You guys are boring!

DeletedUser

The biggest war in Nu history is going on and there's not even a single post about it in the forum! What is wrong with you guys? Normally when there is a war there are constant Pnp's, flamers, and smack talk. So lets make this an active forum. Because together, we can make a difference. :)

I'll start: The Dukes are not going to win this war. They are only on top because DY came running to merge with them and they welcomed them with open arms. The Dukes always have claimed to be elite etc. but now they have the most members of all the big alliances. Anyone got anything to say about that? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, which alliance? SES maybe, or (LOL Can't remember the the other I am thinking of, but was one of the 2)

DeletedUser

pheno...

/hijacks sharks thread... Reason: no flaming in the title...

DeletedUser

Pheno, haven't thought of them in months. Still playing over there?

DeletedUser

LOL It must be doing something, you have even attracted attention from those not playing Nu LOL

DeletedUser

@goins: Ya /imagines what would happen if nu forums were lively

@kad: now would be a nice time to post one of your fail pics seeing as this thread is not succeeding so far :p

DeletedUser

attachment.php

plugwhores_large.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey Kad,after spamming Corinth you entered Nu as well bro?;-)that is great;-)
i was a fan of your work at Corinth externals:p:p

cheers

DeletedUser

I'm not actually on Nu. I'm having enough fun thwakkin noobs in corinth at the moment, and bashing derek's alliance on heraklion :p

DeletedUser

It is so lonely here, Kad. Can you bring your buddies from other worlds here to spam some so we have a little conversation?

DeletedUser

I will help :p Everyone on Nu sucks. I bet none of them even know about the forums.

DeletedUser

Thanks, bud! Hey, you suck, too, so good to see you here LOL