graeme you give me undeserved credit for mind games as opposed to stating the obvious.

I'm trying to anwer the question of given the fact that there's a war going on why is Studpuppy bored?

There are couple of facts to consider in answering that question. Studpuppy's cities aren't anywhere near the front. The cities near the front are well stacked by TE, the players in the rear must be stacking them. Studpuppy is in the rear, he is very likely participating in the stacking. Is that a mind game?

Studpuppy's cities are on the border with the 13th. IF TE and the 13th ever went to war then Studs would see a lot of action. I didn't say WHEN, I said IF.

So far I haven't played any mind games. I stated some facts and make some occasional speculations as above.

Now Goins' post, that could be a mindgame. He's casting aspersions on my alliance and hoping I'll jump to the bait. In the process, maybe I'll say something interesting. All I'm going to say to that one is (D)gogo66. LOL.

DeletedUser

Doesn't anyone want to respond to any of my insults?? :(

I guess not. Responding to insults is a defensive maneuver. Getting defensive in a verbal arguement is usually a good first step for losing the arguement. See it with political debates all the time -- put your opponent on the defensive and you win.

DeletedUser

I guess not. Responding to insults is a defensive maneuver. Getting defensive in a verbal arguement is usually a good first step for losing the arguement. See it with political debates all the time -- put your opponent on the defensive and you win.
You are over complicating things :p

I'm trying to anwer the question of given the fact that there's a war going on why is Studpuppy bored?

There are couple of facts to consider in answering that question. Studpuppy's cities aren't anywhere near the front. The cities near the front are well stacked by TE, the players in the rear must be stacking them. Studpuppy is in the rear, he is very likely participating in the stacking. Is that a mind game?
Excuse me? I was very involved at the start of the war with DY in fact i took our second city off you guys and continued taking cities. I plan to get involved in the new war as well and am already enjoying the spare dBP for my efforts stacking. The only reason i come on the forums is for added fun which normally occurs on worlds without provocation.

DeletedUser

You are over complicating things :p

Life is complicated -- both on line and real life.

Excuse me? I was very involved at the start of the war with DY in fact i took our second city off you guys and continued taking cities. I plan to get involved in the new war as well and am already enjoying the spare dBP for my efforts stacking. The only reason i come on the forums is for added fun which normally occurs on worlds without provocation.

Give me some credit for checking my facts. You took a DY city in February. Nothing recent in this war. And while some of your team mates have scored >40K BP in the last month, you've had about 7K. That's why I think you are bored.