You know you've played too much Grepolis when...

• Thread starter DeletedUser21770
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

...when you go to a wedding and you ask them if they already received the 200 wood, rock and silver. If not, tell them to report it as a bug.

DeletedUser

...when you go to a wedding and you ask them if they already received the 200 wood, rock and silver. If not, tell them to report it as a bug.

thats a good one..but i bet u never asked them

....when u r late for school days in a row..good thing my batch is facing board exams or the guy wouldn't let us in

....when you wonder who casts earthquake on Japan so much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42621

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you you time your journey to work to arrive 1 second before start time :)

DeletedUser42258

You've played too much grepolis when you tell your wife it is going to take 16 hours until your CS is going to land in her harbor and ask her if you should bring reinforcements. - Skot1

oskarghost96

Phrourach
You've played too much grepolis when you argue with your History teacher that Biremes were a defensive unit
You've played too much grepolis when you have Grepolis open when you open your browser so you can quickly get on
You've played too much grepolis when you're watching the news and think why have so many countries not researched Diplomacy
You've played too much grepolis when your girlfriend asks you to cast City Protection before "fun time" because she doesn't want anyone to cast Population Growth
You've played too much grepolis when You're on grepo forums post about this.

DeletedUser19042

You've played too much grepolis when you argue with your History teacher that Biremes were a defensive unit
You've played too much grepolis when you have Grepolis open when you open your browser so you can quickly get on
You've played too much grepolis when you're watching the news and think why have so many countries not researched Diplomacy
You've played too much grepolis when your girlfriend asks you to cast City Protection before "fun time" because she doesn't want anyone to cast Population Growth
You've played too much grepolis when You're on grepo forums post about this.

hahaha, these are actually pretty good. +rep.

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

you know you have played too much grep when you have 250 consecutive log in days :eek:

Slacker. Just passed 330, and was disappointed my gift was only 50 Gold. Now that's how you know you've played too much grep.

DeletedUser19042

You know you've played too much Grepolis when your car breaks down and you ask when the next bugfix will happen.

DeletedUser42258

You've played too much Grepo if you have ever handed your wife a phone, a piece of paper, and a watch as you tell her, "I need to you launch an attack from X city, to the a target X city, at the exact time on the paper using my watch to get the right seconds." And, she knows what to do because it happens all the time while you are driving.

DeletedUser

you've played too much grepo if you have ever handed your wife a phone, a piece of paper, and a watch as you tell her, "i need to you launch an attack from x city, to the a target x city, at the exact time on the paper using my watch to get the right seconds." and, she knows what to do because it happens all the time while you are driving.

haha ! :D

DeletedUser25164

You've played too much Grepo if you have ever handed your wife a phone, a piece of paper, and a watch as you tell her, "I need to you launch an attack from X city, to the a target X city, at the exact time on the paper using my watch to get the right seconds." And, she knows what to do because it happens all the time while you are driving.

Ok that is one of the best ones I've ever seen! :)

DeletedUser

You know that you have played too much grepolis when you are lying on a sun baked mediterranean beach and some guy with towel wrapped around his head named Velerios walks up and tries to sell you a three headed dog for 11500 silver pieces. :eek: