Pnp You know your alliance is run by noobs when..

DeletedUser33530

Leaders send messages like this and expect you to read them. By the way that taras op they talk about in here my numbers may be a little off but i think we sunk like 5 to 7 cs and they got like 3 to 4 cities. By my standards thats a win for Unstable Spartans but i guess thats open for debate. Now if you read through all of this and you dont laugh or think to yourself these guys a serious noobs at-least once (been jamin you dont count) then i will give you 3000 silver in game.

This is a Mass Mail sent to all the members of New Era. Any opinion expressed is prone to the New Era Council and coming from the votes and strategy of sat Council. Please reply to me if there is any input, opinion or reply you would like to make

hello warriors,

Council speaking,

As probably you already have seen from the past MMs i have sent, we are following up a plan and a consistent structure here in New Era, and will to fight, organization and cooperation between players is our key to success achieved so far.

I would like first to thank everyone who has sacrificed, collaborated and really team-worked for the last operations against Unstable Spartans. We really showed them we are the best, and the whole council is working to let all the Oropos know who we are and what are we capable of. Taras Bulba 1 is testimony of this.

Now:

1. i would like to ask all the small members who have only one city (especially those above 5k points, excluding thus, the smaller players who have joined the world late and/or are constantly under front war fireline - you all know who you are); that they should take (not found, conquer) a new city by Monday. IT IS MANDATORY, and will not be tolerated further. there are plenty of cities empty and waiting to be taken, cities that work for the best of the whole alliance position in the world. build that ship and take those cities. ask in the forum for help in case of resources needed, and get the job done! Our Mentor - B 72, is available to help you out with every resource and information of this alliance and you should totally rely on him and follow his guidelines if you want to expand fast.

2. There is still a pressure on the lack of activity. Lately we have seen operations failing because of no commitment at all, and players willing to fight, finding themselves alone in battles with lots of fellow allies around not receiving any support. This is unacceptable. I want everyone to better read the forum, participate more and if not able to be a protagonist (all of us have different talents), be of help. That's how an alliance works, it's the concept of it.
This will work like:
Soon i will MM the whole alliance with the team organization in the all fronts we have. those teams will be in charge of the war in that particular position and frontline. that team members will contact, PM or forum the players of blue flag around them to involve them into operations, if anyone doesn't respond to the call then it's 1 RED FLAG (3 red flags and your future with the alliance will be discussed in council)

3. Lately the warring has become more intense and the fronts are more populated. this means that our aggressive members have cities deep in enemy territory having a hard time to protect. for this reason LTD tab on the SOS thread is becoming essential.
EVERYONE should contribute to the LTD protection of the cities listed as in danger. We have to give the necessary support, to the players who are sacrificing and fighting every hour the hordes of enemy troops far from home. This is OBLIGATORY. We can't function if we don't care for whom is doing the dirty work. So starting from now, EACH of you should send minimum 1 transport ships full of troops (swords or archers or both) and 1 bireme to each city listed in the forum as IN RISK/LTD/FRONTLINE or such. Failing to do so will give you 1 RED FLAG.

4. REMINDER: Don't forget to check the forum regularly, check your messages, read them and ask if you don't understand. Respond to calls, to operations requirements and help fellow members when you can. Don't forget to obey the rules of reservations (reserve only if you have CS and Spot ready and free), rules of posting in the forum (ask for support/under attack/under siege; ask for clearing/conquest pending/major operations signing etc.) etc.

We are all here to help out, so don't panic and/or feel bad if something doesn't work, ask one of the members of the Council and you will be given immediate attention and aid. We are doing everything to make this alliance what it really is. THE WINNERS OF THIS WORLD>; You just have to be active and have the will/wish to play. the rest is our responsibility and we'll respond to it.

thanks for your attention and PM me if anything,

On behalf of New Era Council,

MASS MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

DeletedUser

well I wouldn't have got the silver anyway cause I laughed at the end, but not cause I think they're noobs. I think that MASS MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS is a pretty cool way to end mass mails and I'll possibly suggest it to maxi for future MMs.

US really seems to love calling people noobs, but this all looks like pretty standard stuff to me. When he refers to their alliance being the best its just a bit of motivation for the troops, trying to stir them up with a bit of pride in their alliance. I like NE but they are definitely not the best alliance in the world but that doesn't mean its bad for him to think they are. I say a bit of pride in your alliance is always a good thing.

He also talks about having members who aren't contributing and that is obviously not a good sign for them, but every alliance has some members who don't pull their weight, like me ;P. And its good that they are addressing the problem. The message is definitely too long for a mass mail though, Mass mails need to be short and concise because people generally don't like reading, and especially when the message isn't directed specifically at them. I nearly didn't bother to read it here but I wanted the 3k silver so pushed through it lol.

With regards to the taras op I'd say that cities taken is more important than CSs sunk. In my opinion US would only have 'won' that exchange if they had capitalised on NE's lost resources in the area and taken a few cities back. Which I don't think you did but I haven't checked on that.

DeletedUser33530

well I wouldn't have got the silver anyway cause I laughed at the end, but not cause I think they're noobs. I think that MASS MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS is a pretty cool way to end mass mails and I'll possibly suggest it to maxi for future MMs.

US really seems to love calling people noobs, but this all looks like pretty standard stuff to me. When he refers to their alliance being the best its just a bit of motivation for the troops, trying to stir them up with a bit of pride in their alliance. I like NE but they are definitely not the best alliance in the world but that doesn't mean its bad for him to think they are. I say a bit of pride in your alliance is always a good thing.

He also talks about having members who aren't contributing and that is obviously not a good sign for them, but every alliance has some members who don't pull their weight, like me ;P. And its good that they are addressing the problem. The message is definitely too long for a mass mail though, Mass mails need to be short and concise because people generally don't like reading, and especially when the message isn't directed specifically at them. I nearly didn't bother to read it here but I wanted the 3k silver so pushed through it lol.

With regards to the taras op I'd say that cities taken is more important than CSs sunk. In my opinion US would only have 'won' that exchange if they had capitalised on NE's lost resources in the area and taken a few cities back. Which I don't think you did but I haven't checked on that.
actually its really me, penguin, and sharky that love calling people noobs :p. But then again we are like the only unstable spartans who are on the externals alot. With them calling themselves the best when i read that i though to myself Wow i guess LOG might be the worst in the coliation :)With tara all the cities lost in that op were so far into enemy territory that we kind of knew we couldnt save them (with that in mind i have no clue how i still have a city deep in 044) so i feel that in this case the bp gains out weight the loses. Its a matter of opinion really.

DeletedUser

But I thought that cheater of death was in Unstable Spartans, How did you get a mass internal message from New Era ? :eek:

DeletedUser

They sent him the message to strike fear into the hearts of US:p, or the more likely option is he has a spy.

DeletedUser33530

But I thought that cheater of death was in Unstable Spartans, How did you get a mass internal message from New Era ? :eek:
They sent him the message to strike fear into the hearts of US:p, or the more likely option is he has a spy.
hummmm im gonna go with i cheated :) nice one been. Also im curious how would this strike fear into our hearts? Im likely the only one in Unstable spartans who would read all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hummmm im gonna go with i cheated :) nice one been. Also im curious how would this strike fear into our hearts? Im likely the only one in Unstable spartans who would read all of this.

Nope, as painstaking as it was, I read it all as well CoD. Blah...

DeletedUser

It was a joke hence the smiley face.Speaking of smiley faces:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser33530

Nope, as painstaking as it was, I read it all as well CoD. Blah...
I'm not sure if I believe you because I don't want to feel lonely or if I just known in my heart that you read this and took notes.